Let your mind roam

This is something really random. I think this ay be an expression of myself. I dont know. This is completely original. I dont know what I might write. The ‘m’ on the keyboard is faulty, so there will probably be a few missing.

He ran through the clouds. Nothing could stop him, and he knew it. He was in ecstasy. He loved the feeling of the clouds, and the gleam of the sun on his skin. He leapt and flew. He was going so fast his thoughts couldn’t keep up with him.
The reason for this was that he had found a home, found love. He had finally been accepted, into a group, a family. He did flips and dives, swimming among the clouds, the fluff drifting off him like snow. Ah, snow. He loved the snow. He used to play all day in the powder, building snowmen, making snowangels.
Then he realised something. He was in snow. And it was Christmas. He loved Christmas as well. He oved the presents, and the joy, radiating through the air. He was in his garden. Itwas full of trees, and they were all full and green. He saw something fall from the sky, and it fell lightly into his outstreched arms. It was a present. And it was mewing. He opened it, and a feline face poked out of the wrapping, and it purred. The cat hopped out, and started brushing itself against his legs. He leant down and stroked it. He noticed that the snow had melted, and he was standing in a bed of daisies, and other flowers. It was a beautiful summer day.
He loved a lot of things, but he loved life most of all. This actally posed a bit of a problem for him at the moment. He couldn’t move for all the flowers, and he knew that if he trod on one, it would be forever lost. But then again, he saw a little area behind him. It was just the same shape and size as him, lying down, so he did. It was so warm and comfortable, he just thought he should lie down and go to sleep…
He woke up, his dream shattered, and he faced the harsh realities of the world. He was to tired for this. He loved the dream world so much, and he hated the real world. He thought how easy it would be to let go, to feel the sun on his afce for ever. He thought, and came to a decision.
He ran through the clouds. Nothing could stop him, and he knew it. He was in ecstasy. He loved the feeling of the clouds, and the…