I have transcended

Yeah! A super-awesome video !! (By me)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiUrry3GWq8

An infinity here, an infinity there, and pretty soon you’re talking a real multiverse! The Umbral Moonshine Conjecture might interest you.

this is bible school boring. i feel like im in bible school but worse, because in bible school i got a boner because the girls across of me were accidentally showing me their panties because of their skirts showing it.

look man. gonna be real with you. Redo this video u will get more views. If you want this video to be popular. You need to crawl out of your crawling depression and talk this this. Maybe put some music in it too.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmQTyhnbx2M[/youtube]

actually do not talk that fast, but just faster than the way you speak on your chronic depression.
And also, put more work in editting delete the empty spaces and repetitive comments. make it 5 mins max. We only have 365 days in a year, do you know how many hours that is? 24. But actually 12, because we go to sleep for half of the day.

You’re just jealous that I made such a profound video and not you. I’ll try to solve that problem for you.

The message may be profound, but the production quality is not.

You are the entertainer. The burden is on the entertainer to entertain.

There is a website called RateMyProfessor.com. Boring teachers get a low rating there.

Now if you really want to change the world I am doing you a favor. Because most people don’t want to be bored out of their minds.

So do you really want this video to be famous or do you want to keep getting low views.

Keep up the good work and try it again until you make it watchable and not filled with long pauses and chronic depression.

New video, I have plans for another one as well

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PScnsRVcp … e=youtu.be

Another video

youtu.be/4L8IdKhAyX0

I hope your all watching all of these…

My newest video in the series about brainwashing…

youtu.be/l40uAzbwaSc

Yeah! I like this one a lot!

New Video!

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZdhlIf … e=youtu.be

My best video….!!!

youtu.be/av2nf4aBYeQ

Comments on my best video…

youtu.be/sbYRy_mTui4

How to create world peace: My new video

youtu.be/B3WgPuRsQWY

How to create world peace: comments and second video

youtu.be/VrSBLGK5EqM

The Goal of Life

Probably my last video…

youtu.be/RZrFK3kzLf8

We hallucinate only to a certain extent. The base reality is all the same. For instance, a moving truck looks different to a schizophrenic, or pothead, than a normal person. But neither schizophrenic, nor pothead, nor normal person, can wish away the moving truck. They will all end up roadkill.

We’re collectively hallucinating or reflecting the base rule set, agreed.

I watched 2 videos. The elephant in the room is the shattered heartbreak in your eyes. You talk on, mainly in monotone – clearly and you are a good speaker – and the disconnection with the eyes outweighs everything else. It has gone into the physiology of your eyes. They are not just glazed over and grief filled, but glazed via physiological changes. IOW you’re not just a little bit spacey, you are disconnected and those unprocessed emotions will make the universe look like your heartbreak ONLY.
You confidence in what you say is contradicted by what you are not taking care of and have rushed past in yourself. It’s doing you a disservice to discuss your ideas. It’s like some person knocks on my door, bleeding from serious injuries and they want to lecture me about metaphysics. I could pretend that that makes sense for them or for me, or I could suggest going to an emergency room.
What the emergency room is in this case, I don’t know. You may have expressed some of a lot of emotion, but there is a boatload that is being rushed past. Often people do not get underneath to emotions or nuances of emotion that they are less comfortable with. Whether you just need more time, or need someone’s help, or need some kind of process of community, I don’t know.
But that disconnect is screaming so loud from your videos that to focus on your argument is like spitting on the bulk of you. The main part of you that your thinky verbal mind thinks it knows all about. I am not talking to that thinky verbal part. I am talking to the bulk of you, the bulk that has not been accepted yet by the thinky part. The bulk that is shattered, not by the latest loss of romantic love, if there has been one, but by something way back when you were a kid.

Ahh… well in person I’m different, actually I have extremely dark humor that people enjoy.

The rote nature of these videos is that I’m not attached to this world… a zero sum world, I’m speaking from a transcendent state to explain the mundane world. Things everyone should know, but nobody does, it’s also a loneliness …

Passion has rules my life before, intense passion, intense abuse and heartbreak… what I learned from that passion is that I never want someone to experience the heartbreak I have, which was my major insight into the zero sum world.

Without intense passion and heartbreak, I never would have discovered the flaw in reality, i’d still be the narcissist who got the girl, got the house, got the job, won the game.

What you see as my corpse, came from passion so deep. I’m not dead, this world is dead to me.

My new video:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E4shpD57A_Y

U aren’t alone. The world is dead to many others. Such as myself.