Sloppy Tenths

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Pandora wrote:This is also why men with such super possessive mindset, like in Islam, and who see females as their own property, also began to endorse pedophilia and child marriage. Just so they can be the first and only. This view doesn’t even recognize females as equal human beings. Again, this is about the men, and their needs and their own insecurities. The women are things to them.




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_s ... isprudence

Counter-point #1:
Some men and women are extremely jealous. Jealousy and possessiveness are not restricted to one-gender or the other. Rather, some individuals are very possessive. You could make an argument that "men on average" are more possessive than "women on average". But, I don't think so. Women are very resentful of being cheated on, or "their man" flirting with other women.

Counter-point #2:
Not wanting to be sloppy-tenths is not comparable to Islamic Paedophilia. It's natural that men want to take women when they're fresh. No man wants sloppy-tenths, unless you're desperate. But, there are a lot of desperate men too. When men are thirsty for sex, then they will take sloppy-tenths, or even sloppy-hundredths.

I don't know why you're drawing the parallel, or believe you're making a point? You're not. You just sound ridiculous.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:21 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote: :lol:

It seems to me Ur you have experienced some hard times and great deprivation, but managed to survive it.

I have great admiration for a man who can 'resist' the casual fuck, they are rare indeed.

There is nothing attractive about a man who is a philanderer, they never change, or a woman who thinks they should bed a man simply because he takes her out for dinner.

Few people have conservative or traditional values anymore.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:30 pm

Pandora wrote:It’s not about some purity or chastity or whatnot, it’s about a group of mediocre men having complete control over women’s sexuality and choices, or eliminating it completely. It’s about men looking after men.

Nobody is talking about "complete" control, except you.


Pandora wrote:The man’s best argument is, if you save yourself for me I will value you more, as if a woman’s value naturally comes from a man’s opinion of her.

It goes both ways. Everybody is flattered by being favored. Ideally, a man should favor a woman, and she in turn favors him. But that is often not the case. Often times one or the other, of a couple, gets the shorter end of the stick. In every sexual transaction, there can be a winner and loser. One of a couple, is more jealous than the other.


Pandora wrote:These men treat women as glorified chattel, with a grading system. As for Radical Muslim argument, the underlying insecurity and need is the same, except in Islam it has reached its full outward expression. It could also be Christian, or Sikh, or Hindu. The men excuse themselves by pointing to God, god said this or god said that, but who are we kidding? Some lonely and horny dudes were probably sitting in a desert, staring at their goats and thinking of all the different ways to get laid, and ensuring all their friends get laid too, so they invent and enforce a system of trading and sharing females, and in defense, pointing to some Devine edict as its justification. But then imagine you’re a child born for the purpose of being sold to some family because of some business deal or agreement that was made by family members. Children born as working or trading material to be used and bought/sold. I don’t care how rich or respected you are, you were still created to be a trading chattel. And that child has, by some twisted logic, the highest bidding value, but not as his own agent, because as an individual he does not even exist, or has a zero value.

You seem obsessed with Islam. That's neither here nor there. That's your own problem, and I don't know why you're so adamant to bring it into this thread.

Not wanting to be sloppy-tenths = you're a paedophile muslim??? No, you're wrong.

And children are the property of their parents. Hypothetically, a parent can do whatever s/he wants. In older civilizations/eastern culture, it is very permissible to sell or auction off children, to whatever end. In western culture, there are still many elements of "selling children off". Why is it, in western marriages, the father "gives her daughter away" in a marriage ceremony?

What does this signify, except what you just mentioned? Don't be a complete hypocrite, or naive moron.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:It's interesting that both Napoleon and Caesar were cheated on.

No, it makes sense. Caesar was betrayed and overthrown. So yes, obviously his woman would sense this and make a move when the time was right. Napoleon lost the wars. So again, it makes sense that his woman would cheat on him after the loss.

Women's fidelity can be linked to men's successes, and infidelity linked to failures. No man stays on top forever.

Lifelong marriage and pair-bonding occurs when a man and woman are roughly "equal" in sexual value, and/or have strongly conservative/traditional education and reinforcement.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Pandora wrote:The Masculine Mystique
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZLA0MCH3oTE
It’s ironic that men say that women don’t know what they want while at the same time being totally clueless about what they want themselves with women.

“But I love my wife”, says the cheating husband. What kind of self-deprecating woman would settle for that kind of love? And for centuries, even millennia, wives were settling for their own sloppy tenths, consoling themselves with being “a good wife and a mother” while their husbands were free to fuck around and try to figure out what the hell they wanted. And the society at large turned a blind eye to it. Men have needs and a “good wife” should be more understanding of it, it said. I say, screw Freud and Jung, and whatever justifications they came up with to explain the complexity of the needs of the delicate masculine psyches, these cheating men should be hunted down and castrated (for the sake of the family). Why should the women have to bear the brunt of it? Like women don’t deserve to have their own wants and needs.

And so what happened? The men glorified and martyrized of the “good wife” role, in which the more humiliation and suffering she accepts, the more saintly and desirable she becomes. The virtuous, patient, and forgiving wife. An ideal woman. A true saint. Like a selfless “mother” and a personal slave who makes “her man” her whole existence. What more could a man ask for? It must have been some kind of cruel joke, to take a selfless, hollowed-out shell of a woman and turn it into a “virtue” to be admired and imitated. Woman as a thing, as a decoration. And it was those instances in which the woman tried to reassert her own individuality that made the man the most uncomfortable, as if suddenly hearing a plastic doll speak up on her own. It disrupts the idyllic world that man has created for himself, and it startles him. How does he shut her up, and make her behave again, he thinks to himself, so he could go back to how things were before, quiet and peaceful, where he had everything under his control, was listened to and taken care of.

Sounds like Misandry to me.....

Why do you hate men so much?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Pandora wrote:Just because a woman moves furniture around doesn’t mean she a cheater or is ready to cheat. This is some kind of insecure paranoia that manifests out of man’s own sense of self-worth. And so the man stalks his woman everywhere and questions her every move. Why did she buy that new shade of lipstick, or that new dress, or why does she need that new hair style, etc. every little gesture living of self-expression, of her individuality, becomes a harbinger of doom for him. An insecure man wants his woman to stay the same, forever, like a doll, or like a statue. And then he himself gets bored with her or too confident in his level of control over her, and so sets out to look for an extra affair, or getting some variety for himself.
I don’t think it’s easier for a married woman to cheat because she is considered a primary caretaker for her children, so she puts more of herself into her children. Even if she does have an affair, she cannot maintain it for the same lengh of time that a husband can.
As for Middle eastern women, I would hypothetically allow for their perceived promiscuity by their menfolk, but only on the account of the apparent drastic change in the view of female sexuality from pre-Islamic (Babylonian-based ) Paganism to Islam itself. I do believe that it’s possible that pre-Islamic women enjoyed a lot more sexual rights and freedoms, even to the point of having sex cults.

And women aren't insanely jealous of their men?

Again, it goes both ways. Some women are extremely needy, jealous, and want to keep "their man" on a short leash. Same as some men are extremely needy, jealous, and want to keep "their woman" on a short leash.

Are you incapable of flexible thinking?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Serendipper wrote:Woman says: I have no friends, will someone talk to me? 5000 men explode onto the scene.

Man says: I just need someone to talk to. Crickets. The fact that a man is in need makes him not a man.

It cuts deep.

Women and men are clearly not "equal", at least in the Privilege department. It's obvious, I think to everybody, at least subconsciously, that women have a type of innate value that men simply do not have.

Women's value is earned simply by being. Men's value is earned by doing. In this way, women are born with a privilege and worth that men must compensate for.


Hence why males take up 99.99999% of human history achievements, discoveries, explorations, victories, etc. Men are forced to become great as a means of compensating (for depreciated sexual value).

It's also why "prostitution is the oldest profession", because a small fraction of women are willing to trade sex directly for money.


However all of this is casually ignored by women and feminists, when trying to participate in these types of discussions. Women don't admit to it. Because admitting to it would mean admitting to a Privileged position. Maybe women are subconsciously too smart to admit to such positions. It's too damning and undermining, to admit to. Instead women will go on, and enjoy "female privilege". A last point... consider how women/feminists attack "male-privilege" since the 1950s. Yet has anybody ever talked about "female-privilege"? No. It's an invisible topic. It doesn't exist. It's immune to critique. It's immune to questioning.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:15 pm

I'm going to offer another insight into the sexes here, for those of you following the thread closely....

Men need to understand women, their minds, how they think, what they want, in order to have sex. Women do NOT need to understand men. And most women don't care what men think, how men feel, etc. So empathy is a one-way direction, concerning gender. Men generally need to understand the pathology of women, but women do not need to inversely. Women honestly don't care what men think or which values are important to men. So this will appear, pathologically, that women are much more selfish than men. It also explains the absence of women in Philosophy and other intellectually-dominated areas. Women simply don't need to understand or know the areas of rationality that some men do need to.

An average woman can easily seduce and control an average man, using sex, or temptations/teasings of sex. The mere promise, that you will get laid eventually, is enough for women.

If women care to know the mind's of men at all, then it would most likely be in the areas of fidelity and how to secure devotion. But again, most women don't really care about this, as they don't need a man's fidelity, unless he is offering her something that she cannot find elsewhere, from another man. And how many luxuries, resources, qualities are there in humanity, that are so rare that one man holds a monopoly where other men could not replicate it? There are none.

Perhaps rare artistry is one of those quality. Maybe that's why women flock to rock stars, or men who can offer such intense fame?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Serendipper » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:16 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Serendipper wrote:Aristotle wished women to marry at 18, men at 37: they were then in the prime of life respectively, and the decline in the powers of both would coincide.

I'm with Aristotle on that point. An 18 year old girl is "equal", in sexual value, to a 37 year old man. Women lose value with age/sexual experience. Men gain value. So it's an inverse relationship, over time.

The females, in this thread, deny this because they hate the idea of losing value, along with all their regrets/failures in life. Women, like Pandora, don't want to admit to their lifetime of mistakes (failed judgment of men).

https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-case-fo ... d8cabacdf5

A woman’s desirability peaks at 21, which, ironically enough is the age that men just begin their “prime,” i.e. become more desirable than average. Following that dotted line out, you can see that a woman of 31 is already “past her prime,” while a man doesn’t become so until 36.

So, OKC puts it at 21/36 while Aristotle claims 18/37 for the coincidence of the decline of powers. But this is severely frowned upon by society.
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Serendipper » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Yet has anybody ever talked about "female-privilege"? No. It's an invisible topic. It doesn't exist. It's immune to critique. It's immune to questioning.

Because men are still trying to score one by being chivalrous. Men cannot help running to the aid of women and therefore will not be known as party to discussions such as this. Women are just unable to see behavior that would otherwise be viewed as offensive if they had their wits about them... or had perspective into being a man.
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Pandora » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:03 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I don't know why you're drawing the parallel, or believe you're making a point? You're not. You just sound ridiculous.
. Islam is still a system in which patriarchy still rules. The cultural and religious norms of Muslim countries still give the men all of the excuses to pursue heir needs while controlling and denying women’s. Even if a woman is raped, she is held accountable for it. This is how blatant and rediculous the justifications become when men get complete control over women. Even in the West, women were openly seen as subhuman creatures with no souls of their own, and treated as a man’s property. Their only redeeming virtue in the eyes of men was total obedience. Even now, women are seen as some kind of unaware hormonal zombies.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Pandora » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:54 am

Women and men are clearly not "equal", at least in the Privilege department. It's obvious, I think to everybody, at least subconsciously, that women have a type of innate value that men simply do not have.

Women's value is earned simply by being. Men's value is earned by doing. In this way, women are born with a privilege and worth that men must compensate for.


Because the only value the men like you ascribe to women is that of a walking incubator, and nothing more. Women’s own feelings or wishes, or individual persona, are not even relevant, and their emergence and expression, in fact, should not be encouraged. Because when they do come up, it becomes a threat to you and insecure men like you, as you scratch your head and say: a woman already has a vagina and a uterus, what more could she ask for?
Your perfect woman is one who either does not have her own individuality (easy going nature and low IQ), or has not yet formed one (very young). And if her individuality is allowed to be expressed, it is within strictly defined parameters (like baking cookies, doing various house crafts, and of course, being supportive to your views).
And good luck expecting your ideal woman to come up with anything ground breaking, except a new recipe.

P.S.; and you’re not being original, wrong, so don’t flatter yourself. Your originality only lies in the tonality of your own complaining, of not getting laid and not finding women to kowtow to your own ego.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:37 am

Serendipper wrote:



Great song.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25450
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Serendipper » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Pandora wrote:
Women and men are clearly not "equal", at least in the Privilege department. It's obvious, I think to everybody, at least subconsciously, that women have a type of innate value that men simply do not have.

Women's value is earned simply by being. Men's value is earned by doing. In this way, women are born with a privilege and worth that men must compensate for.


Because the only value the men like you ascribe to women is that of a walking incubator, and nothing more. Women’s own feelings or wishes, or individual persona, are not even relevant, and their emergence and expression, in fact, should not be encouraged. Because when they do come up, it becomes a threat to you and insecure men like you, as you scratch your head and say: a woman already has a vagina and a uterus, what more could she ask for?
Your perfect woman is one who either does not have her own individuality (easy going nature and low IQ), or has not yet formed one (very young). And if her individuality is allowed to be expressed, it is within strictly defined parameters (like baking cookies, doing various house crafts, and of course, being supportive to your views).
And good luck expecting your ideal woman to come up with anything ground breaking, except a new recipe.

P.S.; and you’re not being original, wrong, so don’t flatter yourself. Your originality only lies in the tonality of your own complaining, of not getting laid and not finding women to kowtow to your own ego.

Precarious Manhood

Fwd to 7:00



The authors report 5 studies that demonstrate that manhood, in contrast to womanhood, is seen as a precarious state requiring continual social proof and validation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19025286

Men have to work to earn the right to not only be men, but human. And if they ever were in a situation requiring help, then by needing help they forfeit the right to it because they're no longer men. 80% of completed suicides are men. There are 7 commissioned websites dedicated to women, but zero for men.

Women’s own feelings or wishes, or individual persona, are not even relevant

That is bullshit in light of the above. It is completely opposite: women's feelings are all that matters while men are completely disposable.

Women don't want equality, they want omnipotence and men are going to give it to them lest they be perceived as less than men.
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Pandora wrote:Islam is still a system in which patriarchy still rules. The cultural and religious norms of Muslim countries still give the men all of the excuses to pursue heir needs while controlling and denying women’s. Even if a woman is raped, she is held accountable for it. This is how blatant and rediculous the justifications become when men get complete control over women. Even in the West, women were openly seen as subhuman creatures with no souls of their own, and treated as a man’s property. Their only redeeming virtue in the eyes of men was total obedience. Even now, women are seen as some kind of unaware hormonal zombies.

The fact that you keep equivocating Western/White/European patriarchy with Islam, demonstrates to me how ignorant you are of your own heritage, history, and culture. The only comparison that can be made between Islam/Muslim patriarchal control of women, would be during the European dark ages, 400AD-1000AD, during a time when Roman Catholicism dominated all aspects of European life. Islam copied much of its current manifestation from there, as well.

However, if you knew even a slight inkling of history, then you would know that western culture "Progressed" beyond that long ago. For example, are you aware of Romanticism? Do you know what Romance is? Do you know what it means and signifies? Probably not, because your (female) privilege excuses your complete ignorance. You have no idea how good you have it, as white, western, woman. Basically you have everything handed to you on a silver platter, and it's "never enough".

You're like a spoiled little girl. And your best counter-argument is "but but but... Islam!?!" No, it's a fallacy, a false analogy.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:43 pm

Pandora wrote:Because the only value the men like you ascribe to women is that of a walking incubator, and nothing more. Women’s own feelings or wishes, or individual persona, are not even relevant, and their emergence and expression, in fact, should not be encouraged.

Strawman argument, nobody is claiming this.

Women are privileged, and I agree with it. I like it that women are privileged. And as a man, I would like to privilege a woman more, if she values me and sexually desires me. I enjoy the trade. I enjoy the meeting of value. I enjoy the romance. Men and women are not equal, not the same, but do make perfect halves. Those who desire "equality" simultaneous admit their feelings of deep inferiority. It need not revolve around gender, although it can, and it does, concerning these topics. As mentioned, for example, a man can be very jealous (insecure) as a random woman can be very jealous (insecure). Therefore, such a comparison requires deeper investigation and examination.

But you gloss over this as-if it doesn't mean anything. And it signals to me, more of your personal ignorance and inability to philosophize on the topic.


Pandora wrote:Because when they do come up, it becomes a threat to you and insecure men like you, as you scratch your head and say: a woman already has a vagina and a uterus, what more could she ask for?

On the contrary, I'm very secure when it comes to loving women. You can try to shame and embarrass me, but it won't work. I like fucking women, and women like fucking me too. It goes both ways.

Men use women for many ends. Women use men, too. Neither are innocent. So don't pretend that you are, or that you can embarrass me under that same presumption.

As-if you don't use men, for your own personal reasons and gains??? You're no angel.


Pandora wrote:Your perfect woman is one who either does not have her own individuality (easy going nature and low IQ), or has not yet formed one (very young). And if her individuality is allowed to be expressed, it is within strictly defined parameters (like baking cookies, doing various house crafts, and of course, being supportive to your views).
And good luck expecting your ideal woman to come up with anything ground breaking, except a new recipe.

I do like young women, 17-24 is ideal. However I would like a woman with wisdom and a deep sense of integrity, pride, and individuality. Somebody like me, a female version of me, would be ideal. I was very wise and intelligent from a young age. So I would like that from a woman too. A woman who can challenge me, in some ways. Or a relationship we could both benefit and grow from.

The sex has to be great too, of course.


Pandora wrote:P.S.; and you’re not being original, wrong, so don’t flatter yourself. Your originality only lies in the tonality of your own complaining, of not getting laid and not finding women to kowtow to your own ego.

It's not really a complaint. It's more a verification of the general natures of men and women. You're just excusing yourself for feeling offended or that some of my statements ring all-too-true.

Are you innocent? Or just that naive? You should demonstrate more wisdom on this topic.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Pandora » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:05 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The fact that you keep equivocating Western/White/European patriarchy with Islam, demonstrates to me how ignorant you are of your own heritage, history, and culture. The only comparison that can be made between Islam/Muslim patriarchal control of women, would be during the European dark ages, 400AD-1000AD, during a time when Roman Catholicism dominated all aspects of European life. Islam copied much of its current manifestation from there, as well.

However, if you knew even a slight inkling of history, then you would know that western culture "Progressed" beyond that long ago. For example, are you aware of Romanticism? Do you know what Romance is? Do you know what it means and signifies? Probably not, because your (female) privilege excuses your complete ignorance. You have no idea how good you have it, as white, western, woman. Basically you have everything handed to you on a silver platter, and it's "never enough".

You're like a spoiled little girl. And your best counter-argument is "but but but... Islam!?!" No, it's a fallacy, a false analogy.
. I did not create the rules, I only point to them, and I doubt that the previous women themselves created them. I mean, in US women didn’t even have the right to vote until 1920. Why is that?
Your own jealousy and ignorance of women is really showing through, and it tells me you really don’t understand women except through books and your own idealized notions. Like Romaticism, or a system of flattering obedient and chaste women- that is a man’s own creation, and women were supposed to fall for it. When this is just another way of buying women on men’s terms. Women sitting pretty wanting to be desired and owned, and men fawning over them. Creating elaborate sculptures, paintings, poetry, etc., worshipping the image. Look at Virgin Mary, the most chaste and holy woman that has ever existed because she is recipient of “god’s” will. Do you know of any work of Romantic period glorifying and exalting prostitutes? I doubt you will, because Romanticism is about morality, and morality is about strategically controlling behavior, controlling being the key word. It’s all disguised behind pretty words, and pretty images, but at core, it’s glorifying dead people who serve as sacrificial lambs for an ideal. I find it really funny that you think Romanticism is about respecting women themselves and not an artificial ideal of a woman. What is even more amusing is that you seem to be jealous even if that.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Serendipper » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:17-24 is ideal.

Better hurry up if you want a 10-15yr differential. Once you're old, you're old and nobody wants you unless you have lots of money. Don't waste the youth card.

Women are much more superficial than men. I once had a woman tell me "I'm not superficial! I dated a guy in school who wore unfashionable jeans!" Women have types and the guy must fall into that category or he's ugly as shit whereas men are more flexible: basically if a woman is younger, smaller, shorter than he is and doesn't have buck-teeth or some physical eccentricity, he's good. But women are far more picky in terms of physical attributes:

Women’s perception of men’s attractiveness may be more warped than men’s perception of women’s appearance. With the rise of pornography, plastic surgery and airbrushing, many people wonder — do guys know what real women look like anymore? The answer appears to be yes. When Rudder showed us a graph of the ratings men give to women on an attractiveness scale of 1 to 5 through OKCupid, there’s a normal distribution with fewer women falling at the 1 and 5 extremes and the grand majority getting ratings in the middle. However, when women rate men on a scale of 1 to 5 on attractiveness through the site, the graph skews sharply towards the lower end. Women overall rate many men as a 1, and shockingly few as a 4 or 5. Jokes Rudder, “A 3.8 for a guy is basically Hollywood material.” https://blog.ted.com/7-things-we-learne ... f-okcupid/

It was so screwed up that OKC had to switch from a 1-5 scale to a yes/no rating.

So men are more pliable in terms of matches while women rate most men callously as a 1 and shockingly few as a 4 or 5. Once you get into your 40s and 50s, you can hang it up, not only because you're old, but 28-32 yr old women are all kinds of screwed up. That's the range where they've been burned by guys too much to risk it again, but the clock is also ticking, so the confluence of two obstinate forces drives them crazy and they won't sober-up until 40 when they finally give up on clocks, forgive the men, and just want to have fun.
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Pandora » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:23 pm

And as a man, I would like to privilege a woman more, if she values me and sexually desires me. I enjoy the trade. I enjoy the meeting of value....

On the contrary, I'm very secure when it comes to loving women. You can try to shame and embarrass me, but it won't work. I like fucking women, and women like fucking me too. It goes both ways.

. No, you want to be the first and only, isn’t that the purpose of this “I don’t want sloppy tenths” thread? This is all about you wanting to control woman’s sexuality/choice.

As-if you don't use men, for your own personal reasons and gains??? You're no angel.
. Here’s another example of your ignorance of women. If anything, I usually try to flatter men like you because I know just how deeply insecure they are on the inside, and how desperate they are for any kind of validation. I do it out of pity, not because I get something out of for it myself, or need to.
If a man opens a door for me, I make sure to look at him, smile, and graciously thank him, not because I’m handicapped and can’t open my own door, but because he really needs it.
The sex has to be great too, of course.
Of course. Isn’t this the number one reason for this thread, after all?
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Pandora wrote:No, you want to be the first and only, isn’t that the purpose of this “I don’t want sloppy tenths” thread? This is all about you wanting to control woman’s sexuality/choice.

You have a perverse notion of "control". As-if my desire was capable of "controlling" women. You either have a promiscuous history, or you don't. A woman's past is not controllable. I can't undo the past. So the idea that I mean to "control" a woman, is based on a fear that you are projecting. Maybe it applies to you and your current relationship. But it has nothing to do with me.


Pandora wrote:Here’s another example of your ignorance of women. If anything, I usually try to flatter men like you because I know just how deeply insecure they are on the inside, and how desperate they are for any kind of validation. I do it out of pity, not because I get something out of for it myself, or need to.

Your pity is misguided though, as-if I were seeking your approval. I'm not. I don't really care about your opinion, when your opinion is so emotional and unreasonable. Your fallacies and errors have piled up. Why would I care about what an emotional, irrational woman, such as yourself, has to say? I mean, you've talked at length about Islam/Muslims, as-if it were in anyway comparable to this thread or my personal preferences. Big fallacy. Other than that, you've tried your best to undercut and ad hom me. But it doesn't work.

You don't really have any reasonable counter-arguments. To repeat my point from earlier, obviously, a woman such as yourself isn't going to defend the virtue of chastity and prudence, when you-yourself cannot back it with history or valuation. Which women value their own virginity? Few, or none at all? Because females find a great power in sexual proclivity and tempting/luring men with the promise of sex. So obviously chastity is not something that you value, much, if anything at all?

It's obvious.


Pandora wrote:If a man opens a door for me, I make sure to look at him, smile, and graciously thank him, not because I’m handicapped and can’t open my own door, but because he really needs it.

That was Serendipper's point. But it seems Chivalry is lost upon you, as it is lost upon other Feminists.

You see, Chivalry only makes sense when the "female privilege" is obvious. Yes, women are privileged, and arguably, should be so. That you have ignored this point the entire way, demonstrates that you cannot stay on topic, if at all.


Pandora wrote:Of course. Isn’t this the number one reason for this thread, after all?

Sex can be good whether it's sloppy-tenths, sloppy-seconds, or first dibs. The point is about pride. But that has gone over your head, quite clearly, yes?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Pandora » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:37 am

I don't really care about your opinion, when your opinion is so emotional and unreasonable. Your fallacies and errors have piled up.
. This whole thread is about your own conflicting feelings. You say your pride is hurt when you get sloppy tenths even while admitting that you don’t mind second hand sex as long as it’s good sex. Otherwise why bring it up? Obviously it’s important to you as well. Like most men, you want it both ways; an improbable proposition unless you also peddle double standards and hypocrisy.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6


Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Pandora » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:22 am

I think it’s the same kind of psychology that’s also helping to drive the virginity sex trade throughout the world. Most of the documentaries focus on poverty but the demand itself comes from the certain men’s insecurity-based needs. Im pretty sure that these men are also using regular prostitutes, with whom they may have also become bored with, and so they go for an ultimate power trip by having sex with virgins, for which they are willing to pay a premium.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-pablo ... n-medellin





What else is driving these men to want to have sex with virgin kids? Obviously, not wanting sloppy tenths is one of them. Go ahead and prove me wrong if you can.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:56 pm

Pandora wrote:This whole thread is about your own conflicting feelings. You say your pride is hurt when you get sloppy tenths even while admitting that you don’t mind second hand sex as long as it’s good sex. Otherwise why bring it up? Obviously it’s important to you as well. Like most men, you want it both ways; an improbable proposition unless you also peddle double standards and hypocrisy.

What double-standard and hypocrisy, though?

If a woman wants to be desirable, then being the town bicycle, is obviously not the way to go. She may receive a lot of sex, at the cost of respect. Society, people in general, do not respect prostitutes or promiscuous women. A chaste woman is respectable, if she is otherwise healthy, because she is harder to get at. With aristocracy and higher classes, it becomes more obvious. High-quality women are a challenge, and worth the risks and time involvement. Even when a man maybe sloppy-seconds, or fifths, or tenths.

Most men settle for what they can get. This is the bottom-line.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Sloppy Tenths

Postby Pandora » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:50 pm

The virginity fetish and the purity myth was not a woman’s creation. It is an expression of a man’s own deep insecurity and possessiveness. You say a chaste woman is more desired and valued by society -you point to the rules of society without even understanding them, or seeing what lies behind them. To a man, a loyal woman is like a loyal dog and a man/society singing praises to her is like a man patting his loyal dog. He loves her, his loyal woman, just as he loves his loyal trained dog. By respecting a chaste woman he does not respect a woman, but his own created idea of a woman, his own ideal image of a woman. His creation. He domesticated the woman like he domesticated the dog. And some simple or naive women play the prescribed role because they think as long as they behave and play the role they will be loved and valued. Most of these women (and even men) never even achieved any kind of individuality and just settle for their prescribed roles, men loving an idealized image of a woman as an “ideal” man (his role), and woman loving a man, as his idealized woman (her role). The rules, themselves, however, were skewed in favor of a man, in order to satisfy his fears and needs, while extinguishing hers; woman submitting to a man, not just with her body, but also with her mind, her self. I think that most men simply cannot (with) stand a woman who is her own agent. She becomes a threat and some kind of otherworldly monster, to be either conquered, or slain. It must be a matter of man’s pride. So they stain their reputations, shame them, outcast them, or worse, stone or burn them at the stake. I wouldn’t be surprised in ancient men saw women’s true nature as an “evil beast” to be annihilated, as well.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4187
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users