True and Aligns With Reality??

Whew…I’ve risen in standing! :wink: :evilfun: :laughing:

I used such a reciprocated approach with JSS and Aminius because they were the ones who attacked and provoked me first somewhere in the beginning [evidenced by the numerous of reports I have made against JSS since I joined].
My preference is for a genial highly intellectual philosophical discussion.

I have seen you labelled as ‘a moron’ in so many posts and I agree those assertions are true.

I have stated I spent 3 years full time researching and studying Kant and based on what you have posted on Kant, I believe I know more of Kant than you. Prove if otherwise.

Bullshit. You fling insults at people on a regular basis.

Prism, you began the insulting when you first arrived by attacking the religious people as psychological deviates, their religions as “evil”, and anyone philosophically disagreeing with you as “shallow”, “narrow”, and “ignorant”. On top of that, you then continue to preach sermons, proselytizing your religion while ignoring all of the counter proofs to every claim you make.

The silly thing is that you are merely misled by your misunderstanding of the words you use and read.

You forgot to mention the latest addition - “immature”. :imp:

You are lying.

I review my first post since I joined 02 Nov 2014 and I was having various genial discussions with Zinnat and various posters.

As early as 21 Nov 2014, this was your very sharp one word attack with any supporting arguments.and that has been going on till the present with strings of provocations.

An the above has been going on till the present with strings of other provocations.

Note I am not any sitting duck, when attacked I will obviously counter attack with justifications.

Show me where have I counter attack with other unprovocative posters other than JSS, Aminius & [maybe 1 or 2 other provocateurs].

The fact is the ones who attack me first are usually theists who are generally very sensitive to any critiques of the existence of God to the extent of murdering and injuring those who critique God. [this is so evident]. In this forum, some theists had attacked and condemned me with all sorts of provocative remarks [one liners] without any sound arguments.

Phyllo, we disagreed and I don’t think both of us had engaged in such unpleasant remarks.

Reality cannot be false because that concept is both logically and physically impossible

Reality pertains to that which is real so therefore can only be true

I hope you intend to rephrase that because what you wrote is beyond distasteful.

During the past week, you have called me shallow, ignorant and immature.

Not to mention another blatant lie.

And now his holiness declares that stating “false” after one of his proclamations is an “attack” from which he is justified in self-righteous name calling, ignoring, and tossing demeaning accusations.

This guy is a seriously sad case. And since there have been a dozen people watching his holiness behave this way and yet he still denies it, either he thinks that everyone here is an idiot, which in fact he has alluded to, or he really is delusional, forbidding himself from seeing just how low-minded he is. I suspect a little of both.

The truth of it is this:

As I said, “true” or “false” do not apply to reality. For something to be true, it must be true in reference to something besides itself, else every idiot’s thoughts are “true” merely because he is a real person and agrees with himself. Of course, Prism would favor that.

Why should I?
It is fact and there are glaring evidences SOME evil prone theists [from Islam] have been murdering and killing those who critique God and the existence of God.
Such killing had been going on since the idea of God emerged thousands of years ago, note the inquisition and the blasphemy laws that cropped up everywhere.

If you do not condemn such evil acts in the most ‘distasteful’ manner you would be indirectly complicit to those evil acts.

I only retaliate only when attacked. Generally I don’t view you as ‘nasty.’

There you go.

And yet you accuse “Theists” (members of this forum), not even bothering to limit it to Islam theists, because you hate them all. You have called us MURDERERS, not merely some obscure Islamic priests somewhere.

And then you have the serious ignorance as to claim that it is only religious people who kill anyone, which is pure 100% bullshit.

How many wars in the last 100 years have been over religion? NONE. Even in the Middle East, they are fighting over LAND, MONEY, and OIL. The Communists murdered millions of Christians for sake of your disgusting religion. Oh, but lets not look at that. Ah, so You must be a murder too!! Obviously you hate enough for it.

I was not referring to theists in this forum. It cannot be because no theist in this forum has declared they had killed non-theists nor there are evidence anyone have done so.
I was not precise and I was referring to theists outside the forum who had murdered and killed those who critique God.

Where did I state this? You have this great tendency to pull out ‘lies’ from nowhere.

The above are straw men.
First this point is on theist killers so don’t bring the Communist killers [they must be condemned but in another forum].

My original point is, SOME theists have killed non-theists who critiqued God and the existence of God. The evidence is so glaring, here is a couple amongst the many,

Atheist blogger who spoke out against radical Islam hacked to death in Bangladesh
nydailynews.com/news/nationa … -1.2592051

Man ‘sentenced to death for atheism’ in Saudi Arabia
independent.co.uk/news/world … 03161.html

Bullshit. Now you’re just trying to lie your way out it.
…typical. =;

You basically equated people who attack you on this forum with murderers. :open_mouth:

:-k You don’t even acknowledge that you said those things about me.

Maybe you should not use the words “narrow”, “shallow”, “ignorant” and “immature” in your posts. That might be a workable solution.

Nope. I am evidence based. I don’t accuse anyone unless there are justified proofs.

My original intended point is; theists are strongly driven by primal psychological impulses by the “zombie parasite” which is expressed in a range of degrees and they retaliate when their security “threatened” also in degrees ranging from mild to murder to genocide.

I cannot remember in your case but if I ever do is because I had responded necessarily and appropriately from my perspective.

Frankly I wish I do not have to use those words.
The above terms are not direct personal attacks but rather those terms when used described the state of the person’s posted philosophical views. [note remarks are on the person’s specific philosophical view not the person directly.]
I only use those terms when one attack my views derogatorily without proper arguments and justifications.
When I use those terms I normally provide the justifications why they are so.

From your side, what about you NOT jumping in to condemn my views derogatorily but rather you provide arguments. I noted you do give arguments most of the time but at times attack unnecessarily.

Hilarious :text-lol:

This is what I meant by being provocative and goading rather than giving arguments and views. I am tempted to strike back, but I am holding back.

Come on. Read your post and try to say that it’s not funny. :smiley: