some thoughts i had

I promise you I won’t be such a bore, I can imagine that some of you might be passing or passed already the stage I’m stuck in right now! For me life is just a matter of phases , steps and roads , u are always destined to path , u might be thinking of the road not taken in your life but I believe that the road not taken is just an illusion some people created to hang on it some of their regrets and lost hope and to play the guilty mind and start the whining and blaming tape .
they might not be aware that the road not taken is just a little twist of path that leads to the same old road back again! It’s like a shadow their mind creates to face them up with the dilemma of choice but in fact the choice in life doesn’t exist!
I passed thru many ales in my life and little streets all in the search for my road, and you know the depressing feeling that one can get when she feels she’s on the search. You just pass thru many streets and places without seeing or noticing anything there, you’re mind is only memorizing a picture it created and it won’t see anything in life but it!
You feel dizzy , tired and beaten down from all the search you’ve been thru!
And throughout the journey, you get to meet some lonely souls on the search just like you are , but the race of time and the determination of finding your own goal makes it so hard to mix or even to get close to anyone passing the road , you always think of them as a companion for the trip but once you find your own road you will just go on .
You might even meet them back and all what you could probably say is a cold “how r you?!!” with a drawn defensive smile! It was just the company that you needed and on condition that none hinders the others, cause time is limited and you must be there before it’s too late!!
But it’s always too late . Every step you take u think it should have been taken earlier , it’s like you life clock on a one hour delay from the world’s clock! You insist to run faster, you have to catch up, but so is the time running and you’re getting more tired and weaker . And the hope of finding the road goes fading more and more ! Am I supposed to wait lost here forever? You wonder!
There you see others standing beside you ,saying the same thing and you wonder more ,was there a road in the first place? , then you suddenly get stunned by the beautiful scenery around you that u never got to notice, and you feel now worse that you spent all those young night on a race , a desperate search of an illusion and lost the beauty right in front of you eyes .
now your sight is weaker and you probably need a pair of glass to help you see what’s right in front of your eyes , but you always needed this glass , cause life was just there in front of your eyes and u traded it for a dream , not knowing that it only takes you to wake up to make the dream come true!!
Right now I decided to wake up! The brightness around me is still hurting my eyes! I need to give myself sometime to get used to the light , no matter how it takes I will still hang on, I have to , I have to enjoy this life and these little bumpy streets I’m, passing .
Cause one thing about one’s life, it’s only a one life to live!
Marwa

Thanks for that Marwa. It’s funny how, when someone writes about life in abstract, it can be so easily understood by another. It seems we are all in this game called life together and we’re all struggling to find the answers that are right in front of us. It’s only when we take a step back to analyse that we come to this realization, but how easily we slip back into the daily routine and lose our perspective.

Road not taken. Sounds like something Robert Frost did once. The essential loneliness, solitude, and uncertainty that life’s vicissitudes assert upon us mortals. I like it.