Personal Sovereignty

Jordan Peterson … a Canuck … hit the air waves in the UK a few days ago … seems to have caused quite a stir.

theatlantic.com/politics/ar … on/550859/

Apparently the video of the interview has been banned by Youtube … worldwide. ???

Some of his comments must have crossed some “red lines”. :slight_smile:

Unable to watch the interview, I read a couple of the articles served up by Yahoo and two words jumped out demanding my personal attention … “individual sovereignty” … a new term in my small repertoire. :slight_smile:

Looking for a definition I found this article:

huna.org/html/perssov.html

[b]

[/b]

Personal Sovereignty.jpg

The expression … “As above so below” … popped out of my memory. Framing the term “individual sovereignty” in a hierarchy versus the conventional heaven and earth framework leads to interesting conclusions.

History is replete with the “ugly” consequences of state efforts to maintain/expand state sovereignty. Seems individual sovereignty has traveled the same path. :slight_smile:

Begs two questions:

1. Is individual sovereignty fact or fiction?

2. If fact, how many individuals exercise their individual sovereignty consciously?

Probably banned by China. It works in Canada.

Interesting … Peterson seems to be on the road to becoming an international ‘folk hero’ of sorts … the stupid person’s hero. :smiley:

Suppose my "personal sovereignty’ has been violated here in China … yet again. :laughing:

Of course … these violations of personal sovereignty only occur in China eh! :smiley:

Personal sovereignty is a fact for some people, not for all.

Some people are born with the brains and guts to both think and feel for themselves, and some aren’t. It’s down to genetics mainly, but also a history of being failed by others.