Tell me why? Or why not.

We had gotta put a Nietzsche morality into effect and take from his stories to make sense. And not lose it. Our sense must be put to good use or if not it leads to troubles like other past philosophers have gone through. That, and take it from there to social standards to help build everlasting relationships together as a community and not for just a republic.
These teachings are similar to those of Thomas Pain, Henry David Thoreau, and John Locke in where we must try and help think, help life and lead toward prosperity in such difficult times, or whatever you’re circumstances. It’s more of a morality that we must follow to think more of the people than what is happening in politics. Take it, this is neither political nor religious. This derives strictly from the teachings of philosophy which I’ve come across. Think of it like this, we must do for those what we wish they’d do for us and create a working mentality with all human beings. Positivists will really enjoy this one. :slight_smile:

You mean something like altruism or utilitarianism which are fine in principle but unfortunately
not everyone sees things in terms of humanity as a collective but rather how it will affect them

Yeah. We never did learn to live as “One for all” either.

Today in USA really is an example of this it’s so sad it breaks my heart…

(Laughing) Was that a rebuttal?