You are not allowed to defend yourself you "FUCKIN' RACIST!"

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: You are not allowed to defend yourself you "FUCKIN' RACI

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm

MagsJ wrote:I made an error.. the violence from the BLM camp is still occurring every night, and Police being seriously injured. The rioting is not even about the cause anymore, but about causing damage to Police, cop cars, and property.

Most of those killed as a direct result of the BLM riots, are black. Rather what's happening is, evil forces are using the death of George Floyd as an excuse to push their separate agendas. Very few, if any, actually believe "Black Lives Matter", which itself, is a racist/racial proposition, as-if it were true that they didn't matter before, or don't matter now. The premise is flawed. And when your premise is flawed, so too will be the results.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Re: You are not allowed to defend yourself you "FUCKIN' RACI

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:54 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Most of those killed as a direct result of the BLM riots, are black. Rather what's happening is, evil forces are using the death of George Floyd as an excuse to push their separate agendas. Very few, if any, actually believe "Black Lives Matter", which itself, is a racist/racial proposition, as-if it were true that they didn't matter before, or don't matter now. The premise is flawed. And when your premise is flawed, so too will be the results.

No-one I personally know has involved themselves in the BLM movement, though many individuals and businesses I know and follow did take part in blackout Tuesday on SM, one day in early June.. as well as myself.

Flawed outcomes indeed.. the country has left the matter in the hands of the authorities, as common sense is not prevailing and falling on deaf ears that obviously have an agenda to keep up.

72408C6D-0A0A-472A-9C1C-65F0EBEAE2C8.jpeg
72408C6D-0A0A-472A-9C1C-65F0EBEAE2C8.jpeg (70.04 KiB) Viewed 369 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Suryaloka.. the sun

Previous

Return to Philosophy