Of Man, Woman, and Nature

Nature is said to be a woman. Yet I think it has two sides.

When we refer to Mother Nature, we refer to plants, trees, animals, babbling brooks, and the soul. These=female.

But nature is also brutal. Natural is cold hard physics. This is Man.

Nature is a competition: The Feminine competing and trying to survive against the cold hard man, who sets the rules. Cruel and indifferent. Man will not stop till he has caged and enslaved every animal, milked every penny that is to be made, exploited every resource, as he sits upon the giant trash heap he calls a throne. Feminists/those who hate males, are more man than they are woman, cold, cruel, and indifferent.

What’s with the gender fixation? I’ve never understood this line of thinking that seems to need to assign gender to all sorts of things, and that seems to need to describe the world, and reduce everything in it to gender terms. It’s just weird and sort of seems like a strange bubble to be in.

I think there are also male animals.

Animals have less gender dypmorphism, they mostly look the same. In many species females are as violent or more violent than males (bears dogs cats mantis), in most species males are the colorful ones. Human gender is an oddity divorced from natural counterparts.