Sloppy Tenths

Memory.

Yes, it is. Well, you responded with your sarcastic blue fill in text, what’d you expect?

:laughing: I know. Blue text sometimes means I’m being sarcastic/trolling but not as a rule. I’m totally inconsistent, Wendy. :smiley:

I’ll have to remember that.

Those are the teachers who really stand out. I remember my grade 7 teacher, Mr. Ramajulu ← Now there was a teacher.

I try to have a sense of humor, but maybe my gears need more oil :mrgreen: With a name like Ramajulu, one would have to have a sense of humor! I used to work for a guy named Lovelady. My friend said “Now there’s a guy who knows how to fight!” It’s like the boy named Sue :wink: Since you like Coe, I’m figuring you like Cash.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4[/youtube]

I remember when I’d just turned 21…this Asian stripper named…Asia…she used to dance to a David Allen Coe song about being drunk the day his mom got out of prison. Those were good times. She was in her 30s and would always try and hit me with some thing she carried around for hitting people. Cracked me up. Then there was Felony. She was old enough to strip but not old enough to drink. Wore a little plaid skirt before she started her little strip show. Loved cocaine. Ahhh the good times.

Then VIctoria. Real name Amanda. She started off on a full scholarship to a high end local college studying biology. One of those kids that was so good they never really made any friends. Academic intelligence yes, intellectual ability yes…social intelligence none at all. So she yearned to belong. Loved cocaine. Loved extacy. Lost the scholarship. Got strung out. Passed out in a plate of food in a cafeteria and got expelled from the university for good. Who knows where she is now? Who cares? When it was good it was good, when it was bad I wasn’t there so I don’t really know.

Then there was pebbles, real name Misty. Knew her in high school. Socially awkward. Late bloomer. Spinner. Got a set of fake tits. Broke up with her 1st love, became a stripper. Good to know some before they start stripping because they trust you and you can get in with the other strippers because you’re not just a customer. Loved cocaine. When she was in high school she had the worst glasses ever and a big nose. She got a nose job. FIxed everything. Stood about 5 foot 2. Small enough to pick up. I always love girls that are small enough to pick up the most. I don’t mind a shapely woman, but I prefer one who looks like she needs to eat a sandwich but still has big tits. Fake tits are the best. Misty loved cocaine, she loved extasy, she loved to smoke weed and stay up late. Cried a lot. But lots of fun. It’d be nice to run into her again but she’s probably fat and married now, or divorced. Probably has a kid or 2. Always wanted someone to love her. No one would because she didn’t love herself. Fun girl though. Good times.

I spent a good bit of time down in Ft Lauderdale. Went there 2 or 3 weeks at a time 4 or 5 times a year for about a decade or more. Sometimes I’d spend a month or two. Best friend in the world to this day did a bit of stripping down there. She’s picking up cash flying in and out of Vegas and Houston to this day. Has a side gig as a hostess on a charter yacht. In the old days, I’d stay down there at her place and all her stripper friends would come and crash and party because she was the most partying on of them all. They worked mostly at the gold club in north miami. Good times. I used to order tons of benzos off the internet way back when, and I’d just go down there with 800 or so of them and use them as currency with the strippers. I can’t even remember most of their names, but there were these 2 blonde ones that we always attached at the hip, and this one tiny one that was only 4 foot eleven and under 100lbs, and a crazy hot black one, and 1 who’s name I actually do remember now that I’m thinking about it…Vanessa from Venezuela. Good times. Everyone loved cocaine. Everyone loved extasy. Everyone loves south florida.

When I was in college, I had a good friend who wanted to introduce me to her friend who needed some weed. I had some and she said it was an attractive girl so I was like ok bring her on. Turned out she was a grower and just was stuck in between harvests. Grew up on a dairy farm. An honest to god girl from a farm that grew weed. They were in the same sorority. Ended up banging both of them. Then I found out that there was another small hippie girl in the same sorority, and she had some of the same needs. So I became friends with her as well. Then there was another one. Physical therapist now, athletic, hispanic, and apparently sexually deprived. Then 1 blonde who was ok, but not that great, but I’d hit it anyway. I was basically gang raped by some combination or another of this crew of bitches all throughout college. 2 of them still hit off and on to this day. Even though they’re married and got kids and houses and 401ks and all that. They still sneak out here and there. “Going into work early today honey! Drop the kid off at school! I’m getting some overtime this week!” Then this one will wake me up and 6am and smash before she goes to work. They all loved cocaine, loved extasy. Good times.

Then there was this girl a friend of mine met while waiting tables. Gym freak, worked at a salon, fake tits, the whole 9 yards. Someone’s 28 year old trophy wife. My friend had no self control and got too drunk and ran her off. But she came over to my place when she got mad and left, because they’d hung out there before they went to his place and he got so wasted she was like fuck this guy and left. So then her drunk ass came over and threw down I guess because in her mind banging me was just funny because he’d offended her and to deny him and give it to his friend was some kind of fuck-you to him. Then she had a friend, also fake tits, and getting divorced, and then that girl had a friend in the same situation. The 1st one got married again and moved to california. In the meantime I was banging the 2nd one, and it kind of overlapped with the 3rd one here and there and sometimes they’d both just stay at my house for a few days at a time and paint their toenails and color and eat cheese and drink wine and wake up in various stages of undress etc. The 2nd one moved to Tampa and got married again. The 3rd one did the same in Ocala. It was a year of 3 fake titted bitches who were all friends just fucking the shit out of me basically non stop, and because they were all rich kinds of bitches they could also clean up and go to nice places, so I had good companionship when it was time to go out and do things on the town or take trips places. The 3rd one still has family in town and comes in for most holidays and usually spends a night or 2 at my place. They all loved cocaine, they loved to drink, and would usually carry some kinds of pills in their purses. Crazy bitches. To this day there’s a place on my wall where the 1 from Ft Lauderdale who’s now stripping in Houston and Vegas and the 1 who moved to Ocala came up and basically just stayed naked for a week over xmas drinking white russians and acting crazy in my house spilled a whole thing of white russian on my wall. We went through 3 of the 1.75 liter bottles of belvedere that week. My dad died on xmas so it’s a shitty holiday for me, and they both wanted to make sure I had a good time.

Usually, once you bang 1, somehow or another they get to talking to their friends and then the friends want to bang you too. It sounds crazy as fuck, but there are a lot of girls out there that are cool with that sort of thing. You just can’t lie. You can’t go around telling people you love them or that you think you got some kind of future with them. You can’t be fake and try and pretend like you’re something that you’re not. When they let you hit it, you hit that shit like it’s your last chance to do so on Earth and they’ll usually keep coming back around. When I hear, or read some people explain their perception of how the world of male/female relations are I honestly feel like WTF am I reading. Why is everyone so guarded? So uptight? So insecure? So needy? So unable to unhook their genitals from their emotions?

Do you like a back rub? That’s not a lot different that getting your dick rubbed by a vagina. Really. It’s just friction that feels good on your nerves and or muscles. The world truly is a better place when people are fucking more and not being so standoffish as to both end up not feeling as good as they might otherwise.

It’s like a girl who wont give head, or a guy who wont bring cocaine. Just do your part for the other person and maybe you’ll both be better off.

Urwrong,

I know that people who are all caught up on this anti feminism thing are often also racist and anti-hip hop and otherwise aligned with a variety of nazi-isms and what have you, but I think you should listen to this song and study the wisdom of pimping in spite of the blackness and hip hopness of the arteests. Put yourself into the mind, behind the eyes if you will…of Chris Brown who pimp slapped Rhianna, Lil Wayne who is a pimp of legend, and the great philosopher-pimp french montana. Let their words guide you so that you can see the light. Like if you know a bitch just wants a purse, stop trying to make her love and understand you and just buy the bitch a purse. Buying a purse is easy. Tired of uppity bitches who look down on you for whatever reason? Snipe the ho of a lesser dude. Find one of those loving bitches who’s staying with her man while he’s in between jobs and pretend to listen to her while buying her drinks and promising her all kinds of shit then just get the dick in and out and send her on back to him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFpyvVlYlp4[/youtube]

So, you’re advocating trading blow for hoes? Somehow I doubt that will work for everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

You really don’t think so?

There probably isn’t enough coke to go around :confused: I suppose it takes losers to have winners and you carve out your niche reliant upon the fact that so many others haven’t. If every guy offered blow, you’d have to find something else to trade.

It is interesting what you’ve brought to light in how we effectively prostitute ourselves in symbiotic relationships where we trade one aspect of ourselves for an aspect of someone else.

Well yeah man. Everything that happens in nature can be boiled down to a transaction. I don’t know why people insist on a romanticized view of the world where everyone just gets something for free. It just isn’t like that. You either give up time, or money, or take on some kind of headache for everything good that comes to you in the world. If you don’t, then you’re lucky that time, but over time the price of everything that gets exchanged is eventually paid.

I’m not opposed to fucking bitches.

That’s smart.