Trump enters the stage

But seriously, everything is up in the air. Trump is right, Europe has always had the economic myopia of supposing that Uncle Sam was a super economic power house, without a precedent , possessing power and wealth of inexhaustible sources. It has become metaphoric to suppose that if there were any economic hardships , the Uncle can take care of it.

The mystification resulted in an endless devolution. Into the realm of contradiction. , where ‘no’ was never seen as a viable option. - to understand Uncle , refusing help to a friend, was unimaginable.

The myth was perpetuated by uncle’s knack for beyond judging the worthiness of helpful allies, a fact bore out of acceptance of the Casa Nostra-Mafia, in the war in Italy during WW II, when underground figures having ties with the Axis powers were utilized .Desperate times called for desperate measures.

After the drop of ideology were outbid, the kernels of political life, upstaged by a policy worthy of the final blooming of utilitarian development , coming home to roost as a stratified pragmatism, it was with the utmost surprise of surprises, that euro-existentialism of friendship’s nihilistic forbearance of any changes. should suddenly reveal a movement away from principle.

The distinction between ideology and principle is unique, at least in the context of modern 20th century politics, however the realization of China and the Far East becoming major players , did not, noticeably occur to post war planners.

China was at a very backward watershed, at a point when the Japanese Empire’s destruction. may have created the ultimate illusion of non viability of Asia per se.

The mixed economies of transitional countries , may have signaled a drastic change in a metaphoric way, but did not bring forth the strength of Chinese myth, whereby all actual political formations were buried under unheard levels of pretension, opportunism, and inauthenticity, as signs of coping with Occidental existential angst. The dramatic diversity from Russian nihilism , for instance , was never transparent enough in China, and a succeeding related clarity was unimaginable as well as irrelevant to social reality

Asia represents pure imminence flowing reversely from supposition to construction

Deconstruction was never idiomatic in the Orient, and ideology was merely of a cosmetic application, to placate the USSR.

What if, isolationism fails ?
In wake of the G7 summit, where contradictory messages are touted by both sides; with Trump supporters labeling him a president with a backbone, while members of Europian and Canadian foes labeling him otherwise, while his internal foes declaring him unfit and self-serving, among others, there forms the triple dixothomy proceeding Hitler’s stunning political rise.

Internal perceptions on the left.view his preferential friends.toward the Chinese, the Russians at the cost of abandoning traditional allies, worrisome, and it can not be fathomed how this triple conflict can come to a smooth transition.

Not withstanding that what can be based to support this trend?

Uplifting the technological front : the Supercomputer -Summit, places the U.S. again on the number one list in computation, perhaps it can help create a scenario where Trumpism can safely figure into this fuzzy diplomacy.

The pope , for the first time has publicly commented on climate change , by a meet with oil executives, to express the urgency with which they ahould approach the technology behind attainment of clean air.

Hope more announcements are forth coming from a personage of.more.apparent authority and honesty then this perceived of Trump

Trump is getting a lot of PR, but not much anything else, now to test the intelligence of the average American voter, lets see what goes down in the US biannual elections.

The proof is in the pudding, Trump has been declared a closet Kantian, and unfortunately the good behind laissez faire is not shared by better dealmakers then he is. I wonder how long this charade will go on, and intelligent but naive pseudo idealists can replace the material dialectic as easily as reactionaries , imagine.

HOT off the press:

Rudy Juliani aays Mueller investigation will be suspended upon showing political bias on of the Justice Departmwnt over the Clinton server use issue. Also the state of New York is suing the Trump foundation for fraud…

Its coming to a very tough fight. and nasties are coming to town…

Pope Francis today accused abortion by comparing them to Nazi eugenics. 6/17/2018. The significance of this indicates the Holy See’s increasing involvement in moral issues.

Watch for more as the moral equilibrium becomes more and more out of whack and leadership of quality people will fade away with brazen evaporation of model leadership.
That all this was foretold , can be interpreted (with shivers down spines).

There is omnious rumblings over quanta time implying future events can change past events , where the present is becoming ever more fleeting.

Only the mysteries of higher powers is suggestive of keeping the present at hand , from falling into the past or the future past.

Now the real issues over identity, the German Chancellor’s coalition almost collapsed overnight because of a Trump tweet declaring Germany’s crime rate catapulting because of her compassionate stance on immigration.

The New Times quote ascribing this a momentous. .time of projecting this issue overseas as an emerging front from which to project his insecurities at home?
Other nations Hungary being another, is similarly in the same predicament of trying to elude the implications of a nationalistic front

What is happening here?

Is the increasing fear of minorities looking wearily civil rights gained during the 1960’s, or, is it something more ominous during the ad.I situation of a half German populist president fueling fears of racial recurrence?

Obviously, politicians and diplomats are of the opinion that this present discontent is manageable, even if the emerging social discontent rises to levels not seen since the multiformed riots in the streets.

Whose opinion , or presumption rules now, Sessions, Trump’s?
Is a resurgent conflict over the precise identifiable cause for nationalism deter.unable in the here and now? Or, is the cause beyond analysis in a new evolving affect from the effects of the confusions of every man, stemming from having had too sudden exposure to the dehumanizing sources of social change?

What are the dehumanizing sources of social change? You really think that every man/woman has confusions?

The President tweeted,

"Dems are the problem, they don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants no matter how bad they maybe, to pour into and infest our country.

And here is an editorial reply ,:

The President’s language further escalated his DEHUMANIZING rhetoric amid a developing humanitarian and political crisis on the US border with Mexico.

Now it becomes personal, when each child is separated from his/her parent. Think of the extreme trauma.

Or, is the justification offered by Mr. Sessions sufficiently credible - at this time, the matter is one of optical morality, with little or no precedent apart from the Japanese Internment.

Who is Trump dehumanizing? If anything, Democrats dehumanize their very own USA citizens by allowing catch and release of criminals (all illegals are criminals) and open borders with their illegal sanctuary cities and obstruction of justice. Anyone who wants to be a USA citizens needs to get in line with all the other immigrants and asylum seekers to fill out the paperwork to be vetted and given citizenship the legal way when it is their turn.

50,000 illegals try to cross the borders each month.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u4Vlgr2iHs[/youtube]

If the parents cannot prove they are parents, then the kids should be and are removed from human traffickers. If the parents have valid documentation, then the kids should be kept with parents in their own area. But Democrats and some Republicans have done nothing but balk at the law rather than getting to work in Congress to change it so the families can remain together until they are deported or processed IN LINE for their right to stay.

Wendy: It is neither this or that , the left or right, it is the central issue of borders-boundaries , which is perceived as dehumanizing, in its scope . Its a catch 22, and rhetoric has lost its power to choose between them, which in very large painted in VERY LARGE letters, create a the myopia of being closer them reality , and create a the illusion that things can’t get personal , or even that they can. But they can and will, with a presumption that such does not exist.

But that it is and it requires a wide moral compass to apprehend, it almost appears a sui generis , whereas it blurs the line between its de-facto and de-jure elements.

It IS this and not that. There’s nothing dehumanizing about borders when they are approached with respect to the laws governing them.

Why is it dehumanizing when our country wishes to maintain its integrity with boundaries?
EDITED: A huge fucking rant.

I’m sure You understand why can’t reply with an expletive, but assure You regardless to any and every post made I will answer. wouldn’t do it to others and do not mean I have no nerve. Its something else.

Defensively, which I would never do on principle, reflect an Ediitorial response to Trump’s tweet is linked to responsibility to its poster, who happens to be a major newspaper. It may or may not carry over to me, but then its my decision.

As always: Meno

The word dehumanized originated with that newspaper response to the Trump tweet, and may or may not represent my views.

Any collusive act or attempt between groups, that changes intrinsic and assumed relationship between people, to attempt to. form less identifiable and specific group memberships , can be understood as dehumanizing members of the group in question.

By not differentiating children from a general population demotes special privileges children are assumed to be entitled to.

Lets say I belonged to a group experts having exclusive membership to that particular group by means of specific
skills, and someone were to make that membership more general and non specific in terms of qualifications dues, etc,. then that would lessen my required skills, knowledge and self worth as qualifiable as to that group’s requirements.That would dehumanize the qualifying of my conditions to membership.

#-o Huh?

Meno, when are you going to stop hating on Trump,inquiring minds want to know?

I am surprised at that interpretation. I so notnhabe any emotional reactions negative or positive, and my neutrality swings between the two sure, but amongst the fluctuations lays somewhere a happy middle ground, where things somehow manage to balance out there .

Recently I read in a philosophy website. I can research it where , months ago , but I was stupified to learn of some rigorous thinkers consider him basically a closer Kantian

I don’t know of there is such a thing as a philosophy derived from the statements, pronouncements and actions ofnaixj said thinker, but many of the elements suggested which can correlated to a middle course, surprisingly resonate with more people them previously thought.

That my personal biases are exposed, may be mitigated by some unconscious leaning s, however , consciously, try to set the course right down the middle, and as has been suggested Trump really defines a new Republicanism, whether its tending toward am independent course, which may be at this decisive times the developing voice of a hidden to arrive majority.

But to set that tone, both the left’s and the political right’s dynamics has to be exposed for what they are.

That we are all dubious to an extent of claims and counterclaims of various sorts .that need not tale away from the search for the truth of political reality.

But agree that at times . a bias can become evident in the most earnest of neutral positions.
I think he is a modified Kantian, yet infused with large doses of pragmatism.

Optics, made a goal of reading visible and invisible , and had not the time. Busy busy busy. This Trump White house is all consuming.

Verse , vex and cave epitomizes a calculus of deception of being in the cave , of vexing by uncommon verse. Know what a cave is and the word in it.In the cave is sure to vexing verse.

The optics captures the modality of this era, when perhaps by the thinnest of all metaphores, an idea can present itself so fleeting and absurd, that it may be true by its very unlikely probability, suspected to be true.

Maybe this whole revolting conflicting abroglio, is set up to create the unlikely scenario of a reverse effect.

May be the level of preception has a cause and effect turned upside down, and in popular notions described as ‘reverse psychology’

Perhaps to achieve a One World Order, traditional space time casualty may not work, because it’s too predictable. Maybe the choice of a President clown was just the ticket the Electoral College needed. So as to absolutely shut out any doubt as to the final outcome of the survival of Capital Russian aide is needed , even in the vesiges of nuclear war.The Democrats had it wrong , in this scenario because their plans orbited along the annex traditional political struggle dressed on politically correct idioms of expectations. How could a system of ‘freedom’ again as dressing for the principle surrounding the merits merits of Capital, not come under siege at a time when the optimal moment having arrived : the world capital fought for for nearly a century?

Trickle down of material did network : note the great recession, so maybe it’s opposite,: the trickle up of the acceptance of contradiction may

Take for example the idea of freedom
A cynical attitude has set in decades before the iron curtain fell, a system based on ideology of material dialectic
That fall was strangely, very silent, a pin drop in a world of military expenditures into the tens of trillions.

The level of acceptance of a world system cam not be described as within its own terms, the negation was too obvious, too insignificant in a world of signs

No the flair coming from acute social change has to be dresses up with flair and allusion, an elusive myth bound
Charm to retail upon a foundering new acquisition

Nothing else but drama, flair, showmanship could deceive the undertow of -what’s good for them- for they poor souls mistake form and structure, and its hard to argue from that to the very logistics of what it takes to achieve real peace, stability and Security
Security of peace and order, to remind citizens how others Earned them what they presently enjoy, through sacrifice, blood lettings in Real theaters of war, production through automation, and last , but not at all the least, the behmbling value of capital( which is not at all different from the monarchical structure of succession)

Without these elements, the theatre of absurd in a real way, could not have survived another great depression, it would have wiped out civilization itself

The retro image of a politically absurd inception of belief, that yes , the whole of it hinges on the conflict between the haves and the have not may have been pre planned as early as tjensyong embers of Brit colonial manifest came to a point of extinction. notably by HG Wells & Co.

H.G.Wells 'Country of the Blind-

Trump: crazy as a fox:

All the liberal newspapers are touting Trump’s ignorance by having China double dealing with the emerging vise tightening between the import export deficiency -and the NK controversy .

But maybe Trump outfoxed them: If China doesn’t help with the embargo and the denuclearization as a pivotal agent , then the trade issue will resurface with a vengeance, sending China into a recession unlike the last one.

Its sometimes overlooked how dependent the Chinese economic future is on US trade.

So it works both ways.