European Bond

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

European Bond

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 am

Urwrongx1000

Re: European Bond

Postby Arminius » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:09 am

You should mention which reference to philosophy that video has, Urwrong. Otherwise this thread will probably be moved from this "philosophy" subforum to the "non-philosophical chat" subforum, formerly known as "off topic" subforum.

I mean, that would be a shame. Wouldn't it?
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:43 am

I suppose so.

The film demonstrates to me the cultured 'Western' European pair-bond, man and woman united into one. A powerful force, representative of the "white"/european race of men. It demonstrates to me a Frankish-Germanic image in terms of phenotype and language. I also disagree when sensationalists say and repeat stuff such as "white genocide" or "the end of the white race" because the strength of such exists between men and women, a deeper type of connection. Men and women have certain unspoken bonds, an unsaid alliance, that flows underneath the awareness of most modern people.

What I'm getting at, is that at the genetic and instinctive level, there are "forces" operating that dictate and determine the future of humanity, or of particular peoples.

So this video represents that, with the Western European duo, man and woman.
Urwrongx1000

Postby Arminius » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Frankish is Germanic.

Wikipedia wrote:The Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) were a collection of Germanic peoples that originated in the lands between the Lower and Middle Rhine in the 3rd century AD and eventually formed a large empire dominating much of western and central Europe during the Middle Ages. The Frankish Empire ultimately led to the birth of modern France and Germany and thus the Franks are seen as the forebears of the French and German peoples (in addition to Austrians, the Dutch, Luxembourgers and some other European nations)

In the frist century the Franks settled in the today's East-Germany.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:10 pm

I know that.
Urwrongx1000

Postby James S Saint » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I suppose so.

The film demonstrates to me the cultured 'Western' European pair-bond, man and woman united into one. A powerful force, representative of the "white"/european race of men. It demonstrates to me a Frankish-Germanic image in terms of phenotype and language. I also disagree when sensationalists say and repeat stuff such as "white genocide" or "the end of the white race" because the strength of such exists between men and women, a deeper type of connection. Men and women have certain unspoken bonds, an unsaid alliance, that flows underneath the awareness of most modern people.

What I'm getting at, is that at the genetic and instinctive level, there are "forces" operating that dictate and determine the future of humanity, or of particular peoples.

So this video represents that, with the Western European duo, man and woman.

I suspect a lack of awareness concerning the weaponry involved.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Oh Ye, of little faith?!
Urwrongx1000

Postby Arminius » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 pm

"Der Himmel über Berlin" is a 1987 romantic fantasy film directed by Wim Wenders.

The video clip Urwrong posted here belongs to that film.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Arminius
ILP Legend

Return to Philosophy