Your Fancied Beauty

A messed up panel window? They are much easier to open and close than typical windows. You don’t lock your windows at night that are on the ground level?

Oh, I didn’t realize you were going to repel the length of the rock before your big splash…my faux pas.

You mean [the side] doors.

:laughing: :evilfun: :wink:

I don’t make fat jokes, Pandora. Are you going to tell me that you have never seen at least two people trying to get through the same door at the same time? It happens. I’ve seen it happen.

I once spent a long weekend in Vermont in this beautiful hotel-like place that was converted from a barn. It was almost spectacular. Such wonderful high ceilings. Vermont is a god’s place.
What mountains they have there.

Is it really that difficult ALSLO for some to wait a few seconds longer before crazily blowing their horn for someone to move on when the light turns green by just barely a second?
As I have said, I have seen and in both cases.

Apparently, for some it is.
We are a very impatient bunch, us humans, trying to hurry ourselves along and not even realizing where it is we are actually going. We think we have a destination but is it about THE destination or some other thing?

Have a good day, Pandora. :mrgreen:

It’s not nice to fool mother nature, Wendy. :laughing:

Men can find beauty intimidating; the more beautiful the woman, the more society gives her, but the fact of the matter remains, the more beautiful a woman is, the more likely that men are going to find it difficult to approach her.

Some men actually choose and enjoy masturbation instead of sex with a beautiful woman, or any woman, as it comes with no strings attached.

Women find beauty intimidating too.

Imagine if this girl approached the guy you like best and love the most, your ideal man, your crush, the guy you wish paid attention to you…and she started flirting with him:

You would be infuriated. Because she’s a lot more attractive than you are. Women are jealous of beautiful women. Men are not jealous of beauty, but envious of the sexual implications. For men, having sex with a beautiful woman, essentially “proves” social status. That having sex with such women, proves to everybody else that you are top dog, #1, alpha male.

Men desire to have a beautiful woman.

Women desire to be beautiful.

So gender is not equal, when it comes to beauty. Males approach beauty one way (to have sex with it). Females approach beauty another way (to imitate it).

For example, the “fashion industry” is all about making ugly women feel beautiful, even if they’re not really. Females don’t really understand beauty from the perspective of men. Women don’t know what getting a boner feels like. Or when an amazing breath-taking woman approaches, who you’ve never seen before, and the blood just starts flowing freely and fiercely.

Women don’t understand lust (from the male). But women are very, very envious of women who are the targets of lust, and benefit from it.

Many women go through life never being lusted after. And women shame each-other for this, hoisting their beauty others, and mocking each-other for it.

I’ve seen how women are with each-other. Lol.

Is this woman worth fighting for?

There is no fight if there is love and your emphasis and exclusivity on the “act” detracts from the spiritual aspects that can also be captured by some.

I see the act of penetration as a force of nature, heavy with meaning and mystery, an act that also has the capacity of being completely imbued with love. Although ‘to penetrate’ does not mean exclusively a sexual act, it can mean a process whereby one gains insight into the mind and emotions of a person and when we love that person, we find freedom to connect.

You may in time experience this, then again you may not.

I’ve experienced greater than you have.

Of course you have.

May I inquire, was it one of your four girls you ‘knew’.

None were given the crown of marriage, were they not worthy?

Yes

No, marriage requires a woman’s virginity otherwise it is invalid and not a real marriage.

Modern women don’t know what marriage is or means.

So, of the four, even though you confess with one of these you experienced a strong attraction, were as you described “another’s soiled underwear”, despite strongly advocating your aversion to this you had your way with these unsuspecting damaged women or were they girls.

Double standards, or are you just a randy old bugger who professes lofty ideals but can’t keep the zipper up in his pants, just saying.

That doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

And yes it is shameful to take another man’s leftovers, used goods. I should have known better, at the time. But I know now.

Better late than never.

I admit it. I’ve never owned a new car in my life. I’ve had hand-me-downs and used cars only.

According to you, I’m a hypocrite for touting and desiring a new car? How much sense does that make?

None, because that is not what I am doing.

I am quoting you and your obsession with never been used, perhaps you had a deprived childhood. Geez I dunno, you tell me.

I am finding it difficult to accept your comparisons of people to ‘things’.

Men, by virtue of simply being male, are obligated genetically to practice double standards. If anything, this site as well as others allow one to read all about this practice of the superior male. It’s quite entertaining, their coo-coo notions and their justifications for upholding them.

You are using meaningless words. As if “double standard” means anything.

No, it’s not meaningless, but perhaps you, as a male, must remain on the receiving end to fully appreciate its meaning.