Message to all subjectivists!

It’s self evident that nobody wants their consent violated… a truth that’s true for all POSSIBLE beings, is an eternal form, it is transcendently no longer subjective, but objective, just like triangles have three sides.

The subjectivists vomit out the sentences that there are no objective truths/objective moral truths.

What they are really doing is screaming “VIOLATE MY CONSENT PLEASE!!!”

But nobody does, at least intentionally, because people at least for this contradiction, are generally nice, and so they become emboldened with their new contradiction.

So basically what’s occurring here is simple… subjectivists are being coddled like little babies still suckling off moms tits.

They haven’t reached adulthood yet.

The reason contradictions are so appealing is because that’s how human beings send sexual signals as false evidence that they have more energy in their system then they really have… and females only accept this signal of false power for mating privileges.

These are all objective truths about “subjectivists”

I hear you brother.
an ancient spirit, like yours, has much to teach.

You have no clue how ancient. I haven’t taken a body in eons. Everyone was so excited that I took a body again… I’ve met with God, the Devil and Death since I’ve been back. I’m kinda a big deal. They’re all my friends. Spirits from all over the cosmos went out of their way to say hello to me in human forms. I’m older than Jesus. Yes, Jesus really lived here.

You are all given the gift of being unique. That’s not just special to me.

Did you meet Jesus?

Jesus is a very good soul, he doesn’t meet you as Jesus, he’s the kindnesses in your life. He’s not about making a name for himself.

By meeting God, yes, I’ve met Jesus in one of his rare appearance forms.

You must understand this about Jesus… he is the kindness in your life. Takes no credit for it.

I was hoping to have dinner with Jesus and find out what really happened back then.

What did you talk about?

The conversations with death ( a part of Jesus ) still shake my soul to this very day. Fortunately, I’m old as fuck, so they were basically hazings… jokes. It’s hard to explain to people, when the hazings became more than conversation (hell realms). Now that I’ve come into my spirit again, I’m not hazed anymore, I’m admired. Like I said, I’m old as fuck. A mere human could never have endured what I did. I’m perennial … get as much as you can before it’s gone.

Do tell.
Details.
Hazing?
Did he have fun at your expense?
Did you mock him?

Ahh… you’re still into the fame. I’m older than Jesus. I’m going to teach you correctly. Jesus is not the salvation of humans.

When you reach your darkest moment… the heart calls out!! Your ACTUAL savior may be a 6 year old boy in Minnesota …

I asked for details of the conversation.

Ok. You wanna go there.

Jesus is my servant. I laid out this Dharma 11 years ago:

If you make suicide and homicide as easy as you can possibly make it, then whatever survives represents INHERENT PURPOSE TO LIVE. THATS OBJECTIVE ETHICS!!

Jesus was furious at me! He sent me to hell.

How about that story?

Oh, I want to go there and further.

There ya go.

Fascinating.

A good story…no details.
The conversation…word for word.
His logos.

The conversation was tailor made. It would mean nothing to YOU!

We’re all friends again… which is the end of the story. You have to understand, I’m the most powerful being that’s been on earth… like I stated, I’m kinda a big deal. Spirits rejoiced that I took a body again. I’ve done the Jesus thing before. I’ve done the God thing before. I’ve done the Buddha thing before. Now I am what I am. I’ve been a silent witness to spirits for eons. when I took a body and started speaking for myself, the spirit world was very excited. They wanted to know what I had to say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder I suppose.

Permit me to be honest, for a moment.
what you say may sound insane and like you are totally bonkers…but trust me, you are among your own here.

I mean, who can I mention first?
barbarisnhorde/Fixed…a.k.a. flatterer
Shall I mention Pezer….
Brian is normal in this crowd. Can you imagine? Common sense kind of guy.
Shall I mention iambiguous?
Shall I mention Joker, and his Armageddon glee?
What about shit-Stain…where is that braggart, whore fucker?

I haven’t seen so much desperate need, declaring itself genius, self-flattering, world changing, inheritors of greatness, mediocrity congregated in one cesspool.
There are so many crazies here it gives me vertigo.
I have to focus at one crazy at a time.
I’m like a psychotherapist in an insane asylum. Who do I study first?
I have to pace myself.
Until they get rid of me.
Then the crazies can calm down and return to their institutionalized regimentation.
If they do not get rid of me, then I will become tired. It’s determined…inevitable. It cannot be any other way.

Will to Power!!!
Let the prose…begin.

That’s fine by me that you refuse to accept the NARRATIVE STRUCTURE of my life.

Just look at the logical arguments.

I expect no more than this… (actually less) from humans… that they see truth when it hits them like a sledge hammer!

Nobody wants their consent violated. That’s being hit by truth with a sledge hammer.

I wouldn’t say ‘normal’, but I am the dealer at this table.

What are you babbling about?
You are insulting yourself who is a ‘subject’.

We are all subjects, thus fundamentally subjectivists. This is a fact.

Yes, there is objectivity, but that is intersubjectivity, i.e. intersubjective consensus.

There are no ontological universal objective moral truths out there independent of the subjects.
However it is possible for subjects to establish “universal objective moral truths” from reasoning and use them as guide for ethics and everyday life to optimize the well beings of the individual[s], groups and therefrom humanity.
Thus these “universal objective moral truths” are intersubjective.

Objective triangle??
Since objective = intersubjectivity, therefore an objective triangle is an intersubjective triangle. The essence is subjectivity.

There is a triangle when you focus on this image;

Here is a clearer one;

illusionsindex.org/i/kanizs … -pic-1-mod

but it is only an intersubjective triangle just like any other triangles.

According to Brian…he’s part of a universal plan….it could not have been any other way. There’s nobody to blame…but the almighty god, or universe.
May it shine upon us with kindness.

The mind of god is in the stars. The Semitic blood calls.
There is no free-will…we are all god’s reflections.
Let us stoically endure our fate and not complain…even when being raped.
Unless we blame the paulice and the judges that do not allow us to be un-free, or our parents who made us so.

If objective is the same as intersubjective, then we don’t need both words. We can get rid of the word ‘intersubjective’.

So now we are left with ‘objective’ and ‘subjective’.

Dictionary cleaned up. Work done.

It’s Miller time.