Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby jrabul » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:17 am

Prismatic567 wrote:oops, I did not read his subsequent posts when I posted my response.

From the rubbish he had posted, he should be banned immediately.

oh yes ( broken failrue ) apply the policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* =D> and you are pure broken failure. ( pure ) and now you get lost and you are now farce in the first place.

what you are ? just an farce! ( that is your actual position right now ) so run away before you get exposed.

for the fool is detected as soon as he speaks. so it is not very good for you to stay here. or else you will get farce before everyone else. ( if you stayed very long here in front of me )
jrabul

Postby MagsJ » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:12 am

promethean75 wrote:For all I know I very well could be a chandala rascal whore prostitute slut, magsj. i shall not weep, but ask for mercy, that Lord Krishna and jrabul might stand by me in these troubled times.

Taken very graciously, may I say. =D>

:lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Wed May 22, 2019 2:59 am

jrabul wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
nor i will listen to any random childrens who has too much knowledge. ( for i will listen to only and only recognized authority or agent of Lord Krishna )

or say mother ( aka Srila Prabhupada )

Well.. I'm happy to go with 'random childrens who has too much knowledge' as that's not a bad thing to be :P Have you thought of posting a topic in our Religion forum? now that would give good debate.

alright you waste your time in your wishful ways. and i will go on with mother or authority ( aka Srila Prabhupada )

you do as you like with your so called too much knowledge and im fine with mother or authority. who is able to touch everything whatever topic you are taking. and i never claimed to be authority or mother and it is mother ( aka authority ) who is capable to deal with all childrens ( alone )

but i have no interest in wasting time. i will go on with my business and you go on talking useless nonsense. ( of random childrens so called knowledge )

and what is the value in wasting time ? better you do that cuz you have chosen random bluff of childrens instead of mother. who is actually occupier of all facts. and is right ( sound right from all point of views )

Srila Prabhupada? Are you Bengalese? My paternal Grandmother was from West Bengal..

Speaking from a place of authority can be arrived at through many avenues, but you choose only one, and you believe that that one avenue gives you the ability to refute everything.. isn't that called faith?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Previous

Return to Philosophy