What is Intuition? As a introduction to philosophizing.

The group finds this part of the group’s provocation profoundly boring and idiotically polemical. Therefore unworthy of answer or even decomposition. However, the group registers receipt of it.

in·tu·i·tion
ˌint(y)o͞oˈiSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
“we shall allow our intuition to guide us”
synonyms: instinct, intuitiveness; More
a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.
plural noun: intuitions

The group says, when one sees a house, is one unclear about what is there? Where is the unclarity supposed to be in seeing things such that it would lack understanding?

The group calls this apprehensiveness, or a forsight concerned with what is to come. Apprehensiveness is thereby distinguished from apprehension, which is understanding or knowing (simple seeing; a house is here, how do you know?, I see it).

The group could consider this a part of apprehensiveness, as so-called biased apprehension. However, this assumes a common sense knowing which is the measure of the bias as the mistake.

The group says, common sense is also a form of faith. The ground stands still, such is the claim of common sense.

One of my most tested claims to the possession of intuitive power lies in the FACT that during my college hiatus, I was employed as a professional psychic, paying good money.

Other then that my readings have mysteriously led me to esoteric Sources, among them Madame Blavasky. I have proceeded on this journey for at least 20 years, and very odd things have happened to me.

One of the most notable ones,( and if anyone read me in the past), came as attesting - to my mentioning oddity regularly, that is my audio dream with M.Polanyi.I have never, ever heard or seen this philosopher in my life, even though he was Humgarian , as I am.

I know for Some, this claim is suspect, butI am genuinely convinced that something significant is going on here.

Coincidentally, “Guide” is only one character different from my favourite Street Fighter 2 character. Can you guess who he is?

Guide,

The Group says…

Are you a part of the Borg or are you one personality belonging to multiple ones?

What is the Group? Are you part of a collective? Do you have the freedom to think for yourself and to question the Group or is it always “The Group says”?

The group is confused at the group’s sollipsism.

Are you using the term in this instance to denote ego to the point where only one’s own viewpoint or belief is the one and only to exist and to be seen? Or something else?

How does a brilliant and learned human being such as are some in here, I have to admit, go about removing his biases and God-like state of omniscience in order to discuss and arrive at some future unforeseen truth?

The group is considering not accepting girls anymore.

The group is also willing to concede that all philosophy might be the blues.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHwsYL4F4tw[/youtube]

The group says, what does significant mean? Is eating when hungry significant? Elidade, a near-dweller, of that region of the group’s origin, was given to such significances which he attests in his diaries. Where is Plato given to such significances? And the group claims Aristotle was not?

The group says, one might distinguish ipsissimosity from solipsism (in order to better see what solipsism says). Characteristic being, what is most like oneself, from the clock face turing that doesn’t change the clock hands, solipsism (cf. Wittgenstein).

Also, one might say ego names the inner actor in the mind or unconscious in contradistinction to the body in nature, nous in psuke not soma in phusis. Letting the precisions in what is written lead to the authority of the subject matter, seen in the paths, points away from ego and personal peculiarity.

Pedro I Rengel

Why is that? The girls are not living up to the group’s expectations of what was foreseen?

All? Nothing wrong with the blues. It help us to know where we are living. It is also a catharsis.
That guitar sent shivers through me.

Try this. It will take away the blues of Philosophy. Exquisite.

youtube.com/watch?v=h70ElpTQejc

Maybe this quote can also be said of the true philosopher, substituting words.
“We love surfers for the same reasons we have always admired doctors and pilots and firemen and shamans, for the same reasons we admire excellent soldiers: because despite themselves they have bowed to a force much greater than themselves, which in this case is the wave, and submitted to the gnarly rigors of its discipline. They have allowed themselves to be shaped and polished by the sea. They have given themselves up to this greater force, day after day, year after year. Crushed and punished, battered into something tempered and resilient, and sharpened to an edge by constant refinement. They are warriors in the best sense: by bending to the often brutal demands of surfing they have transformed themselves into beings who can respond to great violence with grace and humility. And beauty.”
― Peter Heller, Kook: What Surfing Taught Me About Love, Life, and Catching the Perfect Wave

I actually saw a movie at Imax the other day, Oceans 3d, where they show a wave from below. I almost cried, or did if tou count tears as crying!

But no, the group was considering this because the group notices that girls don’t take this seriously at all. It seems to the group.

“Man is the dream of the dolphin”

Always liked that phrase more than I think I should, seeing as it is out of a Enigma song.

But the first girl I truly loved was always playing it. “Return to innocence” which she never did manage.

The dialogs esp. meno has him learning without actually having anything but an embedded form to acquire it.

The dialogs esp. meno has him learning without actually having anything but an embedded form to acquire it.

A member of the group says, perhaps to entangle and overreach in the manner of a beguiling is what philosophy most demands of its guests, even those who go astray in cheep quips.

In assimilating, one is not merely private, an unknown artist, but one’s path into what is living in history comes to be for the group. Such speaks a member of the group, in the relation of its relativity, answering the group.

Naturlich, things would be even worse if it were not so. Almost infinitely so.

Meno or the salve? The psucharion, a little or shrunken soul, a mutilated soul, is never able to question. Such is the pusillanimous soul of Meno in the common opinion of the philisophic readers of the Meno of Plato.

The group would say, if this is what is meant by intuition, it is hardly absent in Aristotle. Since, as Aristotle says, every soul rejoices to learn. Or, did the group overlook it, that he saw the “human tracks”, i.e., the figures drawn in the dirt?

Little differences can effect large ones.A butterfly effect. Even the little david slaying the awesome Goliath is an example of how this principle can be applied. Hidden connections, unveiled secrets to assemble a trend of the future, ISIS (unveiled), and the sword of Damocles, ( from: Secret Knowledge), even that of Aristotle’s connection to Meno either him or the slaveboy.

Aristoteles was Plato’s student and there is some commentary attributed to him commenting on some of the dialogues. Certainly the effect that Socrates had on Plato is denigrated by him. Besides, other dialogues bear it out.

Skip to traditional western sources, the list is extensive as well. But my experience is personal not having much connection to background history, because for the most part , they pre-date any significant interest in it.

The bottom line is post ontological in the sense of either having a firm belief or, not, and the realm of possibility in modern philosophy is of course some kind of synthesis, therefore causing problems for modern philosophy for an absolute .

This lack of absolute may be a fountain in the good sense, for it allows the existence of a probable hope, which modern technology could not support totally either.

Pedro I Rengel

I can only imagine what that looked like. Can you imagine being within that wave and being swept up? The ocean and its waves is like a god to me. 3D - did the wave ride into the audience and engulf you? What an exhilarating experience that would be albeit illusion.

That poses a good question. Is shedding some tears the same as actual crying?
Is drizzle still rain though not a hard-driving forceful rain?

I myself saw such a movie Saturday!!!
Alpha!!!
I was so blown away by it and I also love wolves. Plus, the relationship between humans and their animals can be so heart-rending and beautiful.
Men speak of being such Alphas but the guy in the movie became a real Alpha and the wolf (not giving away the gender) was pure Alpha.
I shed many tears and silently screamed more than a few times. I was inspired, so moved. The movie was incredible to me but then that is just me. The soundtrack was exquisite.
It also occurred to me how we are such wimps, such spoiled brats, such narcissists at times. We whine and complain about the most insignificant things (when we can allow ourselves to realize just how meaningless and insignificant they are anyway).

If seems is what is occurring, then it does not actually mean much. The question is: “What is actually occurring”?