What's your view of Life on a Naturalistic level?

Well?

From my point of view it’s been mostly based on wherever, whomever, and whatever I’ve been, been with, and have done. I’ve started from this time in my life. Believing conclusions of belief and strife can’t be related towards anybody for good or worse. Although for those who’ve sensed such pain there’s not much you can explain to those around that don’t know much else for themselves already, than what, of life? They’ve experienced it. Although it’s a strange time in life as of now. Sadness and glee couldn’t have been compared. It’s still getting on with how people have been together along this long stream of life and death, love and hate, good and bad, strife and joy. It’s still a life worth living not just taking from others or giving but yet there’s been monsters that have seen beauty in strange places. Just sharing was caring ya know. Even if somebody comes with temperament over such firmaments like a Utopia of actuality, people whichever have been beaten or have beaten odds consumes either ‘Love’ or ‘Life’. It’ll have me to dominate. Although I’ve accepted my fate, it still seems as though destiny will prevail in this our terminal of indecisive ‘destiny’. Representing synchronicity isn’t quite correct on my faulty road of living, yet but not having nothing to talk to is more of a nightmare, not having nothing is more a challenge then giving all you have. We’ll never have known if it didn’t mean something or nothing. Then never having experienced knowledge or never having nothing wouldn’t make much a difference.

Choosing life over death is a mission but having just thoughts of death and pain is apart of reality. You have to choose right and life may not have always been correct yet who was correct in life?
What you thought may not have been what others didn’t. You must go along with life to learn and experience, yet for the very few that don’t grasp the entire scene is what helps and doesn’t.
Yet now life puts us more in control over our fates then have any control over others fate. Prodigal determinism. I’ve only been in life a short time but cause and effect might have been the ultimate challenge in life than any other.
And if NOT. Whatever other lives have you even ever lived? =D> [-o<

What does the strange language “naturalistic level” mean? It’s an unintelligible qualification so far as the reflective part of the community is concerned.

please forgive me if I’m prying in the wrong direction but did you ever beat a guy up? I’m gonna assume no women under your fist it’s not an accusation just, violence is in your mind son.

With no reasonably attainable and yet a rather fathomable truth as to Nature and it’s specific laws sir. ‘Naturally’ if you would.

My entirely broad question in full would be what doesn’t and what does it mean to be truly alive. In the sense that man can come back to life as pretty much anything and still be in tact in an ecosystem of speculation and misconceptions?
For without life without death wasn’t life without death. Catch my drift. =science =science =science.