Message to all subjectivists!

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:56 pm

It's self evident that nobody wants their consent violated… a truth that's true for all POSSIBLE beings, is an eternal form, it is transcendently no longer subjective, but objective, just like triangles have three sides.

The subjectivists vomit out the sentences that there are no objective truths/objective moral truths.

What they are really doing is screaming "VIOLATE MY CONSENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But nobody does, at least intentionally, because people at least for this contradiction, are generally nice, and so they become emboldened with their new contradiction.

So basically what's occurring here is simple… subjectivists are being coddled like little babies still suckling off moms tits.

They haven't reached adulthood yet.

The reason contradictions are so appealing is because that's how human beings send sexual signals as false evidence that they have more energy in their system then they really have… and females only accept this signal of false power for mating privileges.

These are all objective truths about "subjectivists"
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:03 pm

I hear you brother.
an ancient spirit, like yours, has much to teach.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:58 pm

Aegean wrote:I hear you brother.
an ancient spirit, like yours, has much to teach.


You have no clue how ancient. I haven't taken a body in eons. Everyone was so excited that I took a body again… I've met with God, the Devil and Death since I've been back. I'm kinda a big deal. They're all my friends. Spirits from all over the cosmos went out of their way to say hello to me in human forms. I'm older than Jesus. Yes, Jesus really lived here.

You are all given the gift of being unique. That's not just special to me.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:04 am

Did you meet Jesus?
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:11 am

Aegean wrote:Did you meet Jesus?


Jesus is a very good soul, he doesn't meet you as Jesus, he's the kindnesses in your life. He's not about making a name for himself.

By meeting God, yes, I've met Jesus in one of his rare appearance forms.

You must understand this about Jesus… he is the kindness in your life. Takes no credit for it.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby phyllo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:19 am

Ecmandu wrote:Jesus is a very good soul, he doesn't meet you as Jesus, he's the kindnesses in your life. He's not about making a name for himself.

By meeting God, yes, I've met Jesus in one of his rare appearance forms.

You must understand this about Jesus… he is the kindness in your life. Takes no credit for it.
I was hoping to have dinner with Jesus and find out what really happened back then.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:21 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Aegean wrote:Did you meet Jesus?


Jesus is a very good soul, he doesn't meet you as Jesus, he's the kindnesses in your life. He's not about making a name for himself.

By meeting God, yes, I've met Jesus in one of his rare appearance forms.

You must understand this about Jesus… he is the kindness in your life. Takes no credit for it.
What did you talk about?
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:32 am

Aegean wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Aegean wrote:Did you meet Jesus?


Jesus is a very good soul, he doesn't meet you as Jesus, he's the kindnesses in your life. He's not about making a name for himself.

By meeting God, yes, I've met Jesus in one of his rare appearance forms.

You must understand this about Jesus… he is the kindness in your life. Takes no credit for it.
What did you talk about?


The conversations with death ( a part of Jesus ) still shake my soul to this very day. Fortunately, I'm old as fuck, so they were basically hazings… jokes. It's hard to explain to people, when the hazings became more than conversation (hell realms). Now that I've come into my spirit again, I'm not hazed anymore, I'm admired. Like I said, I'm old as fuck. A mere human could never have endured what I did. I'm perennial … get as much as you can before it's gone.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:34 am

Ecmandu wrote:
The conversations with death ( a part of Jesus ) still shake my soul to this very day. Fortunately, I'm old as fuck, so they were basically hazings… jokes. It's hard to explain to people, when the hazings became more than conversation (hell realms). Now that I've come into my spirit again, I'm not hazed anymore, I'm admired. Like I said, I'm old as fuck. A mere human could never have endured what I did. I'm perennial … get as much as you can before it's gone.
Do tell.
Details.
Hazing?
Did he have fun at your expense?
Did you mock him?
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:43 am

Aegean wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
The conversations with death ( a part of Jesus ) still shake my soul to this very day. Fortunately, I'm old as fuck, so they were basically hazings… jokes. It's hard to explain to people, when the hazings became more than conversation (hell realms). Now that I've come into my spirit again, I'm not hazed anymore, I'm admired. Like I said, I'm old as fuck. A mere human could never have endured what I did. I'm perennial … get as much as you can before it's gone.
Do tell.
Details.
Hazing?
Did he have fun at your expense?
Did you mock him?


Ahh.. you're still into the fame. I'm older than Jesus. I'm going to teach you correctly. Jesus is not the salvation of humans.

When you reach your darkest moment.. the heart calls out!! Your ACTUAL savior may be a 6 year old boy in Minnesota …
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:48 am

I asked for details of the conversation.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:57 am

Aegean wrote:I asked for details of the conversation.


Ok. You wanna go there.

Jesus is my servant. I laid out this Dharma 11 years ago:

If you make suicide and homicide as easy as you can possibly make it, then whatever survives represents INHERENT PURPOSE TO LIVE. THATS OBJECTIVE ETHICS!!

Jesus was furious at me! He sent me to hell.

How about that story?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:17 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Ok. You wanna go there.
Oh, I want to go there and further.

Jesus is my servant. I laid out this Dharma 11 years ago:
There ya go.

If you make suicide and homicide as easy as you can possibly make it, then whatever survives represents INHERENT PURPOSE TO LIVE. THATS OBJECTIVE ETHICS!!
Fascinating.

Jesus was furious at me! He sent me to hell.

How about that story?
A good story...no details.
The conversation...word for word.
His logos.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 am

Aegean wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Ok. You wanna go there.
Oh, I want to go there and further.

Jesus is my servant. I laid out this Dharma 11 years ago:
There ya go.

If you make suicide and homicide as easy as you can possibly make it, then whatever survives represents INHERENT PURPOSE TO LIVE. THATS OBJECTIVE ETHICS!!
Fascinating.

Jesus was furious at me! He sent me to hell.

How about that story?
A good story...no details.
The conversation...word for word.
His logos.


The conversation was tailor made. It would mean nothing to YOU!

We're all friends again… which is the end of the story. You have to understand, I'm the most powerful being that's been on earth… like I stated, I'm kinda a big deal. Spirits rejoiced that I took a body again. I've done the Jesus thing before. I've done the God thing before. I've done the Buddha thing before. Now I am what I am. I've been a silent witness to spirits for eons. when I took a body and started speaking for myself, the spirit world was very excited. They wanted to know what I had to say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder I suppose.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:19 am

Permit me to be honest, for a moment.
what you say may sound insane and like you are totally bonkers...but trust me, you are among your own here.

I mean, who can I mention first?
barbarisnhorde/Fixed...a.k.a. flatterer
Shall I mention Pezer….
Brian is normal in this crowd. Can you imagine? Common sense kind of guy.
Shall I mention iambiguous?
Shall I mention Joker, and his Armageddon glee?
What about shit-Stain....where is that braggart, whore fucker?

I haven't seen so much desperate need, declaring itself genius, self-flattering, world changing, inheritors of greatness, mediocrity congregated in one cesspool.
There are so many crazies here it gives me vertigo.
I have to focus at one crazy at a time.
I'm like a psychotherapist in an insane asylum. Who do I study first?
I have to pace myself.
Until they get rid of me.
Then the crazies can calm down and return to their institutionalized regimentation.
If they do not get rid of me, then I will become tired. It's determined...inevitable. It cannot be any other way.

Will to Power!!!
Let the prose...begin.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:39 am

Aegean wrote:Permit me to be honest, for a moment.
what you say may sound insane and like you are totally bonkers...but trust me, you are among your own here.

I mean, who can I mention first?
barbarisnhorde/Fixed...a.k.a. flatterer
Shall I mention Pezer….
Brian is normal in this crowd. Can you imagine? Common sense kind of guy.
Shall I mention iambiguous?
Shall I mention Joker, and his Armageddon glee?
What about shit-Stain....where is that braggart, whore fucker?

I haven't seen so much desperate need, declaring itself genius, self-flattering, world changing, inheritors of greatness, mediocrity congregated in one cesspool.
There are so many crazies here it gives me vertigo.
I have to focus at one crazy at a time.
I'm like a psychotherapist in an insane asylum. Who do I study first?
I have to pace myself.
Until they get rid of me.
Then the crazies can calm down and return to their institutionalized regimentation.
If they do not get rid of me, then I will become tired. It's determined...inevitable. It cannot be any other way.

Will to Power!!!
Let the prose...begin.


That's fine by me that you refuse to accept the NARRATIVE STRUCTURE of my life.

Just look at the logical arguments.

I expect no more than this.. (actually less) from humans… that they see truth when it hits them like a sledge hammer!

Nobody wants their consent violated. That's being hit by truth with a sledge hammer.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby promethean75 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:44 am

Brian is normal in this crowd.


I wouldn't say 'normal', but I am the dealer at this table.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Prismatic567 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:27 am

Ecmandu wrote:It's self evident that nobody wants their consent violated… a truth that's true for all POSSIBLE beings, is an eternal form, it is transcendently no longer subjective, but objective, just like triangles have three sides.

The subjectivists vomit out the sentences that there are no objective truths/objective moral truths.

What they are really doing is screaming "VIOLATE MY CONSENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But nobody does, at least intentionally, because people at least for this contradiction, are generally nice, and so they become emboldened with their new contradiction.

So basically what's occurring here is simple… subjectivists are being coddled like little babies still suckling off moms tits.

They haven't reached adulthood yet.

The reason contradictions are so appealing is because that's how human beings send sexual signals as false evidence that they have more energy in their system then they really have… and females only accept this signal of false power for mating privileges.

These are all objective truths about "subjectivists"

What are you babbling about?
You are insulting yourself who is a 'subject'.

We are all subjects, thus fundamentally subjectivists. This is a fact.

Yes, there is objectivity, but that is intersubjectivity, i.e. intersubjective consensus.

There are no ontological universal objective moral truths out there independent of the subjects.
However it is possible for subjects to establish "universal objective moral truths" from reasoning and use them as guide for ethics and everyday life to optimize the well beings of the individual[s], groups and therefrom humanity.
Thus these "universal objective moral truths" are intersubjective.

Objective triangle??
Since objective = intersubjectivity, therefore an objective triangle is an intersubjective triangle. The essence is subjectivity.

There is a triangle when you focus on this image;

Image

Here is a clearer one;

https://www.illusionsindex.org/i/kanizs ... -pic-1-mod

but it is only an intersubjective triangle just like any other triangles.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:48 pm

According to Brian...he's part of a universal plan….it could not have been any other way. There's nobody to blame...but the almighty god, or universe.
May it shine upon us with kindness.

The mind of god is in the stars. The Semitic blood calls.
There is no free-will....we are all god's reflections.
Let us stoically endure our fate and not complain....even when being raped.
Unless we blame the paulice and the judges that do not allow us to be un-free, or our parents who made us so.
Last edited by Aegean on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby phyllo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:40 pm

What are you babbling about?
You are insulting yourself who is a 'subject'.

We are all subjects, thus fundamentally subjectivists. This is a fact.

Yes, there is objectivity, but that is intersubjectivity, i.e. intersubjective consensus.

There are no ontological universal objective moral truths out there independent of the subjects.
However it is possible for subjects to establish "universal objective moral truths" from reasoning and use them as guide for ethics and everyday life to optimize the well beings of the individual[s], groups and therefrom humanity.
Thus these "universal objective moral truths" are intersubjective.

Objective triangle??
Since objective = intersubjectivity, therefore an objective triangle is an intersubjective triangle. The essence is subjectivity.
If objective is the same as intersubjective, then we don't need both words. We can get rid of the word 'intersubjective'.

So now we are left with 'objective' and 'subjective'.

Dictionary cleaned up. Work done.

It's Miller time.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:51 pm

Prismatic567 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:It's self evident that nobody wants their consent violated… a truth that's true for all POSSIBLE beings, is an eternal form, it is transcendently no longer subjective, but objective, just like triangles have three sides.

The subjectivists vomit out the sentences that there are no objective truths/objective moral truths.

What they are really doing is screaming "VIOLATE MY CONSENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But nobody does, at least intentionally, because people at least for this contradiction, are generally nice, and so they become emboldened with their new contradiction.

So basically what's occurring here is simple… subjectivists are being coddled like little babies still suckling off moms tits.

They haven't reached adulthood yet.

The reason contradictions are so appealing is because that's how human beings send sexual signals as false evidence that they have more energy in their system then they really have… and females only accept this signal of false power for mating privileges.

These are all objective truths about "subjectivists"

What are you babbling about?
You are insulting yourself who is a 'subject'.

We are all subjects, thus fundamentally subjectivists. This is a fact.

Yes, there is objectivity, but that is intersubjectivity, i.e. intersubjective consensus.

There are no ontological universal objective moral truths out there independent of the subjects.
However it is possible for subjects to establish "universal objective moral truths" from reasoning and use them as guide for ethics and everyday life to optimize the well beings of the individual[s], groups and therefrom humanity.
Thus these "universal objective moral truths" are intersubjective.

Objective triangle??
Since objective = intersubjectivity, therefore an objective triangle is an intersubjective triangle. The essence is subjectivity.

There is a triangle when you focus on this image;

Image

Here is a clearer one;

https://www.illusionsindex.org/i/kanizs ... -pic-1-mod

but it is only an intersubjective triangle just like any other triangles.


I get on ambiguous about this type of argument. With ambiguous, he states that he has a fractured "I" because of dreams, and I tell him that we have a word for those that doesn't fracture us… we call them "dreams" for a reason.

So here you are putting up an optical illusion. We call them optical illusions for a reason. That's all they are. It's no mystery that we can look up at the stars and write triangles to fill the entire night sky.

I actually don't even need to describe a triangle as having three sides, I can just state that they have three POINTS… and then your optical illusions argument fades away.

Phyllo is correct in his last post. Intersubjective reveals a platonic (eternal) form. It transcends subjectivity. When the words refer to the same thing, why not keep it simple?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:19 pm

I'll explain more about existence to you.

Silent witnesses build really good karma. They cannot be tracked precisely because they are silent. Theses are the spirits that watch your whole life story and don't say a word. The thing about this that builds such good karma, is that they are something called "memory keepers". When death comes along and crashes the system, (erasing your memories) memory keepers hold and return you to structural integrity.

All these jobs I've described, I've had before. I've also been death before. I know how these jobs work.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:31 pm

I'll show you one of the easter eggs… This world was re-created… I have all the memories of the prior world.

People will tell be BULLSHIT!! PROVE IT!!!

Ok, but you're not gonna like it.

Washington DC license plates now read "Taxation without representation"

It should read, 'No taxation without representation"!!!

Look it up.

Yes, I'm a big deal. There is a lot I'm not ready to share with you yet.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby promethean75 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Intersubjective reveals a platonic (eternal) form. It transcends subjectivity. When the words refer to the same thing, why not keep it simple?


no it doesn't, and no we shouldn't. first off, nothing reveals 'platonic forms' because there's no such thing. and second, intersubjective does not equal objective. intersubjective would involve many, but not all, subjects. if it involved all possibe subjects, it would be objective.

so if many people believed something, and some people didn't, you'd have an intersubjective belief in truth that is in some dispute by some people. if you have an objective belief in truth, you have a belief that isn't in dispute any anyone. but believing in something doesn't make it 'true', and 'objective truth' isn't a property of a thing, but a property of a statement. so to say 'this statement is objectively true' would mean 'everyone able to comprehend it wouldn't say it was false.'

but philosophical phrases like 'the objective world' and 'morality is objective' are superfluous uses of language that set up confusions waiting to happen. if one is refering to the 'world', one needn't say 'objective', because in doing so, one is saying the world can have a quality that a statement can have; trueness or falseness. but the world isn't true or false because it isn't a statement. same thing goes for morality. it isn't true or false either. statements about it might be, though.

and here's where a neat little confusion occurs resulting from the family resemblance of words. you see philosophers sometimes mean by 'objective' the word 'real'. now, what was originally just a word that meant 'true or false for anyone who comprehends statement x' can also mean 'a real world as opposed to a false one.' but what is a false world? i know what a false statement is, but a false world? then follows the phrase 'objective reality', which is the reality of the real world, not the false world. but where is the false world i can point to and say 'this is what the real world isn't'? this is a non-problem, but philosophers think there's something mysterious going on here. see what's happening? a series of linguistic confusions are developing out of a peculiar use of philosophical language. and this is everywhere. eve-ry-where, bro.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Message to all subjectivists!

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:47 pm

promethean75 wrote:
Intersubjective reveals a platonic (eternal) form. It transcends subjectivity. When the words refer to the same thing, why not keep it simple?


no it doesn't, and no we shouldn't. first off, nothing reveals 'platonic forms' because there's no such thing. and second, intersubjective does not equal objective. intersubjective would involve many, but not all, subjects. if it involved all possibe subjects, it would be objective.

so if many people believed something, and some people didn't, you'd have an intersubjective belief in truth that is in some dispute by some people. if you have an objective belief in truth, you have a belief that isn't in dispute any anyone. but believing in something doesn't make it 'true', and 'objective truth' isn't a property of a thing, but a property of a statement. so to say 'this statement is objectively true' would mean 'everyone able to comprehend it wouldn't say it was false.'

but philosophical phrases like 'the objective world' and 'morality is objective' are superfluous uses of language that set up confusions waiting to happen. if one is refering to the 'world', one needn't say 'objective', because in doing so, one is saying the world can have a quality that a statement can have; trueness or falseness. but the world isn't true or false because it isn't a statement. same thing goes for morality. it isn't true or false either. statements about it might be, though.

and here's where a neat little confusion occurs resulting from the family resemblance of words. you see philosophers sometimes mean by 'objective' the word 'real'. now, what was originally just a word that meant 'true or false for anyone who comprehends statement x' can also mean 'a real world as opposed to a false one.' but what is a false world? i know what a false statement is, but a false world? then follows the phrase 'objective reality', which is the reality of the real world, not the false world. but where is the false world i can point to and say 'this is what the real world isn't'? this is a non-problem, but philosophers think there's something mysterious going on here. see what's happening? a series of linguistic confusions are developing out of a peculiar use of philosophical language. and this is everywhere. eve-ry-where, bro.


It is true for every POSSIBLE being that nobody wants their consent violated. It's objective. The reason people disagree with this is not because it isn't true, but because they think that they can get away with a contradiction (not actually be sent to hell even though they invite it!), so females will be drawn to them as having EXTRA FALSE ENERGY, and all the men trying to get laid by displaying EXTRA FALSE ENERGY!!! That's billions of people that you're trying to get along with… strength in numbers, right? You're a coward. My words will be the sweet nectar of this species eventually… and then you will realize that you have no numbers.

You are correct that intersubjective truths don't NECESSARILY imply everybody, but that's how the term is being used by everyone else in this thread… so you just argued a straw man.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Next

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users