I am not a girl. (1)
I am femininity. (1)
I am not a GPA. (1)
I am wisdom. (1)
I am not personality. (1)
I am psyche. (1)
I am not her. (1)
I am me. (1)

I take it this is a riddle, with the answer being spelled out in binary. However, I ran the title through a binary translator only to find that it means nothing; in binary atleast. If you were trying to spell something in binary, you may want to double check it :slight_smile: . If you were not, then I am inclined to believe it is you, and the list is a conglomeration of things that you are and are not. But if this is the answer, then it really ceases to be a riddle, as riddles don’t generally give their answers in the last sentence. But then again, this could be some kind of new riddle, one which gives you the answer straight away. Oh well, I better discontinue before this post becomes a riddle.

I see patterns (only the chessplayers…) The ones correspond to first word I and the zeros correspond to first word Or. By the By you can convert any number to binary (the general case of any number system works too) thusly
10/2 R0
5/2 R 1
2/2 0
You keep dividing the number to be converted, putting the remainder on the right and the quotient on the bottom and then repeating the process with the quotient until you get 1 or 0. The answer then reads from bottom to top 1010 which is ten in binary!

maybe it wasn’t meant to be understood. A bad thing to do for a group of philosophers.

On further reading I like what Lady Sphinx wrote, I did the first time I read it but got blinded by trying to read the binary. But it’s okay. I love riddles, but won’t post any here.

Any hints LadySphinx?

puzzled…

seems like there are 5 things it/she is and 13 it/she isnt…

hardly like any riddles i have read, but the mysterious sphinx herself never really indicated it was did she? it is very interesting.

im assuming that the transcript #1001001001001111111111 isnt binary, but is just the name of her piece of creative writing. otherwise it translates to 'O? in ASCII text.

well one thing is for sure

I am not a mouse (1)
Or a rodent (0)
Or a rat (0)