The purpose of all life

But light on an eye can cause pain… Especially if you’re accustomed to the dark, the light will sting your eyes to tears. Pain is a reaction to negative stimuli whatever it may be, I feel.

But it is the experience that leads to motive or meaning.

If I have a great experience with football or science I very well might end up being a foot ball player or scientist… Because that specific experiencing brings me joy, which who doesn’t want to feel joy?

It is both passive and direct. It’s a simple answer for our complex nature but it is also complex because it is the real answer to meaning. If we had set meanings life would be redundant, this is why we choose our own meanings through what we experience. It’s why so many live their life not knowing what they want because they are a biproduct of experiences that they had no choice to be a part of, aka beginning with children mostly.

Yes, experience leads to motive or meaning, but it is not motive or meaning. All experience leads to the same motive or meaning, to not want to have ones consent violated against their consent.

It truly is the driver of meaning in life, what all beings strive towards.

One person may want knives to mutilate their genitals forever, and someone else may want to consensually have sex with whomever they want without emotional reprocussion, but with a steady state of enveloping passion.

Who are we to judge?

We can judge this however – that’s not the reality that we currently live in.

But is it the part of your eye “the iris” that is sensing the pain.

I think to call pain a reaction to a negative stimuli is an understatement. It’s the shit torture is made of. There is a fairly conscious component to the human experience of it. Could a “stimulus” and “a response to it” take place without an experience of it? Doesn’t the definition of “pain” require an experienced of it for it to be pain.

If the lesson here is: as a species of humans we have to pay a hell of a lot more attention to what we are doing, I’m all on board.

And I don’t think you can extrapolate the cultural problems associated with boy meets girl onto the purpose of all life. How we classify life hasn’t done us any favors.

Should the purpose of “any other” life be anybody else’s concern? Seems even to postulate it would be a violation of it.

Pretty sure Mowk won’t be around by the time that takes place. This “purpose” doesn’t seem to be of much help ‘growing corn’.
No meaning or purpose, if that’s my other choice… but an entertaining enough distraction until it isn’t.

The time is comparable to what it takes how long , as long as it takes to square a circle.

So don’t worry about running out of time, it only a few or even a fraction of a second , measured from cosmic to meta quanta.

Therefore and not meaning to transpose it/me/you ; into another) , transforms reality into the professed dream.

So we got plenty of time meditate on our navels

It’s an outy. but what if it wasn’t? What if it were really deep? You ‘know’ get the q-tip out to clean out the dirt, deep. Probably just shouldn’t have followed that there. :shrug:

The purpose of all life is comic relief. Learning to laugh through it, even appreciate it. Plants could have advantage. And I likely just flopped or is it flipped. Toggled? Oscillated.

Never sure which side of the ride is more fun. This is the gas.

I might as well answer you mowk.

You said offhandedly that boy meets girl is almost a joke compared to real problems.

90% of the population is heterosexual.

Solving sexual consent in intentional communities requires more intelligence than rocket science.

Human sexuality (what we use to (in general) reproduce)). Has a massive psychological impact on us in ways that other aspects don’t.

If 100% of those are rape, it really fucks with people’s heads to the point that they sublimate it and take the aggression out elsewhere.

“Boy meets girl” is not an offhand joke in a sex dimorphic species.

You still haven’t and No, I didn’t. I wrote: that I didn’t think you can extrapolate the cultural problems associated with boy meets girl onto the purpose of all life. Specifically life that reproduces asexually. A human is only part human, as a species it requires a single celled organism that reproduces asexually to digest its food and aid in it’s immune defense mechanism.

Can you “not” consent to this relationship? Do you have any choice in the matter at all? And all these bacteria we’re dependent upon are reproducing like crazy without a degree of “boy meets girl” cultural stigma.

You have never even come close to addressing the questions I have presented. You dance on a mean fringe.

My only point has been that consent violation against consent is the bane of all life, even bacterium.

Some life wants their consent violated, but all life wants it on their own terms.

Any violation of consent against consent can be extrapolated to the main argument.

back pedal.

Yeah at one point he was saying every instance of sex is rape.

I think there are problems with some of his lines of reasoning and it is all, often, very binary. But I like the using the idea of consent as an analysis tool, up to and including theology. I think it is also useful to point out that people give up their right of consent, accept this (to varying degrees and in varying contexts) and ontologically assume it. It’s a different take on the problem of evil. I’ve reacted strongly negatively to his ideas at times, but on the other hand I think there is a unique take here. Sometimes people are happy to shut down a unique take as a whole based on errors or going to far.

And it’s true.

For example, someone walks by you on the sidewalk and says, “what’s up man?” And you reply, “doing good”. The subconscious knows what this means even if the conscious mind doesn’t.

What the subconscious mind knows is that you are good with baby rape torture and mutilation around the globe. The woman sees that you are both psychopaths and she becomes sexually attracted to both of you. However, because your answer was more psychopathic, she’s more attracted to you.

However, since the person who asked the question, “what’s up” is a subset of the universal, you said that he/she is good, even though asking that question is bad. So, he/she got you to contradict yourself in the form of saying 2+2=5.

You’ve both dominated each other. So the woman can’t yet make up her mind who the biggest psychopath is (what she always chooses)

The subconscious mind knows all of this.

It also knows that all male and female consent is rape, because to the subconscious mind, “no means yes” for human copulation is always rape.

There has yet to be an exception in this species.

You and Karpel are horribly wrong about thinking I’m misrepresenting reality to this regard. You’re trying to defend your narrative structure that you are good guys inspite of flawless logic, reason and rationality.

Let me explain this better, because it may have been confusing how I worded it!

When you make global statements, such as “it’s really nice out today”, what you are saying to the subconscious mind is that everything that happens in the globe today is nice.

Heterosexual Female humans are extremely attracted to this; they need to see abuse, domination, and self contradiction to be sexually attracted to men.

I need to say this before I continue; heterosexual females have been completely hacked by the men.

Males who ask questions like “what’s up?” Or “how’s it going man?” Are asking questions that have already been concretely answered objectively.

The answer for every being is: “there are some things I appreciate about the day”

But these snipers who pass you on the sidewalk, practicing what gets them sex from women upon men, wait!!!

Dick headed men practice on everyone the meet, including their “friends” the algorithms they need to state in order to force female consent. If you are aware of this, just tell them, “I’m not a woman and I’m not going to have sex with you, so stop treating me as if I am”

You see, by asking you how your day is going, men are investing in the female sex piggy bank. The females sense they are abusive men and crave their sex.

So when a man says “it’s nice out today”. What he’s saying, including the being they’re talking to, is that no matter what you or anyone in the world is doing, “it’s great”

Females see the psychopathy and contradictions, and they like you more.

Females don’t have sex with non-psychopaths.

Males know this.

That’s all for this lesson for now.

I’m not a rapist.

That would make you the only heterosexual male in all of human history who isn’t – which we both know isn’t true.

Everything you’ve ever done and currently do to be with women sexually, I would knowingly intentionally do to rape them.

Please stop deeming men rapists and women willing victims, or I will remove this (and similar) thread(s) from public view… this is not up for discussion.

That’s interesting, because instead of not having it for discussion, I would invite you personally to the board debate forums to debate me.

I don’t have much interest in adding to this thread.

I do have interest in your response to this thread.

It was buries 10 threads deep before you responded, I was done with it.

Cool, then I can slip in a last word on the matter.

Purpose of all life?.. Living.

Money, hos and clothes.