Your Fancied Beauty

Please excuse My selfishness

I am looking for beauty = not limited to, but particularly in this case, of the individual.

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder - What do you find particularly beautiful? … You and may be no one else? Who knows?

I find a particular beauty in the Notes “Fa” and “Mi” played at the same time in a musical scale. A Major 7th Chord - " Fa La Do Mi" - I can’t get enough of this (Many songs, but not too many). I improvise, and Include a “Ti” (substituting do with Ti) for a particularly beautiful (dare I say demonic?) sound.

What is something that you find particularly beautiful? I would hope that we can share this here

I would say that this could be shared here.

I have experienced the eye of the beholder thing myself. I once fell for a woman who at the time for some reason I found very attractive - both physically and mentally. After we parted ways I later looked at a picture of her and thought to myself - where did the physical beauty go? I also remember that at the start we got along very well and toward the end we spent a lot of time arguing - in the end I had very little respect for her.

I am wondering whether the beauty left the situation along with the respect.

It might be a peculiar way to look at things but I thought I would offer my two cents worth on this.

demoralize

Selfishness? You might want to define what you mean by that? I see no selfishness in wanting to know about beauty.

Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I myself find many things particularly beautiful. Trees, snowstorms, stars, a sky devoid of all clouds, a sky full of all clouds, the smiling faces of children, a compassionate, empathetic man or woman, graciousness, fairness…mercy in action, tenderness in action, Debussy, Puccini the sky is not even the limit.
I’m not sure that there is something which I hold as beautiful that no one does. But it’s possible.

Perhaps not only me but I have stood by a lake on a beautiful sunny day and the pond scum :laughing: on that lake at times shimmers, it glows, it is a beautiful iridescent array. It is quite beautiful to behold but one has to see it as it appear in the moment and withhold judgment of what it actually is. Maybe it is the artistic in me which sees it in that way.
If we take the time to look, we can see beauty in so many things…but we have to have that particular eye with which to see it.

The Moonlight Serenade affects me in that way. My whole being resonates to it for some reason, especially the very first note. But oh how it does move me. It gives me the shivers…
What IS that first note? That’s MY note. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=JFJl_vJdga4

Humanity when it is at its very best, at its fairest, most ethical, fighting for the rights of others, for the freedom of others, as during the Nazi Occupation, et cetera. That is truly beautiful.
The opposite of that is the most ugly.

I have experienced the same thing - where did the physical beauty go?

I think that is because actual real beauty is not just cosmetic, it is way beneath skin deep. If we focus too much on physical beauty, only looking for that alone, that may be all we are capable of finding, of seeing, so we have tunnel vision and we do not see the imperfections because we are so enthralled with a face, a body.

It’s human to look for physical beauty in a person but perhaps we also need to turn down that volume so to speak and pump up the volume where we can look for what else is beautiful in a person.
If we see nothing but facial beauty all the rest will slowly disintegrate in the light of day when the bloom has left the rose, when the honeymoon phase is over.

At some point, your brain chemicals were just not able to hold onto the illusion. :evilfun:

I think that it is so important to cultivate such a sense of beauty within ourselves towards the physical things of the Universe, including nature, to focus more on that kind of beauty, and also the kind that moves us and endears us toward people who become beautiful to us in the moment because of the things which they do, because of what we see emanating from within upon their faces.

The more we see of that, perhaps the less important facial beauty will become albeit that is also beauty, but it fades in time.

This beauty and chastity is worth fighting for and defending, others not so much:

I would never fight over a woman who’s been had already.

Urwrong,

If you are waiting to have sex after marriage, I commend you. If not, STFU pig!

[Unchaste men are pigs!]

Chastity is a feminine value and applies to women only. Besides, I’m right and you’re wrong. Women are attracted to men with more sexual partners, men are attracted to women with less.

Prove me wrong, go ahead.

Hmmm…on topic material…my fancied beauty…

People who do not live by double standards are attractive, but soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rare.
The minor flaws, the character or uniqueness, the significant impression of something draws me to it with a forgiving…even healing eye sometimes.

I’ve never understood how others are not sensitive to the fact. It’s mystified me for a long time.

Other men, how can you accept a woman who’s been had, you are taking another man’s “sloppy-seconds”? You accept another man’s leftovers? Isn’t it shameful and disgraceful, a sign of defeat, compromise, compensation? Desperation? However most males are so desperate and willing to be “lucky” then yes they’ll accept another man’s sloppy-tenths. It reminds me of the Nordic myths of warriors spitting into their drinking water and passing it around. Sharing in each other’s saliva. However, I guess, to many, it is accepted and encouraged to ‘share’ women among a clan. A slut who services the entire encampment.

No privacy, no romance. I am, still, a romantic idealist in some ways. In fact Romance and its traditions have still persevered in western ideology. Modern notions of “love” are inspired from what I’m talking about.

I guess it’s relative, on this point. Many men are willing to share women with each other. Me, not so much. Privacy is a great value to some compared to others.

Anyway, my point for now is, male and female chastity are not equal. In fact they are opposed and opposite. A man does the world no favors being constrained to one woman in loyalty. And for that matter, I’ve never ever met a woman who “respected” that. Women fear a man who has choices and options, and other women knocking on the door. Anyway that speaks most about how female attraction to men operates.

Could be wrong…show me how exactly.

I am a woman and I value male chastity…so Ka Pow! You’ve been proven wrong!

Okay, another point and note…

As I’m growing older, I see how sensible and realistic compensation is. It becomes so tempting to “settle down” and compromise your values. Taking a slut to bed becomes very appealing when your choices dwindle down to nothing.

So you say!

But what about your actions? Do your actions agree with your claim of value???

Women have no choices since men are sluts now at 12 years old.

Chastity is innocence and spiritual “cleanliness”.

Nobody wants to wear another’s soiled underwear, do you?! No?! Thought not, that means I’m right again.

However I do see the appeal of younger and innocent children to older and “experienced” adults. It doesn’t need to be reduced to gender. There are many accounts of young girls seeking older men, and vice-versa, young boys seeking older women. This is easily explained by Wisdom and its difference of value. There is something that ‘experienced’ and “unclean”, even dirty people, can demonstrate and educate to those who still have their hands clean in life.

I understand that.

And why are you so deserving of male chastity, if what you say were true to begin with??

Who wants diseases or illegitimate kids showing up down the road due to a man’s selfishness and that is what it is…sheer self-serving selfishness? For me, it’s not about buying used goods, but about buying harmful goods. Back on topic or start a chastity thread.

Oh are you Carleas??? Didn’t realize that…

Just a moment though. A male’s chastity does not equate to loyalty, nor does the same for a female, and I understand this. However this does not signify the significance of chastity. What you’re talking about is Monogamy, which requires sacrifices. If you seek monogamy then you have to seek out those who are conservative and lean-right, traditionalism.

Monogamy dominates in some parts of the world but not others. It sounds to me like that is your real value that you seek, not chastity per se. In a way, seeking after chastity (innocence) is to manipulate it to your own gain, being more experienced and wise. Perhaps that is the nature of wisdom versus innocence then, a power-play.

Isnt she a bit under the age limit?

Wendy, I’m not trying to be nosy here but aren’t you and Joker having sex? I can’t believe I had to ask that question.
Or are you just speaking of when the female is a virgin?

A man who cheats on his wife or partner may be a pig but not necessarily a man who desires his girlfriend and wants her and does not want to wait to fulfill that desire. Sex with the right person is a beautiful expression of love though it’s also much more than that.

Is there any such thing as a chaste man or woman considering that we also have thoughts and fantasies?

No, she’s ready for marriage, and a crown.