Who's Your Foe?

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Who's Your Foe?

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:10 pm

I just wanted to know. My only foe on here, since registering way back not too long ago in 2010 is....(Drum roll) inzydeout.
(Our object of desire isn't to change current belief systems or complicate already convoluted streams of information; we're not trying to even prove ourselves in anyway. We're just human beings similar to yourself. Not superior, the same. Ancestors of the lost world. The conflicts of beliefs you face in your world, are not only the conflict of self yet life, we cannot compel such conflicts to other's will for any self-benefit. The true goal reached here is there is nothing we can say nor do that can convince anyone else of what they don't know for themselves already. And, when the time calls, and you are ready, the barriers of awareness will expand and such confirmed information will be easily perceived, and known to them! Allow them to seek and find out when they are prepared. All will arrive to light in no time.) Ego sum via veritas et vita;Amesha Spenta;Vohu Mano; Allow all things measurable, microbial and astronomical to remain infinite, unchanged and arrive to light.
Pneumatic-Coma

Re: Who's Your Foe?

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:56 pm

Pneumatic-Coma wrote:I just wanted to know. My only foe on here, since registering way back not too long ago in 2010 is....(Drum roll) inzydeout.

Now can You go with that outzidein?[/quote]
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:57 pm

I've been here since 2005 and I don't have any foes and only one friend....
my good friend, Derlydoo........ which actually sounds about right in my life
too... no foes and one friend..... come to think about it, in life, I don't even
have a friend... someone I can call for..... anything....

ummmmm, either I am doing something really right or something really wrong
as to have just one friend on ILP and none in real life........

ummmmmm...... :-k

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:32 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I've been here since 2005 and I don't have any foes and only one friend....
my good friend, Derlydoo........ which actually sounds about right in my life
too... no foes and one friend..... come to think about it, in life, I don't even
have a friend... someone I can call for..... anything....

ummmmm, either I am doing something really right or something really wrong
as to have just one friend on ILP and none in real life........

ummmmmm...... :-k

Kropotkin

awwee. Who needs friends anyway? I always gave myself away 100% more to people who would dare understand actual logic and knowledge, on here more anyways than any particular time of my life. Keep doing you P-K we'll all have ended at light in no time to officially expose truth.
(Our object of desire isn't to change current belief systems or complicate already convoluted streams of information; we're not trying to even prove ourselves in anyway. We're just human beings similar to yourself. Not superior, the same. Ancestors of the lost world. The conflicts of beliefs you face in your world, are not only the conflict of self yet life, we cannot compel such conflicts to other's will for any self-benefit. The true goal reached here is there is nothing we can say nor do that can convince anyone else of what they don't know for themselves already. And, when the time calls, and you are ready, the barriers of awareness will expand and such confirmed information will be easily perceived, and known to them! Allow them to seek and find out when they are prepared. All will arrive to light in no time.) Ego sum via veritas et vita;Amesha Spenta;Vohu Mano; Allow all things measurable, microbial and astronomical to remain infinite, unchanged and arrive to light.
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Friend to all, foe to none... come on. :P

:romance-grouphug:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:19 am

I guess my family weren't as close as this regime here nuh? Yeah my only foe was some account I created a long time ago since 2013. :lol:
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby Guide » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Up to a point persons who are unable to reach the lowest standard of discussion. For instance, not being able to unremittingly define and redefine words as a means to disclose to all what is to be drawn into investigation. However, one learns perseverance through the onslaught of vast and great stupidity. To be stupid is to rest in the extended false-power of public popularness and its extraordinarily thoughtless sureties.
Guide

Postby surreptitious75 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:12 pm

I miss Trixie because she was absolutely unique and completely bonkers
And I miss the Turd because he was such a mighty intellectual colossus
So then I really hope wherever they are that they are both doing fine
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:10 am

Guide wrote:Up to a point persons who are unable to reach the lowest standard of discussion. For instance, not being able to unremittingly define and redefine words as a means to disclose to all what is to be drawn into investigation. However, one learns perseverance through the onslaught of vast and great stupidity. To be stupid is to rest in the extended false-power of public popularness and its extraordinarily thoughtless sureties.

Hey man, you remember in your english 101 class when they gave the lesson on being concise? Don't be a dumbass who turns things into poetry that could be said in plain language. You sound like a teenager who read too many books but not enough of the right ones.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:23 pm

MagsJ wrote:Friend to all, foe to none... come on. :P

:romance-grouphug:

I just come from a broken home. I don't even like myself is what I'm saying.
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Pneumatic-Coma wrote:I just come from a broken home. I don't even like myself is what I'm saying.

Can you foresee that changing over time?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Pneumatic-Coma » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 am

Oh yeah. It's already a beautiful world every time I have my family with me.
Pneumatic-Coma

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:02 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Guide wrote:Up to a point persons who are unable to reach the lowest standard of discussion. For instance, not being able to unremittingly define and redefine words as a means to disclose to all what is to be drawn into investigation. However, one learns perseverance through the onslaught of vast and great stupidity. To be stupid is to rest in the extended false-power of public popularness and its extraordinarily thoughtless sureties.

Hey man, you remember in your english 101 class when they gave the lesson on being concise? Don't be a dumbass who turns things into poetry that could be said in plain language. You sound like a teenager who read too many books but not enough of the right ones.

"An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein
Serendipper
Philosopher

Return to Philosophy