Sloppy Tenths

I’d guess that women cheat more often than men and I have some reasoning to make that speculation: women are much more likely to initiate divorce (they find someone they like better) and they’re much more likely to grow bored within a relationship whereas men tend to seek to grow bored by establishing a routine (tv and beer) which women cannot stand.

It’s always baffled me why women get tattoos because they can’t even leave their hair color alone . They have a vast selection of clothing, shoes, purses, a variety of paints for lips and nails, jewels, and they can never leave the furniture in the same spot without bowing to the compulsion for change, so getting a fashion accessory permanently affixed is about as uncharacteristic as keeping the same man for long.

Women are also subject to much more temptation by having a continuous stream of offers from men whereas men would have to be rejected multiple times before “getting lucky” enough to actually cheat. Maybe that explains why men are often irrationally jealous: they know women. Men sometimes say “It’s not that I don’t trust you, but I don’t trust the guys.” That’s bullshit. If women were perfectly trustworthy, there would be no need to “own” them in the middle east.

Just because a woman moves furniture around doesn’t mean she a cheater or is ready to cheat. This is some kind of insecure paranoia that manifests out of man’s own sense of self-worth. And so the man stalks his woman everywhere and questions her every move. Why did she buy that new shade of lipstick, or that new dress, or why does she need that new hair style, etc. every little gesture living of self-expression, of her individuality, becomes a harbinger of doom for him. An insecure man wants his woman to stay the same, forever, like a doll, or like a statue. And then he himself gets bored with her or too confident in his level of control over her, and so sets out to look for an extra affair, or getting some variety for himself.
I don’t think it’s easier for a married woman to cheat because she is considered a primary caretaker for her children, so she puts more of herself into her children. Even if she does have an affair, she cannot maintain it for the same lengh of time that a husband can.
As for Middle eastern women, I would hypothetically allow for their perceived promiscuity by their menfolk, but only on the account of the apparent drastic change in the view of female sexuality from pre-Islamic (Babylonian-based ) Paganism to Islam itself. I do believe that it’s possible that pre-Islamic women enjoyed a lot more sexual rights and freedoms, even to the point of having sex cults.

It means she is more likely to crave something new, refreshing, different, and is more likely to grow bored in a relationship.

Even if that were true, it doesn’t challenge the validity of the observation nor the conclusion. People who like change, are likely to change.

That seems like a stretch. Most men are jealous and probably because of self-esteem, but also in part because men know how women are because they’ve been party to luring women from other relationships. If a man steals a woman from another man, can he ever trust her? If she left one man for another man, why wouldn’t she do it again? Also, going through the effort of attracting a woman can be quite the investment of time and I suppose men like to guard their investment.

A lot of the problem in relationships is that a man too often has to become something he is not in order to attract someone who will be dismayed when he inevitably returns to his nature. Men have to put on a show to compete with other men who are putting on shows, much like birds and other animals. It’s just the way it is. If women wouldn’t act as if they were bait and would instead take a more active role is choosing a mate, then men probably wouldn’t resort to all sorts of deviousness in competition with each other.

Probably why my neighbor’s wife waited until the kids were grown before she ran off with another guy.

^ That explains the hot/cold behavior.

Courtesy in action to me is a strong word for defining “intelligence” in my book.
I also find it to be both gracious and beautiful in a sense.

Your own basic insecurity affected you to the point where you perceived something which you could not even know was part of that woman’s life. Think back on it. Which two negative emotions do you think might have have been stirred up within you?

What does the fact that “she” got out of your way say about her? What does it say about you?

You made such a big thing out of nothing (except what passed through your own mind) and obviously you will continue to do the same as you said with pretty, young women Really, how much meaning ought it to actually hold for you? You might try just holding the door open for anyone, man or woman, who gets in your way or does not want to get out of your way. Just breath, relax and let go and with a sweeping gesture of your hand, allow them to pass. What are you actually giving up by doing this? And what are you holding onto by creating door wars with women?

I kind of think it is funny when two people get in each other’s way…myself and other. Whether it is a man or a woman I will ask: “Would you like to dance” and I laugh about it and so do they. You might just be surprised at the breath of fresh air that comes into another’s life at a moment like that. We all need those moments.

What kind of inner strength does a bully possess?

What does your book have to say about ass kissing? :wink:

That’s not true. From her looks (and perhaps mannerisms, eyes) I could surmise the royal treatment she invariably receives. I mean, even Urwrong would be helplessly compelled to hold her door as she was likely conservative (most people around here are) in an effort to win brownie points and have a chance with an attractive woman.

So, actually it’s my security that enables me to be immune to the inclination to kiss ass in lieu of some other attractive quality I feel I have. In other words, I don’t have to pander to women by holding their doors and giving them priority in line in order for them to be attracted to me and actually, according to David DeAngelo, women love jerks because the jerks have so many options that they can afford to be a jerks. datingquestionsformen.com/t … ract-women

Subservience to a royal class. Essentially, I’m trying to bring people back down to earth by sullying the crown.

She is smaller than me?

Since it took me so long to formulate my resolve, I suppose I’m slow-witted. :confused:

I have no idea, but you’re welcome to try to fix me :slight_smile:

My attitude reflects how others treat me. I wasn’t born like this. The people you perceive are not perceived by me, perhaps because you’re a woman.

For instance, I’m waiting in line and the woman cashier says to the woman customer in the front of me, “Hey! How are you today?” When it’s my turn in line, I get the silent treatment. No inquiry about my condition, no chit chat, just business. Oh, well, the reason is obvious: she doesn’t want to give me the wrong idea, so she has to treat me callously lest I become a problem to her, as I’m sure she has learned from prior experiences with men. So women have to be bitches because men are pigs. If men wouldn’t seize every opportunity to bag a broad, then women wouldn’t need to treat random men as less than human.

Ultimately, the problem is men and if all the low-self-esteemed men fell off the earth suddenly, then there would be no one to inflate women’s egos nor require them to be callous towards men.

Because I refuse to kowtow makes me a bully? I was on my way out, she was on her way in. It’s easier if she moves than it is for me to move myself and my bags just to flatter her with the right-of-way. She is the bully, not I. She uses her beauty to bully men into doing acts that they would not have done for other people.

Try an experiment: Make a female and male profile on a dating site and let me know who is the royal class. Until you’ve portrayed a man, you have no insight.

Woman says: I have no friends, will someone talk to me? 5000 men explode onto the scene.

Man says: I just need someone to talk to. Crickets. The fact that a man is in need makes him not a man.

So you may say, “well the men are just hoping to get lucky with the woman.” True, but at least she has her foot in the door towards something more meaningful. On the other hand, the man has to fix himself before he can even attract anyone who can console him in the future. So the only way to attract friends is to not need them, unless you’re a woman.

The truest song, without a doubt, is nobody knows you when you’re down and out (unless you’re a woman).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvq-L3WoBTg[/youtube]

I’m with Aristotle on that point. An 18 year old girl is “equal”, in sexual value, to a 37 year old man. Women lose value with age/sexual experience. Men gain value. So it’s an inverse relationship, over time.

The females, in this thread, deny this because they hate the idea of losing value, along with all their regrets/failures in life. Women, like Pandora, don’t want to admit to their lifetime of mistakes (failed judgment of men).

Counter-point #1:
Some men and women are extremely jealous. Jealousy and possessiveness are not restricted to one-gender or the other. Rather, some individuals are very possessive. You could make an argument that “men on average” are more possessive than “women on average”. But, I don’t think so. Women are very resentful of being cheated on, or “their man” flirting with other women.

Counter-point #2:
Not wanting to be sloppy-tenths is not comparable to Islamic Paedophilia. It’s natural that men want to take women when they’re fresh. No man wants sloppy-tenths, unless you’re desperate. But, there are a lot of desperate men too. When men are thirsty for sex, then they will take sloppy-tenths, or even sloppy-hundredths.

I don’t know why you’re drawing the parallel, or believe you’re making a point? You’re not. You just sound ridiculous.

Few people have conservative or traditional values anymore.

Nobody is talking about “complete” control, except you.

It goes both ways. Everybody is flattered by being favored. Ideally, a man should favor a woman, and she in turn favors him. But that is often not the case. Often times one or the other, of a couple, gets the shorter end of the stick. In every sexual transaction, there can be a winner and loser. One of a couple, is more jealous than the other.

You seem obsessed with Islam. That’s neither here nor there. That’s your own problem, and I don’t know why you’re so adamant to bring it into this thread.

Not wanting to be sloppy-tenths = you’re a paedophile muslim??? No, you’re wrong.

And children are the property of their parents. Hypothetically, a parent can do whatever s/he wants. In older civilizations/eastern culture, it is very permissible to sell or auction off children, to whatever end. In western culture, there are still many elements of “selling children off”. Why is it, in western marriages, the father “gives her daughter away” in a marriage ceremony?

What does this signify, except what you just mentioned? Don’t be a complete hypocrite, or naive moron.

No, it makes sense. Caesar was betrayed and overthrown. So yes, obviously his woman would sense this and make a move when the time was right. Napoleon lost the wars. So again, it makes sense that his woman would cheat on him after the loss.

Women’s fidelity can be linked to men’s successes, and infidelity linked to failures. No man stays on top forever.

Lifelong marriage and pair-bonding occurs when a man and woman are roughly “equal” in sexual value, and/or have strongly conservative/traditional education and reinforcement.

Sounds like Misandry to me…

Why do you hate men so much?

And women aren’t insanely jealous of their men?

Again, it goes both ways. Some women are extremely needy, jealous, and want to keep “their man” on a short leash. Same as some men are extremely needy, jealous, and want to keep “their woman” on a short leash.

Are you incapable of flexible thinking?

It cuts deep.

Women and men are clearly not “equal”, at least in the Privilege department. It’s obvious, I think to everybody, at least subconsciously, that women have a type of innate value that men simply do not have.

Women’s value is earned simply by being. Men’s value is earned by doing. In this way, women are born with a privilege and worth that men must compensate for.

Hence why males take up 99.99999% of human history achievements, discoveries, explorations, victories, etc. Men are forced to become great as a means of compensating (for depreciated sexual value).

It’s also why “prostitution is the oldest profession”, because a small fraction of women are willing to trade sex directly for money.

However all of this is casually ignored by women and feminists, when trying to participate in these types of discussions. Women don’t admit to it. Because admitting to it would mean admitting to a Privileged position. Maybe women are subconsciously too smart to admit to such positions. It’s too damning and undermining, to admit to. Instead women will go on, and enjoy “female privilege”. A last point… consider how women/feminists attack “male-privilege” since the 1950s. Yet has anybody ever talked about “female-privilege”? No. It’s an invisible topic. It doesn’t exist. It’s immune to critique. It’s immune to questioning.

I’m going to offer another insight into the sexes here, for those of you following the thread closely…

Men need to understand women, their minds, how they think, what they want, in order to have sex. Women do NOT need to understand men. And most women don’t care what men think, how men feel, etc. So empathy is a one-way direction, concerning gender. Men generally need to understand the pathology of women, but women do not need to inversely. Women honestly don’t care what men think or which values are important to men. So this will appear, pathologically, that women are much more selfish than men. It also explains the absence of women in Philosophy and other intellectually-dominated areas. Women simply don’t need to understand or know the areas of rationality that some men do need to.

An average woman can easily seduce and control an average man, using sex, or temptations/teasings of sex. The mere promise, that you will get laid eventually, is enough for women.

If women care to know the mind’s of men at all, then it would most likely be in the areas of fidelity and how to secure devotion. But again, most women don’t really care about this, as they don’t need a man’s fidelity, unless he is offering her something that she cannot find elsewhere, from another man. And how many luxuries, resources, qualities are there in humanity, that are so rare that one man holds a monopoly where other men could not replicate it? There are none.

Perhaps rare artistry is one of those quality. Maybe that’s why women flock to rock stars, or men who can offer such intense fame?

theblog.okcupid.com/the-case-fo … d8cabacdf5

A woman’s desirability peaks at 21, which, ironically enough is the age that men just begin their “prime,” i.e. become more desirable than average. Following that dotted line out, you can see that a woman of 31 is already “past her prime,” while a man doesn’t become so until 36.

So, OKC puts it at 21/36 while Aristotle claims 18/37 for the coincidence of the decline of powers. But this is severely frowned upon by society.

Because men are still trying to score one by being chivalrous. Men cannot help running to the aid of women and therefore will not be known as party to discussions such as this. Women are just unable to see behavior that would otherwise be viewed as offensive if they had their wits about them… or had perspective into being a man.

. Islam is still a system in which patriarchy still rules. The cultural and religious norms of Muslim countries still give the men all of the excuses to pursue heir needs while controlling and denying women’s. Even if a woman is raped, she is held accountable for it. This is how blatant and rediculous the justifications become when men get complete control over women. Even in the West, women were openly seen as subhuman creatures with no souls of their own, and treated as a man’s property. Their only redeeming virtue in the eyes of men was total obedience. Even now, women are seen as some kind of unaware hormonal zombies.

Because the only value the men like you ascribe to women is that of a walking incubator, and nothing more. Women’s own feelings or wishes, or individual persona, are not even relevant, and their emergence and expression, in fact, should not be encouraged. Because when they do come up, it becomes a threat to you and insecure men like you, as you scratch your head and say: a woman already has a vagina and a uterus, what more could she ask for?
Your perfect woman is one who either does not have her own individuality (easy going nature and low IQ), or has not yet formed one (very young). And if her individuality is allowed to be expressed, it is within strictly defined parameters (like baking cookies, doing various house crafts, and of course, being supportive to your views).
And good luck expecting your ideal woman to come up with anything ground breaking, except a new recipe.

P.S.; and you’re not being original, wrong, so don’t flatter yourself. Your originality only lies in the tonality of your own complaining, of not getting laid and not finding women to kowtow to your own ego.

Great song.