Constipation of Consciousness

The term “Constipation of Consciousness” first appeared on the screen in a digital conversation with Aaron several months ago.

At the time it simply popped out … didn’t fully understand my intentions at the time … today my underlying intentions are crystallizing … triggered this morning by a digital conversation with Tom Frango’s son Steve.

Let me try to explain …

1. As our consciousness expands … voluntarily or otherwise … our core beliefs/values and so on should change. Do our core beliefs/values in fact change? Mostly NOT!

2. The rational conclusion must be that at some point our consciousness becomes constipated. Anyone who has experienced serious constipation of our biological system knows how painful it can be.

3. When you gotta go … you gotta go. Who says … "I will have a crap the day after tomorrow at 3:05 AM?

some people eat on schedule and are more likely to predict when they have to go

trying to figure out a parallel with consciousness

Let me see. Consciousness is when there an analogue to ex lax that would give impetus to rid wasted and unnecessary mental products clogging up faculties , enabling rebooting the system, to enable to make a stand and hold on to desirable basic values

This ex, is prominent in the laxity within which allowances are made , toward a procrastinating attitude to deal with
Intrusions into constant battles over basic values , with correspondingly obsessive preoccupation into self evaluation.

Myriad violations of self authenticity result from competing willfull intrusions into authentic attempts at ridding umdesirable basic values.

=D> =D>

Judaic mysticism … kabbala … uses the analogy of a faucet. Basically, if one fails to embrace and share expanded consciousness offered … the faucet is turned off … leading to the same result Meno so eloquently described …

[b]

[/b]