Protocol to get Knowledge on More things in Less time

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Protocol to get Knowledge on More things in Less time

Postby stellamonika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:59 pm

I put forward the common protocol as a protocol to get knowledge on more things in less time.
Secondly, I also try to make a statement: THE FASTEST ONE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE in real world competitions. And, try to raise the question: why do people waste their time in sluggish colleges and universities when there are super fast ways to get knowledge on more things in less time?

I like to hear the opinion of the learned people in this forum. Link to common protocol: https://archive.org/download/CommonProtocol/CommonProtocol.pdf
stellamonika

Re: Protocol to get Knowledge on More things in Less time

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:40 pm

But is the fastest always the best?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Protocol to get Knowledge on More things in Less time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:30 pm

stellamonika wrote:I put forward the common protocol as a protocol to get knowledge on more things in less time.
Secondly, I also try to make a statement: THE FASTEST ONE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE in real world competitions. And, try to raise the question: why do people waste their time in sluggish colleges and universities when there are super fast ways to get knowledge on more things in less time?

I like to hear the opinion of the learned people in this forum. Link to common protocol: https://archive.org/download/CommonProtocol/CommonProtocol.pdf

Because they are slaves, and they feel most comfortable giving their money away to people who abuse them.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Return to Philosophy