Do you believe in equality under the law for women and gays?

I do not see the sexual habits of a female when I look at her neither do I see the sexual habits of a man when I look at him.

What I said of women stands on it’s own just as what I said of men.

Can you see a ships captain believing all the cowards who would claim being gay so as to get first dibs on a lifeboat seat.

Can you see the rest of the men not throwing those cowards overboard?

Regards
DL

First, I am against victimization. So many times I witness liberal-leftists, and many others, using gays or others as shields to their own ends. It’s not that a liberal actually “cares for” the welfare or well-being of a homosexual, or any other, but rather that expressing support for “the cause” is righteous. Is it righteous? Or is it wrong? What is so defensible about homosexuality? What is it about sodomy that ought to produce “Gay Pride” rather than shamefulness? As if a society ought to bring sex onto the streets, and make a parade about it? Or teach it to children? I’m against all that.

Secondly, I’m against this idea of “sexual nature” that this or that person is “born gay”. The onus is upon you, and others with a similar mindset, to prove that sexuality, sex acts, attraction, are all “naturally imbued”. Or is it taught or learned? Is it not forced upon children to “tolerate” such things as homosexuality and homosexual behaviors? The young child asks, “where do babies come from?” so what is the answer?

From in vitro fertilized frozen eggs from 50 year old women, raised in a lab, inserted temporarily into a young woman’s womb, then born into an adoption agency, and peddled to the nearest “homosexual couple”, all in the name of Progress.

And why? To what end? What are the motivations?

If you truly want “equality for gays” then the challenge is on you to prove your points “for equality”.

Why should a heterosexual couple, traditional marriage, nuclear family, be “equal” with two males seeking gay hedonistic ends? Where is the equality? Where and why does “the law” become involved?

Again, my question to you become your questions to me.

Rather a one way conversation that that looks like you do not have to justify your position but that I always have to keep justifying mine.

Give me a decent answer on the actual topic of this post or you can just go find a big one to shove where your fixation is.

Regards
DL

To use fraud, garner sympathy, and collect disability welfare payments.

Look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome

In the days when being gay meant jail, there can be no wanting to gain sympathy or welfare payment.

If that is your best, it is no wonder you ignored my other question.

Are we done or will you now discuss like a normal person would and go back and answer my questions to you with answers instead of questions.

I am willing but you have to do you part first.

Regards
DL

I’ll simplify things.

Men and women are not equal, nor should be. The left hand is not equal with the right. They’re not the same. Where one lacks, the other compensates. Two hands, male and female, working in unison, is the maximum efficiency and the aim for effectiveness.

Laws be damned, they’re a moot point. People who want to “force equality” by law are tyrants and fascists in their own regards. I refuse to be “made equal” with those who lack ability, lack determination, lack willpower, and lack all the other essential ingredients to achieve goals in their own right. Equality is an ideology appealing to the weak, to pull down the strong. An ideology of the inferior, to demean and ignore the sacrifices, risks, and costs already paid for by the superior.

Of course not. Homosexuals are not “equal” with Heterosexuals. There is nothing “equal” about two males engaging buggery, compared to a man and woman, who love each other, procreating a new life and furthering traditions, growing a family. Homosexuals cannot grow families, an ideology wrapped around hedonism, escapism, and victim-politicking.

A waste of time, from my perspective, childish antics and meaningless endeavors.

Homosexual children, sometimes, cling to the identity to gain the attention of an uncaring mother or father. Like a young white girl who dates and fucks around with a black guy, specifically, to spurn her own father and cause discord within the family. These are children, testing their limits. It’s childs-play.

Consider your questions sufficiently answered. My questions are owed credit then.

Sodomy was not the reason for Gay Pride. Being gay was. You are confusing sexual activity with sexual orientation
But they are not the same. And not all gay men engage in sodomy anyway and some straight men engage in it also

When 95% of people hear “Homosexuality” they immediately, and correctly, think of buggery between two males.

Any nuances are a moot point. Two “friendly” males who are practically intimate, is a moot point. Sex is implied in “Homosexuality”. And at the core level, it’s an imitation of Heterosexuality, the default of nature. Copulation, between men and women, is the core of sexuality. Any corruption of copulation, is perversion, extending to taboo and fetishism. There are centuries of Guilt laden within hedonistic acts. Christianity has long been a tradition shaming and teaching populations of this guilt, “Sin”. To divert the natural sex drive other than to its purpose, procreation and reproduction.

You can call it “recreational sex”, empty sex, meaningless sex, inconsequential, masturbation. Homosexuality, then, is recreational. A fad.

Another hint:

Many humans are drawn to and attracted by taboos and fetishes, what society tells them is “evil and bad”, they will want more and more. It’s about denial, being denied something, being denied access, that gets people off. Thus, for example, with homosexuality and homosexuals, being castigated and bullied, along with the shamefulness of homosexuality, draws some males into the fold. It becomes enticing for some males, then, to engage erotica, to what they are disallowed, to pursue “what they know is wrong”.

Many people are driven by such fetishism which results and develops into psychological fixations. Like other addictive personalities and manifestations, like a drug abuser addicted to heroine or cocaine. Addicted to lifestyles and taboos. Same with the pedophiles and other deviants. Addicted to what society disallows. Like a thief who steals, not for the object, but from the exhilaration of committing a crime, the adrenaline rush, like a sports-junkie, getting a high from “living life on the edge”.

There are many factors, reasons, and causes which lead to homosexuality, or other perversions. It’s a pity that these aren’t discussed within threads like these. People only scrape the surface, not really wanting to dig deep within the topic.

There is no such thing as corruption of copulation because human sexuality is on a spectrum
Homosexuality is also very evident in the animal kingdom so is not restricted to just humans
And straight sex can be just as recreational and empty and meaningless and inconsequential
You want to explore the causes of homosexuality there is nothing stopping you from doing so

I answered most I think but please articulate them and you will get answered.

You have yet to give a just cause under the law to discriminate against gays. All you have given is your own biases and a court would see you as beneath gays I think.

Perhaps you can justify your discrimination and have just not shown a just cause. Please do with your questions.

Regards
DL

You seem to think that it is nurture and not nature that creates gays. Even to blame lack of attention from parents.

That would make gays victims of bad rearing and peer pressure.

Would you be in favor of punishing them with inequality as well as the victim that succumbed to that peer pressure, or is it all on the gay guy?

What about gay women who are not into buggery, do you also deny them equality?

Regards
DL

Hey man, this is a stupid question. Just saying.

The question is based off presumptions in the OP. So in effect the OP is asking stupid questions, and I agree.

But you’re probably a liberal-leftist who believes government “ought to stay out of the bedroom” so it’s all a moot point.

You, like the OP, are hypocrites. You can’t simultaneously believe “government should stay out of the bedroom” and “equal rights for all” when “equal rights for homosexuals” means the government does need to step into the bedroom.

You seem like the kind of guy who just recently got into politics.

Do you think everyone is a “liberal leftist”?

How long have you been using terms like these?

Do you say “cuck” a lot? If so, that means you’re just now getting into politics. It’s probably a lot more complex than you think. I’ll give you some time. I know the learning curve can be pretty steep.

Did you get raped by a gay person or something?

It just sounds like I’m right, like usual.

You believe that homos deserve “equal rights”, like the OP, but have conflicting and contradicting values. You believe that government “should stay out of the bedroom” yet “homos get equal rights”. How can that be? Should or should not government step into the bedroom? Because when you and the OP imply that gays and queers “deserve equal rights”, based on their sex acts, then you are in fact inviting the government into the bedroom.

It’s a simple hypocrisy. You either want more government or less. “Equal rights for buggery” means more government, not less.

Is that simple enough for you?

Having the homophobes and misogynous question their discrimination without a just cause may be futile, but I do not think it stupid as it might save one gay somewhere from being killed. Don’t forget that what we wright now might last forever.

But hey, if you think bringing knowledge of their poor thinking to the minds of the poor thinkers so as to perhaps change it, go ahead with that opinion buddy.

I think it is poor thinking though.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Regards
DL

Why should homosexuals and other sexual deviants have “equal rights” with a traditional family, husband and wife, some children, and which should society favor and align with?

I’ll answer for everybody since I doubt I’ll receive any serious attention on this. Society favors the traditional family, heterosexuality, which is as Natural as it gets. The future of society lays with traditional people and conservative families. Families who have something worth defending, a future worth defending. Homosexuals are selfish, anti-social, and not considering the rest of society. And if they are, then they may agree with me. It could be a good thing, after all, that more males are pushed out of the sexual market and competition. It could be a good thing that a fraction of males reproduce in life, leaving the higher quality males, and females, to breed among each other. Perhaps sexual deviancy is nature’s way of sorting out lower quality of people from the gene pool. Just some ideas, I could be wrong. But prove me wrong, if you can.

In wishing to discriminate against a sub class of our society, it is for those who want to implement discriminatory laws to show a just cause. It is not to the rest of society to show that you are wrong.

A reverse onus is a cop, is intellectually dishonest, and is a logical fallacy, so make your case against the arguments I put above as I have yet to see you give a just cause.

Regards
DL