Quest for Most Loathed Thinker (starting with Harry Neumann)

I wrote this specially in response to Mitras insistent referencing of this incredibly mediocre fantast, but maybe it can be written like a thread to perpetuate itself.

Harry Neumann is a German celebrity-writer on philosophic topics who offends my taste like no other man in the field. I directly identified that he talks about science as if it is a theoretical issue rather than an empirical one. He doesn’t understand the nature of the scientific insight, he lacks the sense of wonder at the immediate, and thus can not apprehend the world to begin with. He fantasizes and relates fantasies in science-terms, unaware of sciences criterium for a theory; that it can be proven in practice. What came first, the wheel or the concept of the circle? Likely, the boulder that smashed someone on the head.

“anything is theoretically possible” is not a scientific proposition. On the contrary, it has been scientifically proven that many things are impossible. Whether philosophy finds itself a handmaiden in the face of such facts is of no concern to the means to power that is the scientific method. Philosophy in my case simply resolves some questions for scientists, so that they don’t have to walk long useless paths but can focus their efforts on what can actually be done. Well, to be fair it also allows a great encompassing finalizing method where results can be categorized, related to each other so as to directly identify what is still missing and what power has been gained. So things like creating life from its basic inanimate elements has become thinkable. That particular power is a great portion of the reason for my sharing this all here online in obscurity first and not directly with the universities, so as for it to arrive swiftly and neatly ordered in the hands of the pharmaceutical and military corporations. But after 7 years, all cells have been renewed, I throw caution in the wind. I think I know how to create life. Thats all Ill say here - not just because no one will take this seriously.

Science selects, as without-music identifies, through being an “Ontological Tyranny”, a portion of the world: the part of the world which man is able at that moment to isolate and repeat/copy. It then pronounces that this part is a fundamental part of the world, that the world is made of such parts.

In the case that every occurrence and entity in the world can exist more than once, science could begin to make some claims to pertain to everything.
But since most things only occur the once, science can only make a very thin path through the center of a statistical bellcurve, where the rarest of events (such as a Big Bang) are absolutely out of its reach.

Science works with statistical data because statistics represents the plenitude of events in the world. The need for exact formula only arises from a need to order multiple events according to a single standard. So will to power derives from plenitude of impressions and the self-valuing logos represents the single standard by which the WtP can be measured.

Through WtP we could not yet sufficiently prove the answer to such questions as, who in this history of mankind had the most power we still need to argue by force of passion.
But id we reformulate it as who has represented the greatest and purest order of self-valuing, we can argue to the point.

It seems then that Ive even refined the WtP logos theory so as for it to require axes both for quantity and purity.
self valuing logic allows for this distinction to be expressed with exactitude.

“De graad en aard van [self-valuing]”

Neumann is irrelevant to the experimental ethos, the method, the courage of men to pioneer and draw consequences which allows them to theorize in the first place. He has not the integrity to be worthy of consideration next to Nietzsche’s work.

We can not be certain of the maximally inclusive definition, of what scientific truths are. Are they only experience or are they impacting on and thus element of un-experienced things as well? The scientific answer is: look at a corpse, and you’ll figure it out soon enough. Experience is very likely only the summit of the physical world - and it roots, like all being, in the logos, but is as a phenomenon strictly something that emerges from a bilion years of particular circumstances, at least that we know of. Therein lies the finesse of self valuing logic; of that which we can speak, we can say that it is such. Wittgenstein unbound; that of which we can not speak can no longer be thought to exist. And that which can be thought can now be spoken.

Selfvaluing logos is the knowing that Socrates could only understand as not-knowing. He saw it sooner in death than in life. And in his case that was - scientifically; empirically and logically, only right, as he stopped suffering his real self and his selfvaluing pride (what I see as vanity) increased throughout the ages.

Sometimes bizarre choices of words that render sentences meaningless are probably scattered throughout my writing of the past months, since I work with a Mac and it insists on “correcting” one out of ten words, not just if they are misspelled, and it virtually never corrects to the intended term. I often have to input them three times before it’ll take it. Don’t know why I put up with it, its like watching a train wreck, I’m fascinated by how aggressively peoplekind is being intellectually sterilized.

Yes there is seemingly no end in sight. “Grammarly” ahah.

Can’t find anything written by this Neumann guy. Maybe that’s for the best.

^ nominated as second on the list of most loathed thinkers.