Unselfish philosophy

I think about living an unfulfilled life a lot and living an unsatisfied life where I never accomplish my dreams. And reincarnating as an “average” person, an ignoramus, never knowing higher philosophy, like my whole life was in vain and for nothing, at total waste as if nothing i did ever mattered at all.

So I think about what it means to be “average”, and I think it boils down to ingratitude. For instance I’d give anything to be an upperclass white girl, but say I am born and reincarnate as an upperclass white girl…I’d be raised in ignorance, completely ungrateful for my existence, forgetting all memory of what I would be grateful for, it’s depressing and cold.

And what if I reincarnate as an upperclass white boy? I’d be depressed as fuck, raised to be a cuck, taught to be an SJW and constantly in fear of going to prison for violence. Or worse, raised religious and die in ignorance.

So I think philosophy is to teach, unselfishly, other minds and instruct them in the ways of philosophy, in order to fight mediocrity and ignorance.

You think that people’s psychology is predominantly defined by their economic status and race?

Have you ever had a moment in life where you had to start over completely from scratch? Throw sentimentality out the window and start over with nothing but muscle memory guiding the way? It’s kind of like that.

So, you say that consciousness of one’s situation and gratefulness go together? Then, gratefulness is a name for insight into one’s fate.

I would say gratefulness, in the vernacular, is the most conservative trope of American culture, cuddled spontaneously by all politicians. Is it a synonym for consciously being glad to be alive? I feel glad, then, for public purposes, I translate, “I’m grateful”? In this sense it reminds of the worm eaten talk of humbleness in the face of good fortune or support from one’s fellows. Many such powerful proper ways of public being are at work in any culture.

Genuine thankfulness, in the proper sense, is utterly selfish. Since our animal nature is turned towards benefiting and thanking our kin in order to receive the reciprocal group advantages to be grateful to others is to slyly, unconsciously, sincerely, to seize upon a cynical mechanism of power. This is no gratefulness in the proper sense of the fate of the one who is apart from all human things, and forgets oneself in this fate, and so like a cloud falling apart in the wind, is grateful. Grateful is then a word for the life of the one whose being is not confused with any other being.