Your Fancied Beauty

All you’re saying is that there is something wrong about expecting women to be virgins without expecting men to be virgins as well.
You have to show what the hell is wrong with that.
We do it all the time. I mean, we have different expectations for different things.
Somehow, you think that there must be a single standard for everything and everyone.

Is an object, appendage, or hole that is used…used?

A used penis, a penis that has penetrated a vagina, is no longer worthy of a virginal vagina for the used penis is no longer clean and its seed has been thrown away unceremoniously in another vagina or condom showing the virginal female that that man has no respect for life, not that of the partner he used his used penis in previously or the lives of the unborn children that he orgasmed for without any consideration for fertilizing an egg. The male, who is not married, attached to a used penis is a male slut.

So far, so good? I’m not too good at framing an argument…I’m floundering already. Suggestions?

I thought that I would also have the men have their say.

Woman DO have their own double standard.

thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jens … -hurt-men/

ditto…

You’re telling my why it’s wrong for men to put their penises in women with whom they plan no children.
Not what I asked for.

Arc,
As a woman, what are your double standards? I read this…

and several of them are not double standards. On top of that, men predominantly start and support these societal double standards in your list, men support them more than women do. In the case of men’s double standards, again men started and supported them through time, but not so much the women, so those double bads are attributed to men alone rather than society at large, women have always gotten the short end of the stick and to compare the woes of modern man to the woes of modern woman is a good place to start a discussion of how times are a changing.

I would have tossed her out, but I will say that there is somewhat of a double standard to this issue brought on by its infrequence. And I think that many of these double standard issues have to do with the rate at which they occur which gets the attention and the final result or outcome. Was this molested guy fearing for his safety? A woman probably would be even if the guy got thrown out, she would still check to see if he was lurking outside of the bar somewhere.

I have never witnessed this as a common occurrence, but if you chase small children around in public saying “I’m going to get you” and the child appears fearful rather than pleased, then it could happen to a male more than a female.

How typical is male rape? I honestly don’t know.

I am not familiar with this one and it’s not ringing any bells by way of examples that come to mind. However, there are numerous “dumb women” on TV.

No one gets away with dumping someone.

More people, male and female, are physically repulsed by male homosexuality. This is caused by biology, not women.

In male genital mutilation, are the erogenous zones extracted as they are in female mutilation? I don’t believe they are and this is not a practice inspired by women.

This one is true, but it’s not about the same thing usually. Men do things wrong, so women get mad. Woman say things wrong, so men get mad. Totally different. :evilfun:

Anyway, many listed are list repeats worded a bit differently, but covering the same issues. There are some double standards that men face, true, but they are often upheld by other men more than woman, so they are not necessarily dreamed up and supported by women alone as they are more often in the case of double standards suffered by women.

Is that male considered spent…a slut…unworthy? A woman who does the same, intercourse without procreation, is considered used goods…a slut…unworthy…that is a double standard based on sexual proclivities and how they impinge on a male and female’s value. A male with multiple sexual partners is a stud while the woman is a slut<—double standard.

I hate to break it to you all, but…females have (had) a hymen. Males do not.

I know this is difficult for many of you women to accept. But that’s that.

There’s no such thing as a “male slut” or a “female stud”. These are modern day myths, newspeak, propaganda. They don’t mean anything.

The “double-standard” does not exist. Because men and women are not equal. A penis and vagina is not equal. They’re not the same. They’re not similar. Women do not ejaculate. Men do not have hymens.

What the fuck is this, elementary school? You women should know better. This is why we need a real “sex ed” throughout society. How long have you women gone in life, decades and decades, without knowing basic anatomy? Shame on you and your upbringing. To have a “double-standard” means that you have to start with the same category. Like treating one employee one way, but another employee another way. This idea that men and women must be treated the same and “equally” is completely modern. It has never happened before in history. Historically, gender roles were always distinct and rarely or never questioned. It is only in modernity where men pretend to be women and women pretend to be men, to this degree.

The category is human being and as such both types, genders or races, must be given a fair shake if man will ever rise above his animal shell.

I still want a new car.

:text-+1: to the champion…WendyDarling, the Wonder Woman of ILP. :evilfun: :laughing: Hell, more :text-+1: :text-+1: for Wendy and her triple standards. :evilfun: :laughing: The triple is the gold standard, just so ya know! :wink:

Why would a new car want a used driver, with bad ingrained roadway habits (You look at your cellphone while driving…don’t deny it! :evilfun: )? The self driving new cars will take off without you…deep inside. :evilfun: :laughing:

lolkthen

Did I just get a laugh from you, oh serious one? No, probably sarcasm.

50% of my posts are serious so you can flip a coin :slight_smile:

The underlying premise is that a single standard should be applied to everyone and everything.
You need to explain to me WHY.

We raise some chickens for eggs and other chickens for meat.
Double standard?

No, not if that is their design, like the females lay eggs and the males do not, but instead make good dinners for us. :evilfun:

But the main point is that they be treated as chickens, not less, more, or other than chickens, right?

For some reason, I don’t believe this chicken conundrum to be an adequate example for me to learn. It’s confusing me for some reason. :frowning:

The point is to treat men, as men. And women, as women. There is no “double-standard” in that.

Men have some luxuries, privileges, and “rights” that women do not. Fucking lots of women and being a ‘stud’, being praised for that, is one of those luxuries.

Women have other luxuries. Like staying at home and raising kids all day, which is fun. Any woman who says that’s hard work or equivalent to a day job, is insane.

I met this very feminine woman last year, she’s a great mother to her children, except for being single and divorced. However she loves her two boys very much and is so extremely happy with them as they are with her. It’s very healthy, and enjoyable for others to see, that kind of relationship. Women have life very easy, much easier than men, so should not be complaining.

When women complain about life it’s usually because they are single, have no children, and/or are dissatisfied with their current boyfriend/relationship and are looking for “the next best thing”.

So what is it with you, Wendy?

Urwrongx1000

lol That is some kind of false propaganda. Granted, there are SOME women, who knows how many, who stay home all day and don’t do much. But do you have any idea of what a day can be like for a woman who does stay home and tend to those home fires? For a woman who loves her family and wants to care for her husband and children? Does she sit around all day?

Does she do grocery shopping, plan meals for the week, cook, clean, do laundry, make appointments, take the children wherever it is they have to go, pay attention to the children? Even loving can be exhauting if one is loving in the right way.

Any man who says that staying at home and raising kids is NOTHING BUT fun is seeing with the eyes of so much tunnel vision and also bias. When we are biased, we see even LESS THAN we do when we are not
~~ and no one sees ALL.

That would depend on the man or the woman, on the INDIVIDUAL. You cannot make a statement like that and keep it real . You cannot pigeon hole everyone. That might just be the sound of your father’s complaining voice ringing in your ears or those of many men - not all, but many. Not the words of the discerning conscious man.

If women do indeed have lives which are easy or easier or want them that way, why have so many of them joined the armed forces, become police officers, firefighters, (insert more here).

No, they do not want to become like men but they do want the same opportunities of men, to be able to march to the same drummers which men do (not even all men of course), to be able to evolve and expand their selves and their lives - which many men (not all) do not seem to want to do.

You really reduce women to the lowest common denominator don’t you?
Your view may be true for some but not all.
You have no way of knowing just WHY a woman complains about life. Try asking individual women why and listen for the answer. Don’t have your already known expectation floating around in your brain.

Have you never heard other men complaining about their lives? Are women only to have a monopoly on that?

What about the woman who has two jobs - the one where she goes out and brings money in to help the family, to contribute in other words, and comes home and works at her other job in the home, doing all the chores and things necessary to keep the family unit together, to keep those home fires burning.
I wonder what HE is doing at the time. Some men are great and helpful but others just complain - like they think that their wife is their mother in disguise. Do you disbelieve this?

INDIVIDUALS. SOME MEN. SOME WOMEN.