Your Fancied Beauty

Men, by virtue of simply being male, are obligated genetically to practice double standards. If anything, this site as well as others allow one to read all about this practice of the superior male. It’s quite entertaining, their coo-coo notions and their justifications for upholding them.

You are using meaningless words. As if “double standard” means anything.

No, it’s not meaningless, but perhaps you, as a male, must remain on the receiving end to fully appreciate its meaning.

Prove that it means anything.

All you’re saying is that there is something wrong about expecting women to be virgins without expecting men to be virgins as well.
You have to show what the hell is wrong with that.
We do it all the time. I mean, we have different expectations for different things.
Somehow, you think that there must be a single standard for everything and everyone.

Is an object, appendage, or hole that is used…used?

A used penis, a penis that has penetrated a vagina, is no longer worthy of a virginal vagina for the used penis is no longer clean and its seed has been thrown away unceremoniously in another vagina or condom showing the virginal female that that man has no respect for life, not that of the partner he used his used penis in previously or the lives of the unborn children that he orgasmed for without any consideration for fertilizing an egg. The male, who is not married, attached to a used penis is a male slut.

So far, so good? I’m not too good at framing an argument…I’m floundering already. Suggestions?

I thought that I would also have the men have their say.

Woman DO have their own double standard.

thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jens … -hurt-men/

ditto…

You’re telling my why it’s wrong for men to put their penises in women with whom they plan no children.
Not what I asked for.

Arc,
As a woman, what are your double standards? I read this…

and several of them are not double standards. On top of that, men predominantly start and support these societal double standards in your list, men support them more than women do. In the case of men’s double standards, again men started and supported them through time, but not so much the women, so those double bads are attributed to men alone rather than society at large, women have always gotten the short end of the stick and to compare the woes of modern man to the woes of modern woman is a good place to start a discussion of how times are a changing.

I would have tossed her out, but I will say that there is somewhat of a double standard to this issue brought on by its infrequence. And I think that many of these double standard issues have to do with the rate at which they occur which gets the attention and the final result or outcome. Was this molested guy fearing for his safety? A woman probably would be even if the guy got thrown out, she would still check to see if he was lurking outside of the bar somewhere.

I have never witnessed this as a common occurrence, but if you chase small children around in public saying “I’m going to get you” and the child appears fearful rather than pleased, then it could happen to a male more than a female.

How typical is male rape? I honestly don’t know.

I am not familiar with this one and it’s not ringing any bells by way of examples that come to mind. However, there are numerous “dumb women” on TV.

No one gets away with dumping someone.

More people, male and female, are physically repulsed by male homosexuality. This is caused by biology, not women.

In male genital mutilation, are the erogenous zones extracted as they are in female mutilation? I don’t believe they are and this is not a practice inspired by women.

This one is true, but it’s not about the same thing usually. Men do things wrong, so women get mad. Woman say things wrong, so men get mad. Totally different. :evilfun:

Anyway, many listed are list repeats worded a bit differently, but covering the same issues. There are some double standards that men face, true, but they are often upheld by other men more than woman, so they are not necessarily dreamed up and supported by women alone as they are more often in the case of double standards suffered by women.

Is that male considered spent…a slut…unworthy? A woman who does the same, intercourse without procreation, is considered used goods…a slut…unworthy…that is a double standard based on sexual proclivities and how they impinge on a male and female’s value. A male with multiple sexual partners is a stud while the woman is a slut<—double standard.

I hate to break it to you all, but…females have (had) a hymen. Males do not.

I know this is difficult for many of you women to accept. But that’s that.

There’s no such thing as a “male slut” or a “female stud”. These are modern day myths, newspeak, propaganda. They don’t mean anything.

The “double-standard” does not exist. Because men and women are not equal. A penis and vagina is not equal. They’re not the same. They’re not similar. Women do not ejaculate. Men do not have hymens.

What the fuck is this, elementary school? You women should know better. This is why we need a real “sex ed” throughout society. How long have you women gone in life, decades and decades, without knowing basic anatomy? Shame on you and your upbringing. To have a “double-standard” means that you have to start with the same category. Like treating one employee one way, but another employee another way. This idea that men and women must be treated the same and “equally” is completely modern. It has never happened before in history. Historically, gender roles were always distinct and rarely or never questioned. It is only in modernity where men pretend to be women and women pretend to be men, to this degree.

The category is human being and as such both types, genders or races, must be given a fair shake if man will ever rise above his animal shell.

I still want a new car.

:text-+1: to the champion…WendyDarling, the Wonder Woman of ILP. :evilfun: :laughing: Hell, more :text-+1: :text-+1: for Wendy and her triple standards. :evilfun: :laughing: The triple is the gold standard, just so ya know! :wink:

Why would a new car want a used driver, with bad ingrained roadway habits (You look at your cellphone while driving…don’t deny it! :evilfun: )? The self driving new cars will take off without you…deep inside. :evilfun: :laughing:

lolkthen

Did I just get a laugh from you, oh serious one? No, probably sarcasm.

50% of my posts are serious so you can flip a coin :slight_smile: