Who's Your Foe?

I just wanted to know. My only foe on here, since registering way back not too long ago in 2010 is…(Drum roll) inzydeout.

Now can You go with that outzidein?
[/quote]

I’ve been here since 2005 and I don’t have any foes and only one friend…
my good friend, Derlydoo… which actually sounds about right in my life
too… no foes and one friend… come to think about it, in life, I don’t even
have a friend… someone I can call for… anything…

ummmmm, either I am doing something really right or something really wrong
as to have just one friend on ILP and none in real life…

ummmmmm… :-k

Kropotkin

awwee. Who needs friends anyway? I always gave myself away 100% more to people who would dare understand actual logic and knowledge, on here more anyways than any particular time of my life. Keep doing you P-K we’ll all have ended at light in no time to officially expose truth.

Friend to all, foe to none… come on. :stuck_out_tongue:

:romance-grouphug:

I guess my family weren’t as close as this regime here nuh? Yeah my only foe was some account I created a long time ago since 2013. :laughing:

Up to a point persons who are unable to reach the lowest standard of discussion. For instance, not being able to unremittingly define and redefine words as a means to disclose to all what is to be drawn into investigation. However, one learns perseverance through the onslaught of vast and great stupidity. To be stupid is to rest in the extended false-power of public popularness and its extraordinarily thoughtless sureties.

I miss Trixie because she was absolutely unique and completely bonkers
And I miss the Turd because he was such a mighty intellectual colossus
So then I really hope wherever they are that they are both doing fine

Hey man, you remember in your english 101 class when they gave the lesson on being concise? Don’t be a dumbass who turns things into poetry that could be said in plain language. You sound like a teenager who read too many books but not enough of the right ones.

I just come from a broken home. I don’t even like myself is what I’m saying.

Can you foresee that changing over time?

Oh yeah. It’s already a beautiful world every time I have my family with me.

“An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower

“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” - Albert Einstein