Sloppy Tenths

I’m single and probably will remain so for awhile yet to come.

I’ve always been very sensitive about women’s past indiscretions. It’s always bothered me deeply, that women can fuck a bunch of guys then want to land a “nice” guy to support them, after they’ve been used up. Virgin and sexless females are the bounty. Promiscuous and loose women are repulsive. Think of it this way, all the men women let between their legs, before you, are ‘better’ men than you are. This has always bothered my pride. How can men have pride being “last place”?

How can you? Doesn’t that make you a cuckold, to settle for second-best, or last-best? I think it does. But a lot of men are so fucking desperate and prideless, that you will accept last place than no place at all. I think, as a man, if you have pride in yourself, you would rather be no place at all than last.

Am I right or wrong?

I think it’s worthy to chase after virgins and younger women, women who aren’t used up yet.

If women are slutty and have a history then they need to do the pursuing and initiations. Because you’ve already given up most of your worth already.

Women are good for more than just fucking. It’s weird that you tie so much of their value to their sex lives.

On another note…if you’re single and not ok with being involved with a used up slut, do you still at least participate in using up the sluts in your area? Or are you just celibate? Just asking. I mean, it’s ok to bang some sluts.

The great philosopher snoop dogg once said, “never love no ho’s”. So I think you’ve got that part right. But he also said, “it ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none”. Sometimes you just gotta just bang a slut then sit her out for the homies. It’s ok man.

I think it’s okay to bang some sluts. But it wouldn’t make me feel better or proud of myself.

Few women are worth ‘winning’ or competing over. I think that women, worth fighting over, are the ones to concern about.

I never understood the fixation that a lot of people have with trapping one. Like some people go fishing and they always catch and release. If you’re a social person and you’re out and about a lot and maintain a wide circle of friends and acquaintances, then it hardly makes sense to just pair off with one person and isolate yourself from a while world of stuff to do. Most couples spend a lot of time in isolation and miss out on a lot of experiences in life because of it. They become dependent on one another, and put so much of their practical stuff in life at risk on the whims of whoever they’re with. The divorce rate is high. You don’t wanna be tied up in that stuff. Anyway, what could 1 woman possibly offer to someone who’s living an active life, who’s not running low on social activities, who’s not running low on sexual gratification, and who’s got the freedom of a single person and thereby, in many cases the financial means to live free? Not knocking people who choose otherwise. Just saying that in my case, I’m just not sure what someone would offer me that would amount to a better deal than the one that I have.

Like I really enjoy going out and doing nice things. Most women these days can hardly clean up enough to be taken to the fine restaurants that they say they want to be taken to. So be the guy that they all know they have to dress up for, and let them lounge around with hairy legs on their own time.

Hypothetically, if a man and woman can form a life-bonding pair and relationship, then both benefit from it. And it’s almost necessary to raise children productively, to have a definitive biological father and mother present. I think that is the necessary requirement. Having sex for fun is one thing. Having children is another.

I think that there are tons of people out there raised by just 1 parent who are doing fine. Then there’s the adopted kids who have both parents and neither is biological. Then there’s the ones who all end up in 1 house with 2 parents but not both parents are biological for all the kids because they’re from other marriages.

Plus, you can just have nieces and nephews and send them to college and just keep having fun yourself without having to change diapers.

Those methods may work but they’re not the best or most efficient.

In terms of lasting power, nuclear family units are the best.

Are promiscuous and loose men repulsive?

Do you hold men to the same standard?

Are promiscuous and loose men repulsive?

Do you hold men to the same standard?
[/quote]
The more partners a male has, he gains value. The more partners a female has, she loses value.

Quantity and Quality matter. If a male has a few, high quality conquests, then that maybe equal a dozen mediocre and below-average conquests.

Just the same, males feel better if a woman’s ex-boyfriend is respectable. Many males don’t mind being second-best to a better man.

That’s just self-serving and hypocritical.

All humanity acts this way.

Nobody really respects an easy woman. And nobody respects males that can’t get laid.

No.

But even if they did, why should you? Following the crowd?

Very convincing argument as to why I should pursue a promiscuous woman…but I’ll pass.

I didn’t say you should do that. I wouldn’t even tell you what you should do. That’s your decision.

I question why you have a double standard and why you think it’'s reasonable to have a double standard. Your only answer is that everyone does. That seems both false and inadequate.

I have the same double standard and have tried for years to adequately explain it to women who rarely, but sometimes, see the merits of my observations, so I’ll just stick my head in the sand and continue believing I am right without any regard for justification or actual truth on the matter. That’s what you do, right? You’ve done it to me twice now and have vowed to do it eternally more, so I feel justified in returning the favor.

There is a difference between a slut and a stud and it just is. I didn’t make it that way.

Women are innately turn on by male promiscuity because it signifies a man who has desirable characteristics and men are innately turned off by female promiscuity because it signifies undesirable characteristics since loose women are calling upon their sexual powers to compensate for lack of other perceived value.

Colloquially it has been said that women want one man to fulfill her every need while men want every woman to fulfill his one need.

With cats, it makes some evolutionary sense to slut-around since a female cat can give birth to kittens of several different fathers in the same litter, but women are not so and it makes no sense to run about collecting a variety of sperm. Whereas it makes sense for a man to run about fertilizing as many eggs as possible and it makes no sense to be chained down to only one egg. That’s just the way it evolved.

There is no double standard. Promiscuity is bad in both cases. The fact that men tend to be repulsed by female sluts and that women tend to be attracted to male sluts does not change that fact. What it indicates, if it indicates anything, is that men are more rational than women.

UR, you are coming across as rather insecure, and finicky, and I’m speaking of your general attitude here. I see that you hold many grudges against women, but those are also reflections of yourself, and your self image in relation to women, as well.

I think this kind of victim mentality stems from ignorance of women. You are asssuming that a woman’s first is her best match, and I don’t know where you’re coming up with that kind of reasoning.
It is a kind of insecure-possessive kind of thinking from a man’s point of view.
Maybe that’s why some of these women make it a point to tell their men that they are their “best’” or at least “really good”. But then it really just points to men comparing themselves to other men and about their own self image, and not the woman herself, who is used as a means. Is the man doing it for himself or for the woman? I think it’s all about himself, and so such women also play on it. So, a man gets an ego boost and the woman…whatever- ego boost, a power trip, influence, money, etc. Maybe that’s why certain men love prostitutes and tramps, in that they get to play the reciprocal pretend game. It’s all a lie but they both feel good doing it, kind of thing. Players and sluts - smears would understand.

Also, it’s not exactly pleasant for a woman to know about all the prostitutes a man she’s with has visited in the past. At least sluts choose up the ladder, not down. You speak of women being “dirtied” by other men, but which sex is the main transmitter of stds? Who brought syphilis to Europe? And would that happen if say women were the New World explorers instead?
Also, didn’t Nietzche die of neurosyphilis because of all the prostitutes he was visiting? Not very noble for a philosophy icon!