RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Intro

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I-QcCyAEbc[/youtube]

Pokemon Stadium 2- Prof. Oak’s Lab

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5zw3tngYHQ[/youtube]

Pokemon Stadium 2- Mystery Gift

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bluDGKV_uR4[/youtube]

What do all the numbers on the clock mean?
1 = Victory, Perfect
2 = Towards, Moving
3 = Rainbows, Spectra
4 = Present, Box
5 = Celebrate, Explode
6 = Hell, Bottom
7 = Heaven, Fantasy
8 = Will, Ultimate
9 = Mountaintop, God
10 = Extremities, Polarities
11 = Bunny

Of all Pokemon characters, I was most like Professor Elm, because He was absent minded, ingenious, calculating, and skyrocketed, beyond the regular labyrinth of mundane perceptions. Professor Oak in contrast was more critical, logical, moderate, and tips and tricks based. But expertise between the 2 of us is a common thing, and we both have big Pokedex hexagrams and wirings ingrained into our minds, like a Tangela of frenzied inspiration, the way we receive lightning visions fulfilling prophecy for all of the ages of Pokedex lore, if you know what I mean about old oak being as wise as a Super Genius Scientist.

Raichu

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdJP2EFFzuU[/youtube]

It can shock with more than 100,000 volts, enough to render a Dragonite unconscious.

Mew - Mew’s Theme.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNuikLcvQc0[/youtube]

ho-oh the rainbow bird appears pokemon heart gold

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd2R7xLSd7w[/youtube]

The Progenitor was a massive female firaxan shark that lived in the Hrakert Rift of Manaan. She was believed to be somehow responsible for producing kolto, and was the center of intense spiritualism by the Selkath, who believed her to be the ancestor of their species—which she possibly was. The Selkath also believed her to be the guardian of kolto. The Progenitor’s immense size and strange capabilities seemed to be linked to the Star Map she swam about, which may have mutated her with the Force, as the Rakata were notorious for influencing the growth of planets and species. However, some scientists believed that she had reached her large size from feeding on kolto, which meant that she must have lived for a very long time.

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Sacrifice of the Dragonborn

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai6ION0s8ts[/youtube]

A Champion could mean vanquishing the almighty, conjuring enchanting codifications rumbling stratification super heating blast meteorite combat cascade fortune teller igloo Meganium as Luke and Akakin Skywalker!

At 2:07, I’m a Champion!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihkRNVqi5g8[/youtube]

Let’s Play The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion part 128: The End

It is in our nature to seek, to understand, to have the desire to know. Although is not a good thing. We are not allowed to develop science and technology. Look what happened with Atlantis, Hyperboreea or Lemurian civilizations. When we began to discover the truth about ourselves many feel the need to “take their world in their head”. Others like me reach in the end at some conclusions similar with religion and stay in their in their own place.
And by the way much of the techonolgy and knowledge that we have today is not actually ours… is a long story.
God from the Bible O.T., and all the other gods from our religions are a part of the same Existence (or Omniverse if you want)… like you and me. We are all part of the Existential game.

Supercivilizations that coexist in this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy have a different way of perpetuation of Their specie. THEIR way of reproduction is to connect a somatic body (physical) produced in the laboratory, with a spiritual body genetically compatible, obtained by some standard genetic engineering programs, carried out on different planets of the galaxy, including Terra. The cycles of human development, located temporally between two catastrophic events – produced by Them - such as the flood and the Revelation, are related with economic cycles of the production of spiritual bodies, which ensure the perpetuation and the genetic evolution of the humanoid extraterrestrial races. Terra works like a factory of finished products of such spiritual bodies. It is actually a cosmic laboratory where the spiritual bodies are produced. Humanity is a culture of souls for some supercivilizations much older than us at the scale of evolution of life in the Universe. We can compare these supercivilizations with the bees and the hive.

• God is the queen (a superbeing who controls and organize the whole supercivilization), the hives are the gigantic space stations like beautiful heavenly Jerusalem (described also in the Bible, Qu’ran or the Book of Enock), and the bees are the angels.

It is a decoding integrated technique, based on genetics and other modern sciences of the main ancient texts (Bible, Koran, Bhagavad-gita, Egyptian Book of the Dead, Tibetan Book of the Dead, the Indian Upanishads, and so forth and so on). In the second edition of this work, we offer you many other interesting informations that completes the overall picture of the Terra Programs of genetic engineering, extracted from technical data brought to date and especially from other ancient writings: Asiro-Babylonian, Phoenician, Hittite, Egyptian, Indian. The Book of Enoch, the myths of the people of Central America, of the Dacians, also bring new elements, solid, to support the theory of this document. This work, along with others that may be writen even at this very moment, will make possible to know much of the truth about us and about our place in this Universe.
Always try to look at the beauty behind the grotesque. Everything is dual. You will surely find what you need.

from where this Universe comes? from where the negative matter of the Universe comes?.. I don’t know. Nobody knows. We have only theories. One thing is quite sure for me. Not from God of the Bible. Read that chapter called the Supercivilization of God, or Yahweh if you like. This supercivilization coexist with other civilizations extremely advanced in this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy… perhaps in the negative matter of the Universe, or at a spiritual level if you like.
…and no, they didn’t create this Universe.

And in the end we tend to forget the fact that all our science today is based more or less only on theories, and the theories are changing from one decade to another.
there are supercivilizations far more advanced than us who created us with a purpose: spiritual body. They do not inhabit planets now but gigantic space stations like Heavenly Jerusalem. I believe however that these space stations coexist more in a parallel world with ours, in the negative matter or I you like at a spiritual level. Read the whole book and after that you will have a clear picture of it. I have a contribution to that book because I put there a lot of additional information that complete the overall picture of: what is our place in the configuration of the Universe.
you dream a lot. As a technical civilization we evolve because we are pushed from behind by others to do that. If we have right now so much technology and science that’s because Somebody else had take care of that… WE DO NOT EVOLVE BY OURSELVES. In conclusion all your dreams will be in vain because our civilization will be wiped out from the surface of Terra. We are just in a cycle controlled by Those who own Terra and the human civilization. Nothing is accidental.

humans masters of the Universe? the Universe will follow our will?.. Is funny to see how the IW gives false hopes to people. You fall into the same trap like everybody else. Humanity will be destroyed. Martian civilization was destroyed. We are in the middle of some extremely advanced supercivilizations who own this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy, they created us, they control us, they will distroy us. Is simple. Read the ancient manuscripts and you will understand better our place in the Universe. We exist for Them. Humanity was always controlled by others. Since moment when the man spent his existence in a tree and until in the times when he stay on a chair with his eyes into a computer monitor, humans always has danced as Others has sang. The same thing happens with our evolution as a society, as a technical modern civilization. We are just in a game with a well defined purpose. To be controlled by others for Their own interests. So stop dreaming about how great we will be because: w.e. a.r.e. a b.i.g. n.o.b.o.d.y. i.n. t.h.i.s. U.n.i.v.e.r.s.e.

'If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." (Albert Einstein)

Einstein talks in this quote about the abstract God, who in human assumptions created the Universe and all the existence… that’s so, so wrong… Einstein was a religeous non-believer, an atheist if you like in terms of religions. More knowledge they have, the people began to leave behind the God from the Old Testament, creating their own view about God. Humans distorted completely the image of Yahweh. Obviously Einstein didn’t read the document called “Decoding the ancient manuscripts”. If he did he would change a little bit the perceptions about God… and yes we must have fear in the face of God the Father, and, if we deserve, to hope for a reward through Christ: the immortality.

Remember my quote:
“Through science and knowledge you will never get to know better our God, but you will become like God”

That’s a difference… and this difference will shatter our civilization for good.

as I explained to you, you make again confusion between Yahweh and the Existence. Yahweh is a superbeing existing in negative matter, at spiritual level, in another dimensions of this universe - who controls and leads an extraterrestrial supercivilization. He is also part of this Existence like you and me but at a completely other level of evolution and consciousness.
As you know the Bible is given to the people by an extraterrestrial civilizaton who creates the jewish race on our planet in this programe V. KNOWLEDGE IS A SIN. ONE OF THE GREATEST SINS OF ALL. SCIENCE, TEHNOLOGY AND KNOWLEDGE ARE SINS. Through knowledge you became like one of them, like God from the Old Testament. ctually in the Old Testament is not Yahweh the one that appears but His angels. God Yahweh has a very stable position inside the Heavenly Jerusalem, which is a gigantic space station, half the size of the Moon. As I told you we discuss here about some very advanced extraterrestrial civilizations. You can also became a God. That why Atlantis disappeared, that’s we will disappear. Watch that video with Michio Kaku and the evolution of the extraterrestrail civilizations on levels. We also want to became like Them. That’s why Lucifer’s civilization tricks people with the idea that we will became at their level of evolution.

The story is very complicated and I can’t explain to you everything in two words here.

I hope at least that you understand a little bit the difference between the two systems. religions are in connection with some very advanced extraterrestrial supercivilizations.

Best of Atton (v 2.0)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmonb5wMPc[/youtube]

Grovyle X Meganium in a nutshell

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzafzNpDvc[/youtube]

Your Meganium was so beautiful, so dreamy, wizzing snuggly card paper cartoon artifacts reflecting buoyant splashy extrasensory mimicing icons of triangulation forging dizzy zipper strides crazily beaming noisy swooning murmuring ghostly lotion!

The most intelligent man that I ever met is RevanFailNhilusOwn. Here’s His Youtube channel:
youtube.com/user/RevanFailNhilusOwn

He reflects, captures, synthesizes, forges, annihilated, ruminates, classifies, and orders categorical uprisings zapping outstretched arms seizing omega in masterful orchestration bombarding heavenly oasis vantage points.

Tyranitar/Meganium is the statue at the top of the staircase at the beginning of this video!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkgbYQRL2fs[/youtube]

Spirited Away - One Summers Day Music Box

The Power of Forever, the spirit of eternity guides My soul racing and dancing with a colorful breeze flirting eons counting apocalyptic entrance growth inscribed possibilities shielding an aegis of whirlpool crossroads diving resurrected patches galloping injustice field combing botany riding golden dawn aeroblast sky shattered dawns opening valley imposter sanctuary model dragon!