Nietzsche's Higher Man

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Nietzsche's Higher Man

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:39 pm

Pezer
builder
builder

The Fourth Dimension is Time Empty
PostSubject: The Fourth Dimension is Time The Fourth Dimension is Time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:04 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Pretty scenic arrangements in cinematic work usually commit the crime of using two dimensions, color on the level of XX century painting. Some masters, a proto one being Da Vinci, went as far as three with shadows and doors. In fact, many of the seemingly two dimensional forms of the XX included a third in the form of what cinema now is beginning to discover as the fourth.

The fourth dimension is emotions.

You're welcome, spirit wonderers.

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Acting and the Daemonic Empty
PostSubject: Acting and the Daemonic Acting and the Daemonic Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:46 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
It occurs to me that the art of acting in theatre/film has a strong relationship to the type of philosophizing that becomes possible when the contingent nature of the egoic psyche has been divined, and when a speculative ethics becomes the only option to arrive at - or rather to aim at, direct oneself towards, even believe in experiential truth. Truth has then taken on a new meaning, not so much deeper maybe as simply less to do with history as to present.

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail Online
Imafungi
bowstring
bowstring

Acting and the Daemonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acting and the Daemonic Acting and the Daemonic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:12 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
This is a very thought provoking thought. I understand what you mean, it reminds me of a kind of disillusion of ego that can occur when one is having fun or absolutely focused on ones work. But mainly what I thought of is the idea of being an actor for ones entire life, never being a concrete self, but perpetually acting. Taking on different roles in different circumstances, who was it that said life is but a stage. I know I am probably missing your point but I did grasp what you meant when I read it, I swear.

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

rebel with out a body Empty
PostSubject: rebel with out a body rebel with out a body Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:50 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
A great work of art was made once by a man who could not conceive of human worth. He only saw the freedom of spirit and the human as an attempt to constrain this spirits freedom, and he spent his life kicking and screaming against his captivity in human form. His intellect did not agree; period. He was my best friend. He was my 'best' friend -=> the friend to whom I was the best thing in his life - for a period of time when the two of us rebelled against life together.

Now he is rebelling beyond death.

Pezer
builder
builder

horn Empty
PostSubject: horn horn Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:27 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Truth!
Oh truthy, truthy, truth!
How I love you, truth!
Truthy truth!
I think I love you too much, truthy truth!

TAKE YOUR GODDAMN PANTIES OFF

But, truth!
Truthy truth!
Your twat is pixelated?

wtf?

I should have let you marinated,
Truthy truth.

How

Can

I

Be

Worthy

Of

A

Woman

?

(Shhhh, not politics. Be a gentleman, wisdom wielder!)

The violence, the fear and the guilt
the value of the blood that's been spilt.
Who can best guess it? The one who has merit
facing the Zenith, innit? Shit, the princess.
I woke her, my moker is dull but far from silent,
Thor thought by himself, remorseful.
the previous day he had eaten beans. like a man.
it was all his fault.

the violence, the fear an the guild feuds, the gills he was growing and the guilders Guillaume owe him since he guiled him into Gilberts mansnatch.
Shit, he thought, in the tram. But the opportunity passed.
I said 'god damn these' an got headache, now in the quit of waning.
Come one. the more I speak the more important it becomes.

so there you have it, roving cowboys.

Peace, love and happiness.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Arch-Native Philosophy - Sumerian Bill and Ted - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:39 pm

Artists and philosophers View previous topic View next topic Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Artists and philosophers Empty
PostSubject: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The artist says "I cannot do anything but create art. I am good at nothing else."

The philosopher says "I cannot do anything but-" and then he laughs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Send e-mail
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:42 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Pezer wrote:
The artist says "I cannot do anything but create art. I am good at nothing else."

The philosopher says "I cannot do anything but-" and then he laughs!

Do you feel/think that the artist, in "reality", thinks this way ~~ that ALL art is to the artist - is simply splashing paint on canvas and words on paper?

Are you forgetting the fact that, within the artist, is the philosopher?
That is NOT to say that within the philosopher there is NO artist.

Art ~~ real Art ~~ is divine creative energy taking form and shape - what more is there?

Philosophy is the childhood of the intellect, and a culture that tries to skip it will never grow up."

"If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped."

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I am not forgetting any of that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:32 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I thought this description was spot on. But quite obviously it is only recognizable to that one who has defined himself in this way - by not being able to utter anymore words because of the sudden explosive expansion in his mind, when he approaches the point of com-prehending what it is that he does.

An artists work is relatively simple. I am an artist, at least a pretty decent one as recognized by my peers, and I know the kind of consciousness that goes into it. A philosopher works with very different laws. He works with the same means - life - but without the liberty the artist has to permit himself. The philosopher knows this liberty to distract from his true freedom, which is the heights, the mountaintop and the cool air, the absence of people who desire for what he does and any sort of distractions, alone with the truth.

When the philosopher is face to face with the truth he has produced, he is baffled, he can't believe it, that he exists, that this actually happened. There is nothing in the world that prepares the philosopher for himself.

Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:17 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Fixed Cross

Quote :
I thought this description was spot on.
Why is that? You do not think that perhaps it is kind of a one-sided thought, a bias?

Are you saying that the artist is not capable of saying: "I cannot do anything but-" and then laugh about it because he realizes the full extent of what that means?

Is the true artist any less a seeker after truth than is the philosopher? The artist tries to show truth and beauty and Life as it is, and to use his art, energy, passion, soul as a vehicle into the discovery of those ideals through his painting, through his creative energy and the agony that can go into it.

Is the true artist any less aware than is the philosopher that art is his very raison de etre and the only thing worth following, just about the only thing worth living and breathing for?
Is not the true artist, as an individual, as humbled by that realization as is the philosopher?

Quote :
But quite obviously it is only recognizable to that one who has defined himself in this way - by not being able to utter anymore words because of the sudden explosive expansion in his mind, when he approaches the point of com-prehending what it is that he does.
I have found that many have used that term "obvious" when in effect something was not quite that obvious. As you say - defined himself in this way. What does "that" sound like to you?
Is the philosopher one who sees ONLY himself as a seeker of the truth?

Quote :
An artists work is relatively simple. I am an artist, at least a pretty decent one as recognized by my peers, and I know the kind of consciousness that goes into it.
Degas said that "painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do".
I'm sure that as a philosopher seeking after truth that you understand that insight and concept.
What kind of an effect does your art bring forth? Does it bring on "consciousness"?
Is consciousness such an easy thing to draw out of people or to inspire?

Quote :
A philosopher works with very different laws. He works with the same means - life - but without the liberty the artist has to permit himself. The philosopher knows this liberty to distract from his true freedom, which is the heights, the mountaintop and the cool air, .
You don't think that any real artist is disciplined? Perhaps that so-called liberty which you see in the artist is a kind of courage under fire, where he sets out in abandon to find the truth within and without and to set it before the world?
Sometimes that which appears to be more free and less structured is more difficult...sometimes free verse is more difficult than rhyming.

Quote :
the absence of people who desire for what he does and any sort of distractions, alone with the truth

So, philosophers are the only kind who experience this? I intruit that you are a true philosopher ~~in my book, I understand this, but do not throw the baby out with the bathwater in order to raise yourself above those, who in truth, may be of the same mind and soul as you. Perhaps both the philosopher and the artist seek the holy grail.

Quote :
When the philosopher is face to face with the truth he has produced, he is baffled, he can't believe it, that he exists, that this actually happened. .
And what about the artist's production? He may be somewhat baffled too - in that he finds it incredible that something such as that which he has produced has come from his self.
Is a Van Gogh more incredible than a Nietzsche?

Sometimes even I will write a poem and I get that same realization. Is it ego or is it humility?lol
Quote :

There is nothing in the world that prepares the philosopher for himself
Laughing Well, there may be but I won't name it.

Philosophy is the childhood of the intellect, and a culture that tries to skip it will never grow up."

"If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped."

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:43 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Quote :
There is nothing in the world that prepares the philosopher for himself
That may be true but at the same time you might also say that about any human being, especially any individual who is seeking more consciousness and self-awareness.

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Arcturus Descending wrote:
Fixed Cross

Quote :
I thought this description was spot on.
Why is that? You do not think that perhaps it is kind of a one-sided thought, a bias?
It is a perspective, certainly. One that immediately resounded in my mind.
I was aware, writing the reply, that I did not do justice to the insight. Often, an aphorism expresses something more clearly than ten pages of reflection on it.

Quote :
Are you saying that the artist is not capable of saying: "I cannot do anything but-" and then laugh about it because he realizes the full extent of what that means?
The laugh expresses the impossibility of categorizing the very act of reasoning. Explaining art does not involve this contradiction, as art is not ultimately rational, but visceral. The art itself is the laugh, you could say. If it is very good.

Quote :
Is the true artist any less a seeker after truth than is the philosopher?
The philosopher is not a seeker after truth, but after wisdom. Art is indeed seeking after truth, but very rarely has it anything to do with wisdom. If it does, it is often very predictable folk-morality.

Quote :
The artist tries to show truth and beauty and Life as it is, and to use his art, energy, passion, soul as a vehicle into the discovery of those ideals through his painting, through his creative energy and the agony that can go into it.

Is the true artist any less aware than is the philosopher that art is his very raison de etre and the only thing worth following, just about the only thing worth living and breathing for?
No, and that awareness is precisely how Pezer described the artist.

Quote :
Is not the true artist, as an individual, as humbled by that realization as is the philosopher?
The philosopher can not be humble, that would be a genocidal act of hypocrisy. He has to take responsibility for his creation. You are correct that the artist precisely does not do this - this is his freedom. An artist gets good when he can submit himself to his power.

Quote :
Quote :
An artists work is relatively simple. I am an artist, at least a pretty decent one as recognized by my peers, and I know the kind of consciousness that goes into it.
Degas said that "painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do".
I'm sure that as a philosopher seeking after truth that you understand that insight and concept.
I know it as an artist. I was very good when I started, the difficulty came a couple of years after. Philosophy does not grow in this way. In general, a philosopher is a philosopher much earlier on than the average artist in very early childhood. And it's not about being good at things - it's about being compelled to ask the most problematic questions.

I find that the questions asked in art are almost never really interesting. What's interesting is the way they are answered.

Quote :
What kind of an effect does your art bring forth? Does it bring on "consciousness"?
So they say.

Some people listen to my music on their way to a gruesome working day, some people cry when they watch my short film things - but all this is unintended on my part. I just express what I feel. Philosophy is really a very different endeavor. It's not ruled by emotion, it's precisely what stands unmoved in the vast vortex of emotion that marks my life. It's really a strange phenomenon, and from what I've seen and lived amongst, rare.

Quote :
Is consciousness such an easy thing to draw out of people or to inspire?
Whenever I work on art, "easy" is nowhere to be felt. Art requires total commitment, and it's frightening because there's no falling back on anything.

Quote :
Quote :
A philosopher works with very different laws. He works with the same means - life - but without the liberty the artist has to permit himself. The philosopher knows this liberty to distract from his true freedom, which is the heights, the mountaintop and the cool air, .
You don't think that any real artist is disciplined? Perhaps that so-called liberty which you see in the artist is a kind of courage under fire, where he sets out in abandon to find the truth within and without and to set it before the world?
It is. I'm not denying that. But truth as a domain is much freeer than wisdom. Wisdom prescribes, and an attitude passing for wisdom can thus be genocidally insane. Art can not have this effect, as truth does not prescribe, it just describes.

Quote :
Sometimes that which appears to be more free and less structured is more difficult...sometimes free verse is more difficult than rhyming.
I have no illusions about art being easy. I made quite a few good things, but I am still at the base-camp, and trembling before the ascent.

Quote :
Quote :
the absence of people who desire for what he does and any sort of distractions, alone with the truth
So, philosophers are the only kind who experience this? I intruit that you are a true philosopher ~~in my book, I understand this, but do not throw the baby out with the bathwater in order to raise yourself above those, who in truth, may be of the same mind and soul as you. Perhaps both the philosopher and the artist seek the holy grail.
Artists seek the holy grail, but the philosopher actually stumbles on it and then has to deal with that, seeing how the grail is quite a cruel machine. Philosophy's wisdom has much to do in how much truth is good to be conscious of. Nietzsche's entire work is about finding an attitude vis a vis the truth that is much harder than what our present human art can justify.

Art rises and falls with philosophy. See for verification of this the rise and fall of roman art from the time of the Republic to the time of Constantine.

Quote :
Quote :
When the philosopher is face to face with the truth he has produced, he is baffled, he can't believe it, that he exists, that this actually happened. .
And what about the artist's production? He may be somewhat baffled too - in that he finds it incredible that something such as that which he has produced has come from his self.
Yes, the artist has this sentiment as well. I knew as I wrote this that this did not do justice to the aphorism. As I said, it's difficult to make any clearer than it already is.

Quote :
Is a Van Gogh more incredible than a Nietzsche?
Van Gogh did not stand at the basis of two world wars and an age of superhuman dominion machines. Art can not do this kind of thing. You can only compare Nietzsche to someone like Jesus. Someone who transforms the way the human species walks its evolutionary path.

Art is reflection and, if fortune strikes, justification of such transformations.

Quote :
Sometimes even I will write a poem and I get that same realization. Is it ego or is it humility?lol
I hope it's a form of joy. The ego-humility dichotomy is unhealthy. To be restricted to an ego is itself a very humbling fact.

Imafungi
bowstring
bowstring

PostSubject: Re: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:18 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Art is more entertainment that can with the subjective interpretation and reaction in the body and mind of the observer, leave any number and scale of unpredictable impacts on the observer.

Philosophy is thought. The thought of all things possible and not.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Artists and philosophers Artists and philosophers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 2:52 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Zarathustra has left the mountain!
- Thucydides
Arch-Native Philosophy - Sumerian Bill and Ted - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:44 pm

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:18 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Man has become a tool to make his own tools.

Pezer
builder
builder

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:34 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
God didn't exist, then he died and left us with the realm he could never fully conquer.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Belief would appear to be the most quintessential means to our own survival; what a pity that it is grounded in much that eventually, and thankfully so, becomes simply dust in the winds of our minds and of time.

AD

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:23 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Are We the Music Before it takes hold and gives rise to ecstacy or do We Become the Music through its beautiful, thrilling and transformative powers into ecstacy?

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The Human in Three Movements: We get inspired and chase some dragon of our making, some subconscious gesture reminds us of our animality which makes us recoil in horror, our dragon-chasing pride looks at the animal and says: yes, you will do!
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The Worm in the Apple of Friendship: Deception! How many bites must be taken before it is revealed and rears its slimy head?
One bite? Two bites? Take care - it waits quietly and longingly - to feed upon its host!

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:38 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The Warrior and the Dragon ~~ Counterparts of Blood Thirst! When the One has become sacrificed to the Face-Off, the Other drinks of its fill and Roars, thus honoring the One. Thereby, through a fiery alchemical intermingling of life and death, the Other takes on the burden of transformation, forever carrying with him he who shall never be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
It's not the environment that is creepy, the platform, it's having no control over it. It isn't about what you have at stake in it in the sense that if you perceive it, it is already at stake.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:39 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Amor Fati: Let us not cry over spilled milk! Let us revel in the patterns of its mess! Let us dance, rapturously, around them ~~ our only cry being: Locutus Vitae ~~ Hæc Esto.

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:21 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The right practice of eating may lend itself to the right practice of thinking. If we chew our food well, carefully and with mindfulness, we may learn to chew our ideas and thoughts in the same way - before digesting them.

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Imafungi
bowstring
bowstring

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:15 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Man has always been a tool. Just as the tools man first created were simple and could only accomplish so much, now man and his tools are more complex and can accomplish more. Destruction and construction.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:43 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I think it was Bergson who described man as the maker of tools to make tools to make tools, etc.

I do think that men are often almost sufficiently defined as tools to produce tools. But a tool is ultimately and ontologically speaking not an entity, as it exists only at the pleasure of another entity. Ultimately, there must be the one who wields the tool - and he does not necessarily have to be a tool - he can also be a true character, a self-valuing, an actual entity.

Strictly speaking, the concepts "tool" and "entity" can not apply to the same object in the same context. A tool is always a function of an entity, as it is a function of a purpose, and a purpose does not exist outside of a particular entity holding it.

Imafungi
bowstring
bowstring

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:17 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Fixed Cross wrote:
I think it was Bergson who described man as the maker of tools to make tools to make tools, etc.

I do think that men are often almost sufficiently defined as tools to produce tools. But a tool is ultimately and ontologically speaking not an entity, as it exists only at the pleasure of another entity. Ultimately, there must be the one who wields the tool - and he does not necessarily have to be a tool - he can also be a true character, a self-valuing, an actual entity.

Strictly speaking, the concepts "tool" and "entity" can not apply to the same object in the same context. A tool is always a function of an entity, as it is a function of a purpose, and a purpose does not exist outside of a particular entity holding it.

Hm, I see what you mean, though I would suggest man is his own tool. You use yourself like a tool, an instrument. Consciousness existed in simpler creatures, the only way the consciousness could get more and achieve more and be more was through its physicality. The experiencer is intimately related, is intimately them self and body, the there seems to be such a chasm of difference between the subtle realm of mind and the physical bodies relation with the environment, that it is as if our minds, me, I the one that is controlling my fingers right now, uses these fingers as a tool to accomplish my wants. That is only the sense I meant it as. The body is a machine, quite the bizarre and impressive mechanical marvelory.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:30 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The body can be seen as a machine built to attain its own values. But it can also be used to attain another body's values. That is the difference between being a tool and being an entity.

A wage-slave is not functioning as a proper entity, he is a semi/quasi-entity. So is the religiously brainwashed puppet.

That said, most people are incomplete in this sense. Language really makes it difficult for people to discern their true values, language virtually consists of pre-set values. That is why I altered language, shaped it around the only concept that matters. VO is among other things technique to distinguish your ow source code from the code you were born into.

There are relatively few humans that are perfect self-valuings, that are perfectly aware of their values and perfectly capable of attaining them on a consistent basis. Humans are easily enslaved, convinced to work for objectives that seem as if they would sustain the self-valuing but in the end end up only utilizing this self-valuings excess energy wihthout feeding it, thereby eroding it and leaving it incomplete by the roadside.

People who do work they dislike doing for money are to a certain extent slaves, literally selling themselves at the cost of themselves. People who work because they value doing this work (enjoy the activity) they do and what comes from it (think of it as valuable) are free.

Imafungi
bowstring
bowstring

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Fixed Cross wrote:
The body can be seen as a machine built to attain its own values. But it can also be used to attain another body's values. That is the difference between being a tool and being an entity.

A wage-slave is not functioning as a proper entity, he is a semi/quasi-entity. So is the religiously brainwashed puppet.

That said, most people are incomplete in this sense. Language really makes it difficult for people to discern their true values, language virtually consists of pre-set values. That is why I altered language, shaped it around the only concept that matters. VO is among other things technique to distinguish your ow source code from the code you were born into.

There are relatively few humans that are perfect self-valuings, that are perfectly aware of their values and perfectly capable of attaining them on a consistent basis. Humans are easily enslaved, convinced to work for objectives that seem as if they would sustain the self-valuing but in the end end up only utilizing this self-valuings excess energy wihthout feeding it, thereby eroding it and leaving it incomplete by the roadside.

People who do work they dislike doing for money are to a certain extent slaves, literally selling themselves at the cost of themselves. People who work because they value doing this work (enjoy the activity) they do and what comes from it (think of it as valuable) are free.

Im sure it can be argued many a wage slave may value their existence of believe themselves to have a greater quality of life, then that of a none enslaved free homeless man. The wage slave may accept his dull duties in exchange for a comfortable quality of life and that may be worthy and of value to them, just as a cat may see a value in being a slave to the home, or a work horse not minded doing work because it knows it will get food and shelter and cleaned. Everyone cant be an artist, the jobs wage slaves do are necessary to the functioning of society...at least until they are automated.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:49 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The burden of proof is on you here, I think. If you can get a couple of wage slaves to testify that they would not prefer to get more money for their time, we can consider it. But it seems very unlikely.

A wage slave is someone whose efforts are valued at the minimal cost. His efforts are what he is. He might be quite happy if he thinks what he is doing is useful. He would be happier if he is appreciated for it, and even more if he is rewarded for it.

As soon as reward takes precedence over work, man has sacrificed part of his entity for another part of it. Outsourcing oneself to random purposes is drawing back from existence, allowing the body to become separate of the mind. Health is conditioned by the directness/indirectness of the relation between effort and values.

Imafungi
bowstring
bowstring

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:39 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Fixed Cross wrote:
The burden of proof is on you here, I think. If you can get a couple of wage slaves to testify that they would not prefer to get more money for their time, we can consider it. But it seems very unlikely.

A wage slave is someone whose efforts are valued at the minimal cost. His efforts are what he is. He might be quite happy if he thinks what he is doing is useful. He would be happier if he is appreciated for it, and even more if he is rewarded for it.

As soon as reward takes precedence over work, man has sacrificed part of his entity for another part of it. Outsourcing oneself to random purposes is drawing back from existence, allowing the body to become separate of the mind. Health is conditioned by the directness/indirectness of the relation between effort and values.

Who wouldnt want to get more money for their time? Everything is done for reward in someway or another. Life is the reward for living.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:06 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
In the spirit of this thread on aphorisms, here is one of mine:

'The common root of all sorrow may perhaps be traced to this: that while life is spent in the service of death, death is spent in the service of nothing.'

Must one not first hate oneself, in order to love oneself? ...
I am your labyrinth ...”. -N

“A man is not great if he is not small, and he is not small if he is not great. Concepts flirt with the loss of their significance in the oscillation between ambiguous states, and this is in part the function and purpose of concepts.” -Primer on Meaning
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
When one is down in the dumps, one must look around to see what may be salvaged ~ perhaps a set of wings. Claim them as your own, then take flight ~ upward and onward!

AD

Thomas Nagel

Last edited by Arcturus Descending on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:41 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Of what use is a church steeple, if not to remind us to transcend ourselves. Mira!

AD

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:32 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The quickest road back into life is through throwing ourselves into the jowls of self-death itself. Like going through a terrible wormhole and coming out into the qualia of a meaningful existence.

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 4:45 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Philosophy needs to learn how to walk. Greatness has yet to value health over history...
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aphorisms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphorisms Aphorisms Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:09 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
A lesson for those braver than their own good in an age where good is limiting:

If you want to liberate yourself, betray yourself.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:53 pm

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

scribbles and syllables Empty
PostSubject: scribbles and syllables scribbles and syllables Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:00 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
stacks of paper in my pocket nice and crispy
finger on the trigger kinda itchy
girls on my trail acting bitchy
chrome on my ride super kitchy
take it through the mud, rip it up, how lets see
how much all this shine still stand for itself
Im not a brand on your shelf Im liquor itself
drink to near death wake up in vigorous health
I piss on visions of Self, intrinsically position my valuing
to building itself, feeling this world, bringing girls
to the top, whirling dervish, twerk it work my plumbing
fat sack blast something seventh coming
get that ass throbbing like a goblin
as shes gobbling on the Ouroboros
Wars in the core of the forest
Thor come down Teutonic on the flock

individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: scribbles and syllables scribbles and syllables Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 10:16 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Philosopher awesomer bolder than bold
Colder than cold stereotypical stereophonic
Hydroponic yeah I'm on it
Supersonic jump on it why not
Hot and I told ya I sold ya soldier
I slipped the streams and flipped the folds
I catch truths like others catch colds
I burst beams like they ain't got seams
I run trains on dreams and train dreams
Like fucking dragons
Scream to the sky high and hi hello why not
The universe is in me
Buy and bye so long and why not
See ya there or maybe not
I'll be a pharaoh to tear up your scarecrow
Bow down while I break the blue outta the sky
I forced a court order on boredom
While you kissed the gist goodbye.

“A man is not great if he is not small, and he is not small if he is not great. Concepts flirt with the loss of their significance in the oscillation between ambiguous states, and this is in part the function and purpose of concepts.” -Primer on Meaning
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: scribbles and syllables scribbles and syllables Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:29 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Scribbles and scrabbles you say
Etchings of mind each day
Appear on a solitude walk
Memories dauntingly balk
An effort to call all to mind
A frustrating attempt to bind
pearls of loose verses
become benign curses
Having it any other way
would surely usurp the day
dazzling gems strung together
like so many birds of a feather
purpose and meaning abound
the poet's creation is found
deep within his flowing blood
hot with passion like a flood
Words like stardust permeate
the world itself and re-create
Transformations then abide
Hidden spirits rise and sigh
Loosened by their bindings
Their very Selves their findings
Etchings and hatchlings dancing freely
minute beacons shining gleely
Words become the only places
where the Sacred interfaces
with human divinity abounded
and the human spirit astounded.

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: scribbles and syllables scribbles and syllables Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:46 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Rhyming in a company of poets
I travel the globe as so it goeth
It's all road, stretching onward
gone with the wind, now dont blow it
Odin shows in Autumn leaves
and dropping seeds on rich soil
birthing trees, Im at ease with the
changes ripping up the artificial peace
Yeah Im here in the chambers
of kings and queens, no remainders
of guilty sins or broken dreams
there's no saints here, just gains
in the game of treasure
as wage slaves go insane under pressure
we wage war with perspective like Escher

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Art apart Empty
PostSubject: Art apart Art apart Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 10:37 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
In klare taal spreek ik, daar waar ik voort ga. In heimelen gneek ik, waar ik de poort voor sta. Ik spreek:

Halleluja! Who goeth there?
And the man, who just passed with his green rain cap against the mushy trees sapping in the wind in his face, he passed and did not reply.

So it went, four winters long.

Then a bridge was being built nearby and some traffic came along, and a man from Frankia set up a deep fried snack food bar and from then I had something to eat now and then. I came into existence.

There is a breach in the mind that artists ride.

How come it is only artists who ride it?

Think again - con artists are artists too. They are perhaps the most conscious of the crack. Art is the same vein as high collarbone crime.

Truth passes for fiction, thus any fiction passes for truth as long as it contradicts truth; so the narrative unfolds. We learn of deeper and deeper truths and we integrate them as we remember a dream. Vaguely we are aware of a will in the distant corner of the tv. But we think only in factoids so it remains elusive, like a star on a cloudy night.

Lord of the mighty one, flank me as I enter the temple across the hanging bridge and make the bridge as I go though he air. My mind exists and sometimes I exist. I walk along my work and notice the smell of the air, salty. I remember now, I am a bird. But I continue the lie as I hook the bridge onto the castle's iron rings and knock on the door.

Dee-wanna-wanga

Here the post suddenly ends.

individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

The profound beauty of poetry Empty
PostSubject: The profound beauty of poetry The profound beauty of poetry Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 4:29 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Hurt Hawks

I

The broken pillar of the wing jags from the clotted shoulder,
The wing trails like a banner in defeat,

No more to use the sky forever but live with famine
And pain a few days: cat nor coyote
Will shorten the week of waiting for death, there is game without talons.

He stands under the oak-bush and waits
The lame feet of salvation; at night he remembers freedom
And flies in a dream, the dawns ruin it.

He is strong and pain is worse to the strong, incapacity is worse.
The curs of the day come and torment him
At distance, no one but death the redeemer will humble that head,

The intrepid readiness, the terrible eyes.
The wild God of the world is sometimes merciful to those
That ask mercy, not often to the arrogant.

You do not know him, you communal people, or you have forgotten him;
Intemperate and savage, the hawk remembers him;
Beautiful and wild, the hawks, and men that are dying, remember him.

II

I'd sooner, except the penalties, kill a man than a hawk;
but the great redtail
Had nothing left but unable misery
From the bone too shattered for mending, the wing that trailed under his talons when he moved.

We had fed him six weeks, I gave him freedom,
He wandered over the foreland hill and returned in the evening, asking for death,
Not like a beggar, still eyed with the old
Implacable arrogance.

I gave him the lead gift in the twilight.
What fell was relaxed, Owl-downy, soft feminine feathers; but what
Soared: the fierce rush: the night-herons by the flooded river cried fear at its rising
Before it was quite unsheathed from reality.

--Robinson Jeffers

https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/hurt-hawks/

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

The profound beauty of poetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The profound beauty of poetry The profound beauty of poetry Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 4:37 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
For My Daughter on Her Twenty-First Birthday

When they laid you in the crook
of my arms like a bouquet and I looked
into your eyes, dark bits of evening sky,
I thought, of course this is you,
like a person who has never seen the sea
can recognize it instantly.

They pulled you from me like a cork
and all the love flowed out. I adored you
with the squandering passion of spring
that shoots green from every pore.

You dug me out like a well. You lit
the deadwood of my heart. You pinned me
to the earth with the points of stars.

I was sure that kind of love would be
enough. I thought I was your mother.
How could I have known that over and over
you would crack the sky like lightning,
illuminating all my fears, my weaknesses, my sins.

Massive the burden this flesh
must learn to bear, like mules of love.

--Ellen Bass

individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Kek-Tonic Empty
PostSubject: Kek-Tonic Kek-Tonic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 9:32 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Yeah, fuck it. I'll make my own value, so let's push back against this tyranny 1984 we live in. Use our value as spears, words as swords.

Music to redefine the future.

The old gods are sick and weak. Trump showed us this. Now it is up to us.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:08 pm

individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

2040 election - a dystopia Empty
PostSubject: 2040 election - a dystopia 2040 election - a dystopia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 4:11 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
By the time the American people were voting for their president in the 2040 election, voting in a conventional sense had already disappeared. No longer were there voting booths or polling stations or election officials; no more were electronic voting machines used than paper ballots, the total count of both being zero; all was done via each person's Viewer, the smart screens embedded in their eyes.

Each person responded to the prompt that appeared on their home display, able to 'nudge' it with a gently applied thought as it sat there blinking in their visual field. The world around them dimmed to 50% and in its place appeared short video segments of each presidential candidate; to nudge one of the videos opened up a drop-down list of his, her, or their (openly trans-gender, as well as trans-racial and trans-species, persons now being quite common in politics, especially considering that the last president was trans-gender and trans-racial) positions on the various issues. All in video format unless closed-captioning was requested, in which case the video was replaced with an archaic-looking block of text. Since most people could absorb information far more easily by watching videos than by reading, the closed-captioning option was rarely used.

A timer hung suspended from the right visual corner of each person's Viewer. It showed a countdown to when voting would close. Voting had been open for 11 months now, and still had another 8 more months to go. A 19-month voting window had been standardized into law for all 44 states and for all federal and state elections, based on recommendations from experts in psychology, disability access and human rights codes.

Once a person (not only a citizen, for now any inhabitant of the United States of America was legally allowed to vote in any and all elections, thanks to the Fairness and Dignity in Elections Bill of 2029 that had passed unanimously in both houses of Congress and then been ceremoniously signed by the President just hours later) cast his, her or their vote, via triple-nudge with i-verify retina confirmation, they had 90 days to change their mind and vote differently. After all, new holosuite experiences were coming out all the time, and anyone might live a different experience in some possible future scenario under one of the presidential candidates that, being so realistic and convincing, might cause them to wish to change their mind. Although to be fair, the 90 day limit on changing one's vote did had over four dozen exemption clauses in the law, for such people whose severe ailments, including Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia, Stress, Post-stress, Pre-stress, Anxiety, or the almost universally diagnosed Emotional Disturbance Disorder, impacted their ability to competently and reliably choose a candidate to vote for if subjected to the impositions of strenuous time constraints. In fact it was all but inevitable that next year, the new updated version of the Human Rights Code would simply mandate that all votes may be changed at any time up to the close of the voting period, and with certain exceptions for a period of time after voting had ended.

One did not weigh issues or have very strong opinions on the issues of the political races. One simply accessed his, her or their own Happiness 4-Quotient Bank and ran the government-sanctioned meta-analysis app to cross-reference one's levels of Happiness, Pleasure, Relaxation, and Stimulation with those life experiences that were impacted directly or indirectly by decisions coming from the presidential level, giving weight to each reference-point based on the degree to which that particular issue impacted one's own life. The final result was a statistical correlation of each issue to one's own H4Q profile, and this was then compared to the specific issues advocated by each candidate for president in order to determine to what degree those issues matched up with one's own H4Q issue-dominant Positivity Rating attractors. The result was a simple percentage. Most people chose to vote for the candidate who scored the highest percentage on their own personal meta-analysis.

Of course the candidate who led the greatest theorized future increase in H4Q for the greatest number of people, was legally required to be president; it was all right there in the Bill of Rights, having finally been imported over from the Declaration of Independence by Supreme Court mandate, "The right to Life, Liberty and Happiness." The phrase "the pursuit of happiness" had of course been stricken when the statement was imported into the Bill of Rights, being an entirely ableist, ageist concept and thus illegal. However, it was not always so clear-cut who would become president even on any given moment of totalized aggregate H4Q measure for the entire nation, in part because of the (admittedly minimal) difficulties of controlling for future variables such as individual people changing their minds, but primarily due to the fact that election anxiety increased in the populace as the election drew closer and closer, and this increase tended to distort H4Q measurements enough to cause the predictability of the eventual winner of the election to be in some doubt. The people voted in the electoral college system, of course, but their representatives who cast the actual ballots for president were legally required to vote for that person for whom it could be predicted with scientific accuracy would ensure the greatest future increase in H4Q for the greatest number of people. If there was too much uncertainty in these predictions, as indicated by a large enough skew between the peoples' actual vote and the legally-mandated option for the election representatives to vote for, post-election voting was implemented to correct this skew.

All in all, most people were happy. It did not matter so much who the president was, to most people anyway, but they knew they were required to invest time and effort into the election season. If asked by their psychiatrist, employer, government health bureau officer, or social worker they may be required to confirm an understanding of the important issues, and be able to state where their own H4Q measures are in relation to those issues and to the candidates supporting various positions on them. In addition there was the certain bombardment of constant advertising, necessary for economic and data-collection reasons of course, but despite how the election season allowed for greater max doses of anti-anxiety, anti-depression, anti-emotional disregulation, anti-stress, anti-post-stress, anti-pre-stress, anti-cognitive overload, ant-discrimination and anti-emotional poverty medications, it was still a somewhat difficult time for most people. And there was always the further reason that if one did not react within a range of predictable responses to the election cycle, if one remained more or less equally happy or unaffected, or if one did not pay attention to the crucial issues at stake -- and certainly if one failed to run the all-important meta-analysis on his own H4Q! -- then severe social censure would follow, up to and including termination from one's employment, with 'creating a hostile work environment' being the most commonly cited reason for this. And most people did not want to go back to the Universal Right to Work Board; not because it was an unpleasant experience or because their current job was most likely better than any future job they might be assigned, but simply because it took a fair amount of time to go through the URWB processes and screenings, and that time could, obviously, be better spent managing one's own H4Q.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: 2040 election - a dystopia 2040 election - a dystopia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 9:33 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
As usual your fiction is very good. It made me laugh a few times, especially the pre-stress ailment is hilarious, but more than funny it is just good predictive science fiction. It has the air of a good novel.

individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: 2040 election - a dystopia 2040 election - a dystopia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 9:51 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Thanks. I would plan to expand it into a proper story, but I don't have the motivation really. Writing these sort of things leaves me tense, like a rubber band is stretched tight inside of my torso, and also somewhat drained.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: 2040 election - a dystopia 2040 election - a dystopia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 10:40 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Ouch.

But of course a novel of this would take years and use up all energy, I can see that.

individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: 2040 election - a dystopia 2040 election - a dystopia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 11:43 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
From Wikipedia, entry on Anxiety and Pre-Stress:

Last updated 2/6/36

According to the DSM 9, Anxiety Disorder is different from Pre-Stress Disorder in so far as with anxiety a person has already acquired past experiences that now negatively impact his/her/their/its anticipating having similar experiences in the future, whereas with pre-stress he/she/they/it simply anticipate negative impacts without having had any such acquired past experiences at all in his/her/theirs/its life, and/or he/she/they/it state that such negatives impacts are the case for himself/herself//themself/itself.[1]

Controversy

Some non-reputable (see common interdisciplinary term of use, [Link: 'Non-Reputable Practice'][2]) psychologists and unlicensed persons outside of the psychological and psychiatric fields have inquired as to how it might be possible to develop a 'disorder' around anticipating negative impacts for things about which one has had no experience at all, and how valid may be the claims to such by the individual in question.[3] These inquiries have been thoroughly dismissed in the relevant scientific literature, for example by pointing out that according to the Human Rights Code it is a gross violation of basic human dignity to question the validity of another person's firmly held convictions.[4]

Furthermore, experts have pointed out that it may constitute a violation of the respective statutes within the Code to suggest that another person does not in fact firmly hold such convictions as he/she/they/it claim to hold.[5] Reputable psychologists and medical professionals, following both moral and legal guidelines, avoid such dangerous questions as "how it might be possible to anticipate something about which one has no experience at all" or "how valid may be the claims to such by the individual in question", due to the power-differentials of structural oppression implicit in the asking of the question (see moral and legal guidelines for reputable practice in the medical professions, [Link: Multi-Cross-Hyper-Phasic Intersectionality Sciences][6]).

It has existed as canonical law within the psychological, psychiatric, and medical fields for over a decade [7] that a person's subjective claims should not be exposed to difficult or demeaning interrogations, with difficult or demanding being defined entirely and only by the person (or persons, in the cases of multi-identity individuals, see [Link: Multi-Identity Individuality][8]) himself/himselves/herself/herselves/theyself/themselves/itself/itselves, due to the emotional discomfort and identity damage this will cause.[9]

Important notice to users, 16/7/36: Wikipedia has recently been informed by representatives of the US Tribunal on Human Rights Abuses and Immoral Practices that this present Wikipedia entry may constitute illegal speech due to violations of federal law, including 1) propagating misinformation (Federal Oversight Committee on Truth in News and Media, report 2B-47c-2032, sub paragraph 59 [10]), 2) causing discrimination or normalizing discriminatory practices [11], and 3) knowingly or unknowingly causing or leading to be caused emotional harm and/or identity harm.[12] Deletion of this present entry and all associated materials is immanent pending resolution of a frivolous legal complaint lodged by one user who has been publicly identified as a non-reputable psychologist working outside of the field of proper psychological practice.[13]

Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Previous

Return to Philosophy