Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:39 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Well, when we’re on different planes of existence....

Life viewings are very easy. Then you’ll know.

That’s kinda neither here nor there.

One thing you should understand is that (by definition) nobody wants their consent violated.

Also by definition zero sum realities have one or more losers for every winner - which is also consent violation.

Thus: in the context of a zero sum consent violating reality, our wins harm people and are to be morally regretted.

I suppose it’s hard to care about these things if you haven’t actually been to hell.



Note to others:

See if you can spot the definitional logic here.

Hint: around and around and around it goes. #-o
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:45 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Well, when we’re on different planes of existence....

Life viewings are very easy. Then you’ll know.

That’s kinda neither here nor there.

One thing you should understand is that (by definition) nobody wants their consent violated.

Also by definition zero sum realities have one or more losers for every winner - which is also consent violation.

Thus: in the context of a zero sum consent violating reality, our wins harm people and are to be morally regretted.

I suppose it’s hard to care about these things if you haven’t actually been to hell.



Note to others:

See if you can spot the definitional logic here.

Hint: around and around and around it goes. #-o


This argument would only be circular if I didn’t use more definitional logic that zero sum realities require regret for everything. If you don’t want to stand up and regret all of your memories in this type of reality...

I can’t make all your decisions for you. If you’re forceful about disagreeing with me, your soul will break and shatter.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:57 pm

MagsJ wrote:He has fibromyalgia...


That's one possible explanation, sure. In fact, when you consider this -- https://www.cdc.gov/diseasesconditions/az/a.html -- there are any number of "diseases and conditions" that might well play havoc with someone's capacity to think straight.

I have a few of them myself no doubt. On the other hand, I'm always willing to acknowledge that my own thinking here is anchored existentially to both nature and nurture -- and in a way that I would never be fiercely adamant that others are obligated to think about things like this as I do.

Not being, among other things, an objectivist. 8)
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Ecmandu wrote:This argument would only be circular if I didn’t use more definitional logic that zero sum realities require regret for everything. If you don’t want to stand up and regret all of your memories in this type of reality...

I can’t make all your decisions for you. If you’re forceful about disagreeing with me, your soul will break and shatter.


Let's set this task for ourselves:

One by one, we will examine each and every word in his post. We will offer up our own definition of each word. Then once we have all agreed on the most technically correct definition of each word individually, we will attempt to establish the optimal meaning of all the words put together in the particular order that he has chosen.

First up: This.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 pm

iambiguous wrote:
MagsJ wrote:He has fibromyalgia...
That's one possible explanation, sure. In fact, when you consider this -- https://www.cdc.gov/diseasesconditions/az/a.html -- there are any number of "diseases and conditions" that might well play havoc with someone's capacity to think straight.

In his case, it’s not the fibro.. his is more the madness of King George type of explanation, whom suffered from anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, confusion, paranoia and hallucinations.

That sounds about right, for him..
Last edited by MagsJ on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ


Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20085
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Suryaloka.. the sun

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:09 pm

You folks don’t get it. I know you’re scared. Moral nihilism (lack of ANY accountability). ... you will be laughed at! The hell realms are not kind to nihilists.

When you are in hell. The only thing they’ll say to you when you complain is that “everything’s relative right?”

I actually feel sorry for your need to preserve your memories as worthy. Shit will get very hard for all of you.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:15 pm

Ecmandu wrote:You folks don’t get it. I know you’re scared. Moral nihilism (lack of ANY accountability). ... you will be laughed at! The hell realms are not kind to nihilists.

When you are in hell. The only thing they’ll say to you when you complain is that “everything’s relative right?”

I actually feel sorry for your need to preserve your memories as worthy. Shit will get very hard for all of you.


Yet more words to define and defend!

First up [this time]: You.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby phyllo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:20 pm

This is sociopath logic, psychopath logic.
Okay, I'm a psychopath. Moving on.
Always better to harm yourself than others unless harming yourself does both.
Sure. You're supposed to sacrifice yourself for your nation, your party, socialism, Jesus, Allah, your leader Adolf Hitler ...

But how reasonable is that?
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11956
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:23 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You folks don’t get it. I know you’re scared. Moral nihilism (lack of ANY accountability). ... you will be laughed at! The hell realms are not kind to nihilists.

When you are in hell. The only thing they’ll say to you when you complain is that “everything’s relative right?”

I actually feel sorry for your need to preserve your memories as worthy. Shit will get very hard for all of you.


Yet more words to define and defend!

First up [this time]: You.


Let’s think about this iambiguous. You defend everything as a moral nihilist. Even you being sent to hell forever.

Think yourself through for a moment. Is that your teaching? That you should be sent to hell forever? Lots of people would be happy to oblige by the way!

Fortunately for everyone, they eventually change their tune. You’re arguing stuff you don’t understand right now to puff yourself up. It doesn’t work that way man. You can’t keep doing this shit and allow yourself dignity in existence.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:24 pm

phyllo wrote:
This is sociopath logic, psychopath logic.
Okay, I'm a psychopath. Moving on.
Always better to harm yourself than others unless harming yourself does both.
Sure. You're supposed to sacrifice yourself for your nation, your party, socialism, Jesus, Allah, your leader Adolf Hitler ...

But how reasonable is that?


“Unless harming yourself does both”

I stated it VERY clearly.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:35 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Let’s think about this iambiguous. You defend everything as a moral nihilist. Even you being sent to hell forever.

Think yourself through for a moment. Is that your teaching? That you should be sent to hell forever? Lots of people would be happy to oblige by the way!

Fortunately for everyone, they eventually change their tune. You’re arguing stuff you don’t understand right now to puff yourself up. It doesn’t work that way man. You can’t keep doing this shit and allow yourself dignity in existence.


Note to others:

Let us at least decide this: Do I think I understand him more or less than he thinks he understands me?

Well, after first having established the most technically correct definition of "Let" "us" "at" "least" "decide" "this": "Do" "I" "think" "I" "understand" "him" "more" "or" "less" "than" "he" "thinks" "he" "understands" "me".

In fact, why don't we start with what may well be the toughest word of all to define: "understand".
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:42 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Let’s think about this iambiguous. You defend everything as a moral nihilist. Even you being sent to hell forever.

Think yourself through for a moment. Is that your teaching? That you should be sent to hell forever? Lots of people would be happy to oblige by the way!

Fortunately for everyone, they eventually change their tune. You’re arguing stuff you don’t understand right now to puff yourself up. It doesn’t work that way man. You can’t keep doing this shit and allow yourself dignity in existence.


Note to others:

Let us at least decide this: Do I think I understand him more or less than he thinks he understands me?

Well, after first having established the most technically correct definition of "Let" "us" "at" "least" "decide" "this": "Do" "I" "think" "I" "understand" "him" "more" "or" "less" "than" "he" "thinks" "he" "understands" "me".

In fact, why don't we start with what may well be the toughest word of all to define: "understand".


Understand is always visceral when it comes to hell. You immediately understand that you are in hell. You immediately understand you need to get out of it!

Word games don’t work in hell. Only word truths.

I had perfect selective pressure to develop word truths. It’s how I survived. I’m literally handing you linguistic and cognitive gold here and you’re attempting to play word games. Iambiguous, I know you’re terrified... but existence doesn’t humor denial well.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Understand is always visceral when it comes to hell. You immediately understand that you are in hell. You immediately understand you need to get out of it!

Word games don’t work in hell. Only word truths.

I had perfect selective pressure to develop word truths. It’s how I survived. I’m literally handing you linguistic and cognitive gold here and your attempting to play word games. Iambiguous, I know you’re terrified... but existence doesn’t humor denial well.


Sounds rather subjunctive to me. Though, admittedly, I'm not entirely sure how to define that. Call it, say, a hunch.

You know, once we define that. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:23 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Understand is always visceral when it comes to hell. You immediately understand that you are in hell. You immediately understand you need to get out of it!

Word games don’t work in hell. Only word truths.

I had perfect selective pressure to develop word truths. It’s how I survived. I’m literally handing you linguistic and cognitive gold here and your attempting to play word games. Iambiguous, I know you’re terrified... but existence doesn’t humor denial well.


Sounds rather subjunctive to me. Though, admittedly, I'm not entirely sure how to define that. Call it, say, a hunch.

You know, once we define that. :wink:


How do you define green to a blind person?

You’re again playing word games.

Hell is self explanatory. You’ve only been slightly scratched by hell in your life, so you get confident, arrogant even, with your brand of moral nihilism. It does come around eventually.

It reminds me of the Dalai Lamas practice of visualizing a rotting corpse when he has lust for someone... that practice will cause him to be a necrophiliac.

You see... people are generally stupid. But that’s what they were taught and that’s all they know. They think they’re doing the correct thing, and they become morally indignant when the tables are turned.

You are truly terrified of hell (as you should be!!!), so you are putting EVERYTHING in the basket of “truth doesn’t exist”... bad move iambiguous, bad move.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Oh well, he tried. :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:54 pm

iambiguous wrote:Oh well, he tried. :lol:


You don’t know what you’re talking about. I do know what’s going to happen to you. Your fear of judgement isn’t going to work. You’re so afraid of judgement that you spend your whole trial where the bloody knife is still in your hands, denying that truth exists in hopes of being set free, actually, the way your mind works, you’re sure of it.

Let me be the first to tell you, existence doesn’t work that way.

Your laugh is your fear, not your conquest.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Well actually, there is no one hell there are seven of them.

So relatively. he'll is really a matter of perspective.
Lower levels appear more hellish, while upper ones appear heavenly to lower ones.

In cat in this mode, heaven he'll can exclude and negate each other.

In fact such negation calls for s synthetic, whereby, the emerging simulation appears, ..

Such simulations added layers of objectivity, by detracting from their subjective apprehension.

So ultimately resulting in a recipricality between them.

One man's heaven may transpose to anihers' he'll and viva versa.

Reduced to it's ultimate level, heaven and he'll con not be discerned, and no amount of fine tuned rhetoric can redefine a distinction.

The only way them, to find out the level that can be correctly appraised, is by indulging in the unreality of it, and become total S&M creatures, whereby their sources can invert a dynamic pleasure into pain, again, viva versa.


Ec says,


"Your laugh is your fear, not your conquest."



That is almost exactly similar to the above.

However at this level , near total confusion prevents any possible move to any upper or lower level, since it appears as a zero sum, which clouds said reasonable assesment.

The signal toward the foreseeable objectivity bars any hope of simulating (or mirroring) any further progress, so the hope to further measure progress is hindered.

And does this not reflect current levels of justification?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6863
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:14 pm

Meno,

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Every possible being has a consent violation.

Here’s an easy hell:

Sent to a planet with only sand where it’s always sunny, and nobody else is there but you. You don’t need to eat or drink to survive there... and you just walk around there forever if you don’t repent your mind. That’s the easiest hell I can think of.

No possible being wants to be in that hell. Again, the easiest hell I can think of.

You folks really don’t get it; this entire cosmos is imagination.

Everyone (except myself) is trying as hard as they can to defend their memories in a zero sum consent violating world. Stop that!

I’m giving you the bigger picture here.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Your laugh is your fear, not your conquest.


Unless, of course, it's the other way around:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, okay: :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:19 pm

I know this is a consent violating world. I know anyone who defends it will be sent to hell.

Laugh. Right?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:28 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Laugh. Right?


Better that...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...than this:

:banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

You know, philosophically.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:34 pm

Ok. Fine. You means that you want your consent violated.

Man you’re fucking cocky.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:35 pm

Of course there are 7 heavens as well, and every one should know about that.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6863
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:37 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Ok. Fine. You means that you want your consent violated.

Man you’re fucking cocky.


Hell, I never consented to be born. So, who do I see about that?

No, seriously.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36486
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Iambiguous! Let’s do this again!

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:38 pm

Meno_ wrote:Of course there are 7 heavens as well, and every one should know about that.


There’s only one heaven and an infinite number of hells.

Heaven is positive non zero sum realities attached to individual desire matrices for all beings.

Hell is anything else.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users