European Infection

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: European Infection

Postby promethean75 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:57 am

Nah the meds don't work. They already tried all that when I was a kid. ritalin, thorazine, buspar, mellaril, and nortriptyline... because I didn't do my homework. The experiment failed miserably. Instead of frying my brain and turning me into a zombie, I became Deadpool; a superhuman mercenary assassin with a rapier wit and a fantastic sense of humor.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby mannequin01 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Oh really, you sound like you have a few stories to tell..
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:16 pm

Perhaps, somewhere in the depth of mans thoughts lingers a doubt regarding life, as it is presented and to what ideals can bring. Maybe its a war, to them. One of nature vs evil, or maybe nature will eventually become evil, then the man is no more. Perhaps he longs to explain it all differently to what it always was, or take a look at himself? Is he greater than nature?, will he become nature in order to find himself, or will he separate himself. What can be done in relation to what has to be done is one of much thought and much needed action.
mannequin01

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:48 pm

Atheists use their children as a foundation to establish their social value, with society as a platform mixed with some political and scientific opinion validated by said offspring makes for a nice opportunity for social supremacy.
mannequin01

Previous

Return to Philosophy