How to practice Philosophy in time?

No one knows because, there is like, no goal. Ever established. Only ‘The Beyond-Man’ which is almost transcendental, i.e. monotheistic-Platonic, in its universality. Even though Nietzsche premised it on well shapen particularities, the concept of beyondness as such is transcendental-religious. And so he intended it. We are left with almost nothing to go by!

Now to look at what is happening on this planet.
There is an absolute need for a transgression of the common meme.
We must know the meme that rules in order to transgress it.
Transgressing transcendence itself.

What is philosophy but a pickaxe to the psyche?
Some cave out a hole to live in. Others dig to the center of the Earth. Some are smart and use the axe to mine for gold. Yea, even the philosopher, I say you, he lusts for minerals.

One of the importances of our beloved daughter Philosophy is surely in the minerals she carries forth.
Memes, though intangible, are made from those same minerals as the grit of warfare, and philosophy must become meme.

What say you, heathens? What must philosophy become for us to be served by it, like a baby is served by a competent midwife?

Philosophy already is what it is meant to be… It’s the love of wisdom.
It’s not passing down knowledge, like how to build a house, how to fish etc but something arguably more valuable.
It tries to teach you the attitude and mental tools that help you learn something on your own, for when you don’t have someone to give you the answers…
How to conduct yourself with others in a way so as to form meaningful relationships that last, sustain and aid you in life…
The value and limits of skepticism, faith, responsibility, pleasure and so on.

If we’re speaking in metaphors, philosophy is the cartography of human life… it attempts to make maps and pass that on to the rest of us
So as to help us navigate the terrain with open eyes… It’s then up to us to figure out where we are and decide where we want to be.

Philosophy is discovering the potential graces that hide at the very bottom of the psyche , of finding and unearthing the gems that would have never come to shine in the light of day, it is the craft through which the most awesome participants are able to participate , be they witches or vampires, or warlocks of ancient lore.

They may resist, but eventually they are compelled to release their fearfully protracted claws that contain undescibably potent enigmatic poisonous salves, which do heal, but only in the exact prescription.

That is portion of the story!
But you leave out the existence of the fucked up mind which people have evolved with.
Philosophy is not merely a tool for finding ones way through life. It is a cure, if done well, for the diseases that the human mind keeps bringing onto itself.
This is why it gets so very difficult to understand - why there are men like Heidegger, whom almost no one seems to understand, and yet, who presents the only cure to a mental disease that has existed since Plato.

Speaking of Plato - he is a philosopher, and yet all be did was cause the human mind to become brittle and weak. So philosophy is also a kind of warzone.

If your definition is correct, the best philosophers are people like handworksmen, nurses, bakers, etc - people who know without problems how to “fill in” their life.
People like Kant, Schopenhauer, Descartes, they do not naturally fit your definition.

In other words the anti matter of Berkley is the prototype of the enigmatic para dim - the sought after return to the alleglorious cave that all subconsciously want to return to, - with God obliging - …
The antichrist being a property, that is being gradually revealed to be the basic ‘stuff’ everything is made up of, the primal matter, of dissoluting property.!

That re-valance, is scary, and denial then becomes the defense of initial choice .

What if, ‘They’ find out?
Never mind , …

You practice philosophy simply by being because existence is philosophy
As philosophy is the love of wisdom and wisdom comes from experience

Sure they do… human life includes what goes on in our poorly evolved brains as much as anything. Charting a course through the maze of ideas, their implications and their impact on our perception is no less critical. Avoiding mental dissonance, bias, hypocrisy, etc can save us a lot of headache and heartache.

Not every cartographer needs to map out the entire world, or even the nice places in the world before we can learn from them…
If they record where they went and how they got there, we can avoid ending up where they did, follow in their footsteps or even go beyond… either way, the map is valuable.

So it is the love of discerning that which experience teaches? The love of learning, ok, that is something. So Jews are very philosophical with their Talmud.

Note: The universe was not built out of either scepticism or minimalism. So wisdom is probably not first found in either of these.

But still, this would only grant that there are philosophers among blacksmiths and mechanics and sowers and spinsters and cheese makers and pencil sharpeners, but not that such people necessarily are philosophers.
They would have to like, be wise. In their profession. Not only make money but be happy, be prosperous, make life seem worth while, and such qualities of virtue that many humans exude for which they are called wise.

But yet, why is there such a term as “philosopher” which is taken to denote such men as Kant, if everyone can see that a cheese maker can love wisdom all the same?
I believe Meno offered a glimpse of truth.

A very excellent answer.

A philosopher then is a reckless type of shaman, armed not with potions and cloud-staring techniques and drum-making and drum-whispering and feather-uselage and gall-reading and -eating, but with words.
Like a Bedouin with a nuclear briefcase.

Yes sourcing from. Trifle necessity, glimmering toward a possible two edged Absolute result, like Oppenheimer was quoted as saying.

The Universe is physical while wisdom gained from experience is philosophical so the two do not really compare
Wisdom can also come from knowledge that is acquired from others but it will still be from someones experience

There is no single universal answer to the human condition - we each have to discover what works for us - it is not a one size fits all
But when we do discover what works - or at least what works best - then that particular wisdom is the one most appropriate for us

My own philosophy - for want of a better word - is detachment as it is that state which makes me as content as I can be within the limitations of my existence
But I cannot and do not recommmend it to others as it may not work for them and it is also not my place to tell others how to be - they do that for themselves

Detachment is a solid example of how to practice philosophy in time. And a degree of it is necessary to even be able to discern the merits of one action vs another.

Had to put that together for a moment… quite a quote.