Lyrics

see…
Salvation can wait… He gave me orders… At the gate…
There’s no savior tonight!.. Guarding the safe.
See the dark-cloaked man arrive to take us each for a ride.
Every person warned from beginning to end… ever there was the time to direct a life. Ever there was a moment to cower in fear. Wake up!
God will pass it by… I’m not in denial, but really show me people don’t die.
Dust in the wind and as that you’ll stay! Ride the slave-ship!
Dust and wind and as that you’ll stay, find the treasure of thought long lived before…
Hidden in the island of the soul… Dust and wind and as that, you’ll stay, become the slave behind the doors, open up the volt…

You of all persons can now uncover, recognize, realize, and observe your peaceful place from birth with no lover or career to be bared, actually your spared, live and don’t take the time to decide. Your an extra burden of life. From one sight to another, so lost, you sought the lost soul, dead, never returning to age, try to uncover, this mystery and escape from the cage! Be free to wonder is what I’m saying…

Concentrate and meditate, Chilling… I’m experimenting and analyzing finding the truth… I see me…Spinning and locally prophesizing logically sighting the lies from commanding politics and authority with truth and doomsday measurements on their sides! Deicide!

That spent time doing shit that really didn’t seem relevant! Butchering… But be the case, studying, pointing, deciphering and analyzing for the youth it pays off… I flaunt the fluent linguistics I always was drawn to Watching the malevolent… smoking a blunt to crash out with stashed harvests and gold mines never to be seen but heard of… murdering every word, stand up, get up, get out, hit the curb with your head, you heard…

Survivors of no kind find this being played at your funeral in due time…
Violence and animosity toward and for the ordinary…
Rewind the track that I’m falsely accused of in persuading the average human brain… If you’re faint hearted than faint, scourer the smell of fear and shame than recover yourself and help yourself out of here… No begging nor money can help, though I’m predicting the out-come in short amounts of time so each step to be a climb closer on this stairway, taller than that of a redwood. The outcome is enormously devastating! Yet succeed if you could. Anticipating…

At every decibel available we toe your ass first come first serve but we’re not done yet…
Impeccable is the debacle tremendously lifting me hearing screams is the aftermath that surge of energy giving me the power to provide me with a long laugh afterwards, the blood bath, still I laugh, the tragedy was sick and wicked…

Profane was the approach of god… I wish to travel to nod… Certain the happening was there, apart, each man can only stare but never bare the true essence of instability as that of the almighty… The boundless ground still stands and I live on it…

As a reply give your opinion, thanks.