You are not allowed to defend yourself you "FUCKIN' RACIST!"

…sounds like something a RACIST would say.

Just out of curiosity, where does all of this end up for you?

Suppose you lived in a community where black and brown and red and yellow and white people interacted. Suppose you were in a position of power to influence how the community functioned from day to day. Would you champion treating all folks the same? Would all be entitled to an equal opportunity in regard to education and jobs? Would some be seen as superior/inferior or better/worse than others based solely on the color of their skin?

Clearly there are folks out there who embrace one or another rendition of racism. But it’s possible that folks of color might be a bit suspicious of the motives of those white folks who always seem more aggrieved about the accusations of racism attributed to whites.

In America, for example.

Given, among other things, the actual history of race relations in America going back to, say, colonial times.

I used the word justice, not the word or concept “superiority”

If a black dude was pissed at me for being white and nothing else… and he or she fucked me up because they have hundreds of years worth of grievances boiling in their blood… I wouldn’t be pissed, even though I defend them and their actions seem immoral/ irrational/ misinformed/ insane on the surface.

The irony is, you went out of your way to call me weak!

Justice is beating up some random person who you blame for your problems??

Sweet.

I don’t judge them. The whites use the cia to run psychological and physiological experiments on the black population to this day! Experiments the whites can’t even begin to comprehend!

It may not be ultimately moral, but then again, the whites aren’t ultimately moral either.

Blacks have real grievances (uneducated as they may be) compared to whites.

That’s why I wouldn’t judge a black person for fucking me up just for the color of my skin. Even though they didn’t understand the context for me! I understand the context for them! I’m just a white dude. Just like for hundreds of years, blacks were just a black dude.

Everybody has grievances. Black, white … you name it.

Serfdom, white slavery, black slavery.

Exploitation. Abuse. Injustice. War.

We can’t go around beating people up.

Whites bred black people to be ignorant for hundreds of years! Any half moron can look at white male suicide rates and understand they suffer more than any race in the United States. We didn’t breed blacks to be half morons … we bred them to be complete morons. Reap what you sow. Do you think basic human logic applied to black peoples when they used to use it on whites? No! We didn’t give a fuck as whites! Now there’s only SLIGHT backlash on whites (95% of all black homicides are committed by blacks) and whites freak the fuck out, because 30% of the homicide rates of whites are are killed by blacks!!

It’s insane!! We bred them to be this way!

And then we complain about blacks as people complain about pit bulls or Dobermans … that was our fault! Reap what you sow.

For me? I can ride out the waves. Philosophers have clammed up throughout history to ride out the Dark Ages.

For you, though? There’s no hope for you. The mob will run you over, and you’ll let it. You are incapable of defending yourself from the storm coming.

Have you knelt down, yet? How many times?

…somebody hasn’t been paying attention to 2020.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgkdpQhkoXU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sBgxJ0CbYQ[/youtube]

whites conducts experiments that even they can’t comprehend?

Anyone who doesn’t truly own and rule themselves should have grievances…But no, blacks don’t have “real” grievances vs whites. That’s just liberal hate propaganda.

Their actions would be insane and irrational below the surface too… How the hell are you an “ILP Legend” lol…

It’s all very complicated. I know some cat breeders very well… there’s a science to breeders. Blacks were bred like cows, cats, dogs etc… for hundreds of years …

Any non sociopath or narcissist under those types of conditions would commit suicide (human). It’s our own damn fucking fault. You’re trying to apply “universalist logic” to what we did, and expect them to have the same “universalist logic”. It just doesn’t work that way, no matter how much you want it

Okay, fine.

But, again:

I’m just curious as to what this “outrage” of yours is aimed at in regard to race relations.

Look, as a moral nihilist, I’m not here to pass judgment on the political prejudices that you and others come to acquire. About this or anything else. Instead, I’m more curious regarding the extent to which they are willing to examine their political values as prejudices rooted existentially in dasein.

In other words, it’s not what you believe about race, but the fact that you are able to convince yourself that what you do believe about it is the only possible way in which to think about it. At least if you want to be “one of us”. This, in my view, becomes intertwined existentially in the cumulative experiences you have had…predisposing you to one prejudice rather than another.

My point is that the moral and political objectivists among us often come in here huffing and puffing about one or another “issue” that they insist everyone else must think about in exactly the same way that they do.

Or be WRONG.

So, how about you. Care to go there? Or, in going there, will you put at risk the raging certainty that you do have about race?

Why aren’t they bringing the army (preferably with water canons) in, before anymore people are shot and lives lost?

Using racial tension to further a political aim, and people getting killed in the process… on all sides, should be classed as genocide or such.

The BLM movement is all but dying out here, now that the UK has realised the real agenda behind this current BLM gatherings and the mindless killings of so many people that are happening as a consequence. Here, this is known as ‘fact’, not (conspiracy) theory.

A minority of blacks do hate whites and authority, the world over, and it is those blacks that are being manipulated into taking part in these anti-establishment gatherings, and of course American history is playing a huge part in all this… American history has been weaponised.

Actually, In the US, it wouldn’t be the army, it would be the national guard.

1.) The American military is the most over-extended military on earth

2.) people would freak the fuck out if thousands of troops were sent to every city

There are some very sick troops, just like there are some very sick police, just like there are some very sick whites, just like there are some very sick blacks.

We can’t police all the sick fucks, often, it’s a compromise, we put them on the payroll.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmxoADkY9Qw[/youtube]

I made an error… the violence from the BLM camp is still occurring every night, and Police being seriously injured. The rioting is not even about the cause anymore, but about causing damage to Police, cop cars, and property.

Most of those killed as a direct result of the BLM riots, are black. Rather what’s happening is, evil forces are using the death of George Floyd as an excuse to push their separate agendas. Very few, if any, actually believe “Black Lives Matter”, which itself, is a racist/racial proposition, as-if it were true that they didn’t matter before, or don’t matter now. The premise is flawed. And when your premise is flawed, so too will be the results.

No-one I personally know has involved themselves in the BLM movement, though many individuals and businesses I know and follow did take part in blackout Tuesday on SM, one day in early June… as well as myself.

Flawed outcomes indeed… the country has left the matter in the hands of the authorities, as common sense is not prevailing and falling on deaf ears that obviously have an agenda to keep up.