True sickness of humans - simply put - WAKE UP!

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: True sickness of humans - simply put - WAKE UP!

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm

There are two different types of beings in existence: Those who have their consent violated if anyones consent is violated and those who have their consent violated if they cannot violate the consent of others without consequence to themselves.

As far as gods are concerned: Any god would be proud to make a non-consent violating existence. It hasn't been done yet. You'll get a lot of backlash from gods who want to be supreme for pointing out that they haven't done the ONLY good thing that can be done in existence.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:27 am

Since nobody is replying directly to content right now. Let's address the nay sayers about my contributions to philosophy:

One unique idea to me alone is that contradictions are the cheap illusions of extra energy. When people keep using these illusions, the actual world gets destroyed as the illusion doesn't IMMEDIATELY kill the person using it, it gets dispersed. The damage is still there, it doesn't go away just because someone isn't struck by a bolt of lightning on the spot.

These cheap illusions are the ONLY thing that attracts women to men in this species as a mating call, this false display of extra energy, "Wow he contradicted himself but still exists, he must be powerful"

So when you get posters on this board who do nothing but contradict themselves, my revolution of objective thought is that they are doing it to cozy into the masses… any man who wants to get laid needs to use it, and obviously it is the darling of the female world, because that's the only sexual and social signal they respond to without bitterness.

I've framed the subjectivists - that's a huge revolution in thought

What else have I contributed to philosophy?

Objective ethics. Nobody wants their consent violated. I mean, how fucking beautiful is that?

From this, we can analyze existence proper as being moral or not, either as a being or not a being. The analysis is this, "Someones consent is being violated right now --- existence is evil, bad, immoral - not neutral"

If we can prove that existence will ALWAYS and NECESSARILY be this way, then we can know that existence is INHERENTLY and INEXORABLY EVIL!!

Then we can make the moral decision that the best way to BE MORAL IS TO BE EVIL!!

Those are my contributions to philosophy:

1.) The objective solution to WHY people contradict themselves

2.) Objective ethics

Not bad for 42 years. These problems have been outstanding for thousands of years.

What have some of my nay sayers contributed to philosophy? Cooking recipes.

You decide who is actually contributing intelligence here.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:29 am

I know a lot of you are angry at me because I not only gave you an objective way to falsify your gods, but to falsify you as god!

When I say that nobody wants their consent violated, and that all someone has to do is examine their own consent being violated to disprove a god… it makes it real. And you are all still living in the world of illusion. My nay sayers anyhow.

The best you can throw at me is that "nobody wants their consent violated" is just saying "nobody wants what they don't want" is a meaningless tautology. Unfortunately the straw man doesn't work. Logic is in it's infancy on earth. EVERYONE knows what "nobody wants their consent violated" ACTUALLY means… the crude logic straw man is a joke of a refutation.

I'm giving you the power to falsify gods, and you folks are furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Philosophy