Between Concept and World: Fire, Forge, Bridge?

When phrases run wild like barbaric vulvas
and truthful curses run amok like dirge in valleys with cliffs of black tar above
no there is no sense in dew
only rudimentary cows
and steel

::

Nazi Germany was a bottom line of what “man” is.
In the Americas up North there are symptoms of a higher kind.
In Italy the Concept of Man was first formed.
Italy as encompassing Greece and West Turkey and France and parts of Switzerland and parts of Spain, and even to the North.
But in Germany, the consequence was revealed.

Now, the real struggle comes down to one question. Do we want “man”? Or do we want something else, or nothing?

If ever I have drunk a full draught of the foaming spice—and confection-bowl in which all things are well mixed:
If ever my hand hath mingled the furthest with the nearest, fire with spirit, joy with sorrow, and the harshest with the kindest:
If I myself am a grain of the saving salt which maketh everything in the confection-bowl mix well:—
—For there is a salt which uniteth good with evil; and even the evilest is worthy, as spicing and as final over-foaming:—
Oh, how could I not be ardent for Eternity, and for the marriage-ring of rings—the ring of the return?
- FWN Z

Too much, too soon, this is the soundest part of that nauseating epiphany-simulation.

Nothing comes to the ones who wait
why would there be anything left?

What is it that is left to gain?
What is it that is left to gain on these terms, that we have set and played by for thousands of years, if not millennia
What is it that has not yet been gained - and lost - in all this life on Earth?

Question.

If we seek to perpetuate the happiness of women in instances of pride, then we have succeeded in creating a jungle that may outlast twenty timelines of life yet. Perhaps pre-history is the time when women ruled, when there was no writing or reason.

There cannot be circumstance, there must be only tactic. - Caesar Black Twin

Ends are yet to be invented. What ends can we have when our aims are so readily fulfilled? Why is the plentiest horn the barrenness acre. The Sheep may follow the shepherd or the piper or the pope or whoever calls the prettiest symbol. But when the thunder strikes order is gone sooner than you can say “sacrament”.

“I hope, I hope…”
Red

A joke is a hole in reality, which is a cosmic joke.
The meaning of life is finding the right reasons to laugh.

Victory and beauty walk the same path.
But they are rather hostile.

Nice writing…

Do you think there is ‘someone’ behind Germany, pushing them to (try to) dominate again… like there allegedly was last time? but this time through unsound autocratic means, that are fast falling apart with the triggering of Brexit and a whole host of imminent European Exits.

America needs better and fairer politics if it wants to be seen as a beacon of humanity, because… right now, they are not - the more sophisticated a society yearns to appear to be, the more they are not.

You raise a very good point… in that man wants to constantly control what being truly human is and means, but without allowing for or not knowing about genetic drift, they are constantly failing miserably.

Excellent question.
I think it is all still happening in the spirit of Bismarck.
I see Hitler as an extension of this spirit, an inevitable choice: either collapse of Germany into its old separate little states-state, or complete war of attrition.
I see the EU as a continuation of Germanys war of attrition.
I think it is their instinct. Not one man behind it, but the follow up to the admittedly very singular Bismarck who made it clear that Germans can, when they want, dominate Europe. No one asked: at what cost? But Germanys enemies were too insolent then for Germans to even ask that question.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYCEftcc5w[/youtube]
vimeo.com/151907297

At any cost, by any means.

They tried to be a beacon and the world went up in flames and fell into complete ruin under that pretence.
Now they are just a country, which happens to be the strongest in the world. Thats better as far as Im concerned, as I loathe power that moralizes.

I am Nietzschean in this, where I don’t see man has having at all reached an admirable state, nothing close to a form of nature he should be proud of, that all we can do with “mankind” is ennoble it where it can endure the conditions of ennoblement.

What stands to be done first is to isolate and move from power the lowest elements of humanity - the largest herds, masses, held together by the stupidest and least dignified beliefs. It will be made clear that stupidity and illiteracy and antagonism versus logic are diseases.

…and rinse… and repeat.

How cyclical is/should this purge be? Oh, how did we let things get so far? #-o Humanity in charge… always taking their eye off the ball… always letting greed and riches get the better of them, and turn them into complacent, planet-destroying fools.