Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Of course there are 7 heavens as well, and every one should know about that.

There’s only one heaven and an infinite number of hells.

Heaven is positive non zero sum realities attached to individual desire matrices for all beings.

Hell is anything else.

I knew you were the same person!! :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:42 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Ok. Fine. You means that you want your consent violated.

Man you’re fucking cocky.

Hell, I never consented to be born. So, who do I see about that?

No, seriously.

Ahh... you think you’re smart.

Here’s the deal. The leading cause of death is birth. Disagree? It’s perfectly logical. But, the leading cause of life is also birth.

You see, it’s not black and white. Consent is something that doesn’t deal with birth, it happens much later in life — birth is neutral consent, not a consent violation.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Here’s the deal. The leading cause of death is birth. Disagree? It’s perfectly logical. But, the leading cause of life is also birth.

You see, it’s not black and white. Consent is something that doesn’t deal with birth, it happens much later in life — birth is neutral consent, not a consent violation.

Okay, let's say this is true. How does it fit into your understanding of existence itself? Why this and not something else? Or, for that matter, why anything at all and not nothing?

How did consent itself come into existence? Or, for that matter, Hell?

Also, if you were really, really pressed and someone demanded that you demonstrate your answer beyond merely believing it is true "in your head", how would you go about it? What would you do first? A proposed experiment perhaps? Or a personal experience you can relate?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:05 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Okay, let's say this is true. How does it fit into your understanding of existence itself? Why this and not something else? Or, for that matter, why anything at all and not nothing?

How did consent itself come into existence? Or, for that matter, Hell?

Also, if you were really, really pressed and someone demanded that you demonstrate your answer beyond merely believing it is true "in your head", how would you go about it? What would you do first? A proposed experiment perhaps? Or a personal experience you can relate?

I’m not mincing words with you here. Zero sum realities always violate consent. It’s the most “duh” thing in all of existence. To defend your marriage, your flings, your sex or even having a child here is an abomination. Your only escape is literally always regretting EVERY memory here, and definitely not having sex! (Sex being big stakes in a zero sum reproductive species!)

My heroes have never been gods as the “light kings”, my heroes have always been the evil beings. I figured out long ago that’s if there’s THEE “light being”, that this being is pure evil... this “perfect world” is darkness itself... and fuck that being!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I’m not mincing words with you here.

But that's exactly what you are doing: mincing words.

Why? Because your words are only connected to other words. They define and defend each other. You don't connect them to any demonstrable proof that allows others to explore the extent to which they might be applicable to the actual lives that they live.

Your words are just farther out on the limb. Again, expressing things that to some here are little more than intellectual gibberish. And to others seem "idiotic". Things that can't possibly be demonstrated "in reality".

But: it's not like others can "prove" that you are wrong, right?

It's all only in your head. Connected to whatever "condition" prompts you post the things you do.

And I think I almost mean that.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:54 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Of course there are 7 heavens as well, and every one should know about that.

There’s only one heaven and an infinite number of hells.

Heaven is positive non zero sum realities attached to individual desire matrices for all beings.

Hell is anything else.

I knew you were the same person!! :wink:

Probably, and the do say of 7th heaven
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:11 pm

iambiguous wrote:

Why? Because your words are only connected to other words. They define and defend each other. You don't connect them to any demonstrable proof that allows others to explore the extent to which they might be applicable to the actual lives that they live.

Your words are just farther out on the limb. Again, expressing things that to some here are little more than intellectual gibberish. And to others seem "idiotic". Things that can't possibly be demonstrated "in reality".

It's all only in your head. Connected to whatever "condition" prompts you post the things you do.

You’re basically arguing with me that when I point to a tree, and say, “the word we use to refer to that in English is “tree””, that I’m engaging in unforgivable language tricks.

But for consent violation it’s much more visceral and ultimately subjective, “ouch”. People have different ouches, but everyone has an ouch.

I’m literally explaining the most basic concept between all languages and psychologies.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
iambiguous wrote:

You’re basically arguing with me that when I point to a tree, and say, “the word we use to refer to that in English is “tree””, that I’m engaging in unforgivable language tricks.

But for consent violation it’s much more visceral and ultimately subjective, “ouch”. People have different ouches, but everyone has an ouch.

I’m literally explaining the most basic concept between all languages and psychologies.

I think you missed my point. You know, like that even matters. :banana-dance: :lol: :banana-dance:

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:32 pm

Oh, I got your point:

1.) words are only words talking about more words, they don’t possibly refer to anything, (even other words when you really think about it)

2.) there are an infinite number of words that can be used to describe the same thing, thus, your word that you’re using is meaningless

Think you’re pretty smart huh?

Then stop fucking talking ever... the courts hate hypocrisy. Courts are generally psychic, stop fucking thinking too.

Iambiguous, you don’t get it dude. You took a wrong fucking turn. Get back in the lane, seriously, it gets much worse than this for you. You have all the arrogance of never having been to hell. You’re so cocky that you believe only good people go to hell, and you’re immune. You’re not immune to hell.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:48 pm

:lol: da fuck!

What happened in the past, that he specifically wants to harass.. I mean, er.. debate, you, Iam?

What did you do to deserve that privilege? :lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Suryaloka.. the sun

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 pm

MagsJ wrote::lol: da fuck!

What happened in the past, that he specifically wants to harass.. I mean, er.. debate, you, Iam?

What did you do to deserve that privilege? :lol:

You think you’re funny. Even a defender of iambiguous. Iambiguous would reply, “MagsJ you’re just saying shit in your head that doesn’t relate to the posts you’ve been ‘replying’ to. Your words are just words talking about words! So shut the fuck up!”

MagsJ, you’re too stupid to understand iambiguous!

Leave this to real professionals for a change!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:49 am

Lol
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 am

Well even though you are certified crazy person, you're not a nonfunctioning crazy person... which means we can take you out on the street and you could probably even hold a job and a license.

What you oughta do is write a book. Telling us this stuff isnt gonna save the world... but a book, well, a book... now a book'll change the world.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:58 am

MagsJ wrote:Lol

The only reason your replies lately have been mostly “lol” is because you’re terrified. You should be. Existence is not kind to hypocrites and bullshitters.

I actually tried to defend all women, but I couldn’t pull it off. Turns out that women want to be equal to men.

I tried ... I used the argument that women only fuck assholes (which is true), so in order for a man to not be an asshole, he can’t raise a finger against a woman...

MagsJ, I tried, I failed. Women want to be treated as equals... out of my hands now. You get a mans trial now. You’ll fail miserably. I know this about you.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:02 am

promethean75 wrote:Well even though you are certified crazy person, you're not a nonfunctioning crazy person... which means we can take you out on the street and you could probably even hold a job and a license.

What you oughta do is write a book. Telling us this stuff isnt gonna save the world... but a book, well, a book... now a book'll change the world.

Nobody publishes the truth anymore. You should know that!

I mean, how hard is it for me to say? “I have an idea... zero sum consent violating realities don’t work (are insolvent)”. 100 years ago, I’d have a publisher in a heartbeat... now? No fucking way!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:37 am

Lol

MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:47 am

MagsJ wrote:Lol

Like I said, you’ll fail miserably. You seriously, and I’m not joking here, cannot handle a trial with men in it.

Trials involve life readings from a higher dimension than the one you’re currently in. My life story alone would fuck you up beyond all recognition. I’m just one dude!

You are a cocky ass bitch if I’ve ever met one.

I know you think I’m full of shit. See you on the flip side, where it gets real and is not so funny.

Sure, we’ll do our little ILP dance... make no mistake, spiritual courts are real.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:21 am

Ecmandu wrote:Oh, I got your point:

1.) words are only words talking about more words, they don’t possibly refer to anything, (even other words when you really think about it)

2.) there are an infinite number of words that can be used to describe the same thing, thus, your word that you’re using is meaningless

Think you’re pretty smart huh?

Then stop fucking talking ever... the courts hate hypocrisy. Courts are generally psychic, stop fucking thinking too.

Iambiguous, you don’t get it dude. You took a wrong fucking turn. Get back in the lane, seriously, it gets much worse than this for you. You have all the arrogance of never having been to hell. You’re so cocky that you believe only good people go to hell, and you’re immune. You’re not immune to hell.

:scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked:

You: Mince. Mince. Mince.
Me: Wince. Wince. Wince.

You know, so far.

:scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked: :scared-shocked:

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:03 am

Wow! how very vitriolic of one, who claims to be the opposite, of what is exhibited here..

MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:41 pm

Being good requires boundaries and truth.

I’m telling him truth. I’m explaining to him that if he were actually in hell (and of course he’d want to get out of it) and someone offered him a password (language with purpose) he wouldn’t sit there trolling this shit, he’d use the password given to him.

That’s also called a boundary. Iambiguous is posting some very evil shit. Language is how I got out of hell, well, sort of. People like MagsJ and iambiguous have the personalities to be hell keepers. You’re not good people. You laugh when someone makes sense, the more sense they make, the more you laugh. Neither of you know what a loved one is.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:18 pm

My point has been heavily missed.. yet again. :|

As are everyone else’s.. it seems.

MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:32 pm

MagsJ wrote:My point has been heavily missed.. yet again. :|

As are everyone else’s.. it seems.

MagsJ are you talking to me or iambiguous ...???

Context assumes you’re talking to me, because you said something hateful and you hate me, and you’ve many times stated that you love iambiguous.

Here’s the deal: post modernism and post structuralism is hate speech. Pure and simple.

You do it. Iambiguous does it.

There’s no misunderstanding here.

Explain for once in your life on these boards why you think what you think!!!!

Just once!!!

Instead of posting what you just posted.

You and iambiguous have no desire or capacity to explain yourselves. That would require something that could be judged. You’re both on the extreme end of LGBTQ - XY - LMNOP.

Not only can it be judged... it requires effort to explain yourself.

Not only does it require effort... you both know the house of cards will come crashing down on you if you even try.

That’s why you adore iambiguous and Donald Trump.

Thing is MagsJ ... I know some things you don’t.

I know iambiguous isn’t on your side. Iambiguous does have a conscience
Last edited by Ecmandu on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Last edited by Meno_ on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Meno,

I always consider your posts to be impressionistic.

But here with your copy and paste (3 times in a row at that!!). You’re just being an asshole. You could have explained all of this in a 4 sentence paragraph. You could have actually talked about this thread too in those 4 sentences. I’m smart enough to understand how your 10,000 character post MIGHT apply to this thread, but you just spammed the fuck out of this thread!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:52 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Meno,

I always consider your posts to be impressionistic.

But here with your copy and paste (3 times in a row at that!!). You’re just being an asshole. You could have explained all of this in a 4 sentence paragraph. You could have actually talked about this thread too in those 4 sentences. I’m smart enough to understand how your 10,000 character post MIGHT apply to this thread, but you just spammed the fuck out of this thread!!

Sorry deleted it ...

No worries!

I knew what's coming here not up to it.

You may have noticed the 1 minute difference between the start of my deletion and Your comment.

Obviously my deletion commenced before Your comment.

That is prescriptive.
Last edited by Meno_ on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy