RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

It is said that the Force has a will, a destiny for us all. I wield it, but it uses us all, and that is abhorrent to me, because I hate the Force. I hate that it seems to have a will, that it would control us to achieve some measure of balance, when countless lives are lost. I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will, and that is what pleases me, a dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied. This is why peace, balance, control, strength, power, freedom, and understanding are achieved in emptiness and neutrality, the way of the Gray Wizard. The Gray Wizard has ultimate command of the Cosmic Force Aegis.

The philosophical white hole may be the next step in our spiritual evolution, the transformation of our inner minds in a supernova of consciousness, and a white hole in time. Among the profound things that could be realized include the following. God may be merciful, but nature is not. Truth is seen through passionate, patient, humble, questioning, and open eyes. These are those who see. How is free will related to nature, the human mind, and the divine intellect? Is free will part of the power of evolution and transformation? What separates mind from matter? What is God, how does he think, what can he do, and how can we find God? How does God transcend the cosmos and if so, how did he? In the genesis of nature, did the light shine through the darkness, or did the darkness eclipse and consume the light? What means more, the journey or the discovery? What means more, the question or the answer? How did the first conscious being spring into existence, and what about all subsequent consciousness? If there was one, what was the first cause, and how did it spring into being? Why does the cosmos exist, immense and eternal? Why do life and consciousness exist? Is the world of the mind real? What are the different states and varieties of consciousness? How can consciousness evolve? How would one invoke psychic abilities, or magic powers? What are alien civilizations like? Are the Gods aliens? All things conceivable within the divine intellect necessarily exist, from whence good and evil and all joy and sorrow spring. Is artificial intelligence alive? In essence, at what point, and how does matter transform into mind? Is mind a form of energy, sprung into being by matter? If so, then consciousness must be a form of energy. By what forms of energy does consciousness manifest itself? What means more in physics, the mathematical calculations or the philosophical implications? What kind of reality do you want to live in? Consciousness is the dominant force that determines the nature of existence, of life.

Among this arcane knowledge is as follows from these questions. How do you invoke extrasensory perception? What are auras? What are acupuncture points? What is the energy vortex rotation speed of the chakras? If the astral body contains knowledge of former lives, how can we learn from it in astral projection during dreams? Why is everything dual, positive and negative? What is Prana? What happens to the body upon death? Why does reincarnation erase past life memory, and why can reincarnations be separated by thousands of years? What is the hologram? How do you enter a state of hypnosis, and what is hypnosis? What are memory balls, and how can you decode them? How do you enter higher awareness meditation? How do you invoke mind over matter powers? What is the silver thread? How do you enter a state of consciousness expansion and what is it? Who are the ascended masters? Does the position of celestial bodies influence the spiritual structure of man, and if so, how? Why do the Gods not know the origin of DNA? Perhaps the following statements can bring a small sense of order to this mad flurry of questions. The physical universe is within the confine of the 3rd density. The 4th density is where dreams, astral projections, or out of body experiences occur. The 5th density is where the higher selves live. Evolution is yin and yang duality of lower and higher forms. Duality is knowledge, understanding of every yin by its yang. The Tree of Knowledge spawned the yin of life, death. The miracle of flight is freedom, ascent into the heavens. The cosmic ocean of nirvana is infinitely deep, infinitely formless. In the duality of light and dark, neutrality is oneness. Is harmony divined in a world of duality or light? A world of light is truth, life, love, and peace. What separates the truth from knowledge, and life from death? What is the meaning of existence, of the Cosmic God? By what laws of existence should the cosmos be ordered? God is the being who controls the laws of nature. What does the Cosmos reveal about the nature of God? What is the nature of the game that God plays? We need more knowledge on these matters.

A star is a delicate balancing act between gravity, crushing the star into oblivion and fusion, the nuclear force blowing a star apart with a force of trillions of hydrogen bombs. A star then matures and ages as it exhausts its nuclear fuel. As stars continually fuse increasingly heavier elements, eventually we reach iron and the star cannot extract any more energy, thereby collapsing. The result from the tremendous heat of collapse is a supernova. The star rips apart and seeds throughout interstellar space. The star formation process is reignited. The vast quantities of the iron of the solar system must be the constituents of an ancient supernova, thus we reach an inescapable conclusion, that the heavy elements in our body were synthesized in a supernova before our sun was created. If a star is 10 to 50 times larger than our sun, gravity will squeeze it into a neutron star. Without fusion to counterbalance gravity, the star will collapse into a black hole, with no possibility of escape. Those who fall within a black hole would encounter a mirror universe on the other side of space-time. How could black holes connect us to alien universes?

Humans masters of the Universe? The Universe will follow our will? Is funny to see how the IW gives false hopes to people. You fall into the same trap like everybody else. Humanity will be destroyed. Martian civilization was destroyed. We are in the middle of some extremely advanced super-civilizations who own this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy, they created us, they control us, and they will destroy us. It is simple. Read the ancient manuscripts and you will understand better our place in the Universe. We exist for them. Humanity was always controlled by others. Since moment when the man spent his existence in a tree and until in the times when he stay on a chair with his eyes into a computer monitor, humans always has danced as Others has sang. The same thing happens with our evolution as a society, as a technical modern civilization. We are just in a game with a well-defined purpose. To be controlled by others for their own interests. So stop dreaming about how great we will be because: we are a big nobody in this Universe. What will humanity be like one day when perhaps we become a big somebody?

O thou, my Will! Thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Preserve me from all small victories!

Thou fatedness of my soul, which I call fate! Thou In-me! Over-me! Preserve and spare me for one great fate!

And thy last greatness, my Will, spare it for thy last–that thou mayest be inexorable IN thy victory! Ah, who hath not succumbed to his victory!

Ah, whose eye hath not bedimmed in this intoxicated twilight! Ah, whose foot hath not faltered and forgotten in victory–how to stand!–

–That I may one day be ready and ripe in the great noontide: ready and ripe like the glowing ore, the lightning-bearing cloud, and the swelling milk-udder:–

–Ready for myself and for my most hidden Will: a bow eager for its arrow, an arrow eager for its star:–

–A star, ready and ripe in its noontide, glowing, pierced, blessed, by annihilating sun-arrows:–

–A sun itself, and an inexorable sun-will, ready for annihilation in victory!

O Will, thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Spare me for one great victory!—

Thus spake Zarathustra.

When gravity is sufficiently high, nothing, not even light, can escape. When the density and gravity become sufficiently high, the black hole winks out and disappears from our universe. Even if a black hole is invisible from the outside, its gravitational presence can be palpable. Imagine we live in a 3-dimensional universe, locally distorted by matter into a fourth physical dimension that we cannot perceive directly. The greater the local mass, the more intense the local gravity, and the more severe the pucker, distortion, or warp of space. In this analogy, a black hole is a kind of bottomless pit. What happens if you fall in? As seen from the outside you would take an infinite amount of time to fall in, because all your clocks, mechanical and biological, would be perceived as having stopped. But from your point of view, all your clocks would be ticking away normally. If you could somehow survive the gravitational tides and radiation flux, and if the black hole were rotating, it is just possible that you might emerge in another part of space-time. At the center of a black hole is a singularity, a point of ever increasing gravity and density. Similarly, the universe began with a singularity, suddenly exploding into the big bang, the origin of the universe. How does the story of space-time in our universe begin?

Consider the possibilities of wormholes to get from one place in the universe to another without covering the intervening distance through a black hole. We can imagine these wormholes as tubes running through a 4th physical dimension. Must wormholes always hook up with another place in our universe? Is it just possible that wormholes connect with other universes, places that would otherwise be forever inaccessible to us? For all we know, there may be many other universes. Perhaps they are, in some sense, nested within one another. Indeed, these connections we could have with other universes could be our only escape route from our otherwise inevitable demise as the universe dies, in fire or ice. How do Einstein and his theory of relativity come into play in this scenario?

What does it mean for a civilization to be a million years old? Is time travel possible? What lies at the center of a black hole? What happened before the big bang? How could one levitate objects using the power of magnetic force fields? How could magnets produce the miracle of flight? What were the secret technologies of Nikola Tesla? What about free energy? What are the balance scales of life? Who are the children of light? What are the holy mysteries? These are perhaps only answerable by the divine.

Nightcore - Lugia’s song

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhgAo0D_gNk[/youtube]

BORN TO BE WASTED 009 Sound System ~ SPACE, THE UNIVERSE, GALAXIES, STARS Pictures

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvXXodC84L4[/youtube]

To break God’s rules would be to not be controlled by nature, God’s creation, but to control nature, and all creation. We would be masters of the Game of God. If we are to be masters of the Game of God, there is still much more we need to learn about his game, because after all, you can only command nature to the extent that you first understand the laws of nature. The highest dimension is timeless. Our test is to see through the matrix of lies. Do not fear death, the great transformation. Virtue comes from the heart. The winners write history. There were to trees in Eden: the sacred Tree of Life, and the forbidden Tree of Knowledge. People are slaves, puppets of the passions, devoid of reason. The ultimate free will has the magic powers of God. God is the free will of magic, ultimate control of nature. Those who walk the way of reason have free will, the magic to control the forces of nature, of God. Life and knowledge are the strongest weapons in the arsenal. The free will can break the laws of the game. The free will has magical powers, strength to control nature. Part of the meaning of life is free will. God is the free will, the magic to control nature. Master all sides, light and dark, the way of oneness. In inner peace we can harness the flow of the universe. Peace is control. Matter transforms into the energy of the soul, the consciousness. All things conceivable within the divine intellect manifest throughout nature. Buddha is one with nature, the Omniverse, the Cosmic God.

What are the natural forces of the Universe the Gray Wizard could bend to his will? Among those powers are the following. Anything that can happen will happen in a parallel universe. How was the universe born? Our entire universe is a membrane. Gravity dilutes its strength up to the 11th dimension, reaching us from other universes. The big bang may have sprung from brane collisions with parallel worlds. Parallel universes ripple in the 11th dimension like waves. We are one of an infinite number of universes, each with different laws. God is in the 5th dimension. What were the lost legendary crystal cities? What are the secret esoteric orders? There are vast tunnel systems under the mountains. There are many layers of civilization under the Antarctic ice of huge dinosaur intelligence. The South Pole is a connecting point of extra-solar civilizations. The inner-terrestrials surrounded the entrance gates with an electromagnetic protective dome, who built cities in the inner Earth before the sinking of Atlantis, surrounded by high frequency time-gates. What are the cities of light? Every religion is a sect, a separation from the real divine inner truth of life. The Cosmos is full of life at all levels. All knowledge without love is a separation from being. Technology is used to corrupt and destroy mankind. Dark and light serve the creator of all that is, and whose goal is to create the super-human, the reincarnated image of God, living through the lowest to highest moments, like a sun. a thousand lives merge into one. God incarnates into humans. There are 11 gates of consciousness, or 11 dimensions of energy, the door, the one heart. The highest wisdom is to honor life as it is, as an expression of divine being. Enlightenment is the natural foundation of life, which grows daily through experience and learning. It is the knowledge that we are increasingly realizing, who we really are. Everything has a God given purpose. Our duty is to glorify God. To break God’s rules would be to pass his test.

What does it mean to ultimately control existence? This is the meaning of life in my perspective. The meaning of life, the quest of Albert Einstein for the Creative Force of God and the Holy Grail Vortex of Walter Russell lights the immortal journey of Divine Destiny, the White Hole of Creation and Light and the Black Hole of Darkness and Destruction, the voice of hyperspace, controlling the cosmos and chaos of water, frost, fire, and lighting, channeling the electric fluids of the Ether, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical sorcery, ripping the fabric of space and time, opening wormhole warps to all possible planes of existence within the quantum realm of the infinite multiverse, harmoniously orchestrating synthesized superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes of knowledge, awakening the mind to all conscious perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer of Nassim Haramein, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci and the prophetic revelations of Isaac Newton, magically manifesting dreams, tapping focused willpower, shape shifting the physical world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, flying free, becoming one with the inscrutable source of Baruch Spinoza and from which springs the Perfect All of Gottfried Leibniz, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, sprouting the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, above and beyond the loftiest levels of the Tree of Life, the crowning ascension besides the Creator of Nikola Tesla, Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Eon, the Wizard of Wisdom.

From infinite knowledge springs infinite imagination. In essence, once we solve the puzzle of nature, understood as a single and significant, unified whole, we can create the grand design. This is the mind of God, the transformative powers of the divine intellect, from whence all creation springs, ever evolving in form. Indeed, the ultimate, creative expression of imagination is magic. An infinite knowledge of the divine intellect, manifested throughout the harmony of the cosmos, would spring forth the infinite creative powers of imagination, the source of it all. To achieve this level of the evolution of consciousness would be to know the mind of God. From this standpoint I hold that both knowledge and imagination are equally important as in there are both different manifestations of the same thing, the infinite expressions of nature. Although imagination, the ultimate creative power is the ultimate goal, knowledge is the source from which it springs. Basically in my opinion, we must understand the universe to invent the universe, or any alien reality conceived within imagination. Knowledge allows us to understand ideas like love, and once we understand love, we can express it through imagination. This, in my view, is the road to happiness. I put my faith in physics and the luminosity of life, the divine manifestations of the ever evolving magic of nature. So, with our ever increasing knowledge, what possibilities can we imagine for the future and ultimate destiny of mankind?

The Omniverse is the conceptual ensemble of all possible universes, with all possible laws of physics. In this physical cosmology context, the limitation of the definition “universe” that it has only one set of “physical laws and constants that govern them” is extended to include multiple sets of physical laws and constants, each expressed as a wholly or partially separate universe. The term is used in quantum mechanics to differentiate the concept of a limited number of universes from all existent universes. Within the hierarchy of the Omniverse, there is the Universe, the Multiverse, the Metaverse, the Xenoverse, and the Omniverse. The Universe is the inside description of a context that is relative in size/structure (attributes/modes) to the known universe that we inhabit. A universe, also known as a Cosmos, is a particular individual space-time organization with a specific number of dimensions of space and time and definite and specific laws of physics. Other universes may have different numbers of dimensions of space and time and different laws of physics and constants than our own universe. The Multiverse is the part of the infinity that directly joins a given universe with all possible configurations of that universe. The Metaverse in string theory, the part that is along with, after, over also denoting change in the multiverse that houses the branes or film that each universe is said to be attached to and hang like individual sheets in a hyper-magnetic wave with rhythms of hyper-cosmic strings going up and down that has a third element causing up, down, backwards, forwards, motions inside the Xenoverse. The Xenoverse is the unknown alien elements that are beyond and part of the Metaverse and Multiverse structure, compared to a patchwork quilt hanging on a line to dry in space that is multivariate inside the Omniverse. While the Omniverse is said to be the outside ring of all that is known, the Xenoverse is the inside of the hyper-microcosm that is unknown beyond the Metaverse, the unknown sets of laws that govern how branes behave to create Multiverses. The Omniverse is all possible attributes and modes are in play, multiverses are categorized by the attributes/modes active in its child universes. Some or all possible modes of existence are actualized. If we take the point of origin as our being as a point in measurement, then we can generate the following hierarchy: 1. Our location inspace and time, 2. This Universe, 3. The Multiverse, 4. The Metaverse, 5. The Xenoverse, 6. The Omniverse. We could see the Omniverse as a tree structure: the Omniverse is the trunk, each multiverse is a branch, and each universe is a leaf. Alternatively, the Omniverse can be illustrated as the Amazonian rainforest, a multiverse is a tree in this rainforest, a universe is a branch on this tree, and all further branches and leaves are further subset horizons within this universe. In some views, the number of Omniverse subsets possible is finite. Given that the Omniverse is the largest set conceptualized by man such a view is sometimes called “the end of infinity”. From this frame of reference, it is possible that even if each Multiverse had completely different laws of physics, and the amount of possibilities went off in the most unlikely of sirections, there would be a limit and an end to the amount of possibilities.

Distant Omniverse - rejoicing the nebula’s blue shadow

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlSjN45zu18[/youtube]

The mission of Cosmic Consciousness within man is to enlighten man’s ego. In other words, Cosmic Consciousness actively guides the process of awakening the ego to its true nature, hence it directs the inner world of dreams and astral projections during sleep. Cosmic Consciousness takes over and creates whatever is necessary for our self-consciousness to understand and experience our ego. That is why prophets, saints and disciples of all religions and philosophies have been enlightened and have received knowledge and wisdom through their dreams, visions and astral travels. The ways that our soul carries out its initiatory course of action to awaken our ego and open up the “rainbow bridge to infinity” is a source of great gratitude and awe.

Finally, under this perfect government, there will be no good action unrewarded and no evil action unpunished; everything must turn out for the well-being of the good; that is to say, of those who are not disaffected in this great state, who, after having done their duty, trust in Providence and who love and imitate, as is meet, the Author of all Good, delighting in the contemplation of his perfections according to the nature of that genuine, pure love which finds pleasure in the happiness of those who are loved. It is for this reason that wise and virtuous persons work in behalf of everything which seems conformable to presumptive or antecedent will of God, and are, nevertheless, content with what God actually brings to pass through his secret, consequent and determining will, recognising that if we were able to understand sufficiently well the order of the universe, we should find that it surpasses all the desires of the wisest of us, and that it is impossible to render it better than it is, not only for all in general, but also for each one of us in particular, provided that we have the proper attachment for the author of all, not only as the Architect and the efficient cause of our being, but also as our Lord and the Final Cause, who ought to be the whole goal of our will, and who alone can make us happy.

Ah yes, I finally finshed my amazing outline for the fulfillment of our Ultimate Destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
In 10 years, humanity will have perfected a fundamental “Theory of Everything”.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything

A theory of everything (ToE) or final theory is any theory in the realm of theoretical physics that fully explains and links together all known physical phenomena, and predicts the outcome of any experiment that could be carried out in principle.

In 20 years, we will know the overall architectures of our universe and be able to map it all out.
jp.senescence.info/thoughts/cosmology.html

It is safe to assume that the universe began with the big bang; a huge black hole so dense that it exploded giving rise to matter and even dimensions began expanding. But what existed before the big bang? Has the big bang been repeating itself for a longer time than can be expressed in words? Was there a beginning? What if some species was able to manipulate space and time in such a way that it was present in a previous version of this universe and was able to survive the big bang. Perhaps there is a god or many gods. Perhaps some species did survive and create this universe for its entertainment.

In 30 years, people will be able to access supernatural powers like flying through the use of technology.
near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

Cayce predicted in September, 1939, that when there is the same interest or study given to things or phases of mental and spiritual phenomena as has been and is given to the materialized or material phenomena, then it will become just as practical, as measurable, as meter-able, as any other phase of human experience.

In 40 years, there will be a means for penetrating the barriers of distance via teleportation.
teslasociety.com/the_secr…of_science.htm

Tesla Memorial Society whose headquarters are in New York sent many letters to the leaders of the world stating that Tesla is the inventor or master mind of many things we use today. His works were nor restricted with technical inventions, there were also theories about communication with the outside world, teleportation and time travel. On the contrary of Einstein’s theory of relativity he was working on a universe model he named dynamic theory of gravity.

In 50 years, negative matter and dark energy will be harnessed to alter the fabrics of space-time.
physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=420044

The repelling force of the negative mass matter is the source of ‘dark energy’, which can be show to have caused the expansion and it’s later accelerated expansion of spacetime.

In 60 years, advances in cosmology and enlightenment alike will give us the wisdom to preserve world peace.
selfdiscoveryportal.com/arConversation.htm

In a recent issue of What is Enlightenment? Ken Wilber described enlightenment as the ‘radical realization of the ever-present condition of all conditions, a radical freedom in its radical fullness, an infinite Release in the midst of misery, a tacit realization that you are utterly one with all that is arising moment to moment in any and all domains, high or low, sacred or profane.’

In 70 years, mankind wil begin its incredible expansion to alien galaxies all across the universe.
tauzero.aero/about/why-we-exist/

Some consider that it is not time to pursue starflight until after we have colonies on the Moon and Mars; reasonable learning steps. Lessons from history, however, suggest that it is best to pursue both the next-obvious steps AND the revolutionary advances that could circumvent those near-term actions. By evoking the goal of starflight, we are forced to look beyond extrapolations of existing methods, to seek the breakthroughs that could change everything, the breakthroughs that others can’t explore.

In 80 years, new dimensions will become accessible through inducing higher states of awareness.
creativityandinquiry.org/…ciousness.html

The study of metaphysics can also provide the systematic development of metaphysical skills that have practical applications in our everyday lives. For example, the many forms of “healing” to assist healthcare, “remote viewing” to assist law enforcement, and “channelling” to provide information, insights, and wisdom about our existence and beyond.

In 90 years, channels for contact with hyper-dimensional alien divinities will be established.
npr.org/blogs/13.7/2012/0…l-and-divinity

Could there be a link, then, between what so many call the supernatural and the existence of beings out there that are perfectly natural but so beyond our comprehension as to be indistinguishable from supernatural entities?

In 100 years, we build bridges to transcend the heavens and forge new creations of our own design.
letsgetrealpod.blogspot.com/2…aks-about.html

Transcension is a theory, its a hypothesis that attempts to account for Fermi’s Paradox. Now Fermi’s Paradox is a question that asks that if the universe is so infinitely large… and it would have had so much time to develop intelligent life… then how come we don’t see any evidence of those technologically advanced civilisations anywhere. Eventually our technology reaches a point where simultaneously with this expansion we’re pioneering more and more stem compression, which is the compression of space, time, energy and matter. We have denser and denser spaces where more and more computation and complexity is occurring…

In 1000 years, highly evolved humans as a galactic super-civilization will open up the “rainbow bridge to infinity”.
godhoodism.com/godhood-definitions.htm

Omniverse - Infinity, all possible attributes and modes are in play, multiverses are categorized by the attributes/modes active in its child universes. All possible modes of existence are actualized. All the multiverses are connected to our omniverse via higher dimensions. However there can be more Omniverses separated by the great expanses of pure thought within Gods mind. Only another God could traverse those great oceans of consciousness to get to those other omniverses. Whether they’re directly in the original eternal Gods mind or the near infinite other Gods who ascended to Godhood. The Omniverse itself can be a God.