Gender Divide

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:24 pm

WendyDarling wrote:What forced morality? And what would be the alternative to this forced morality?

If a woman keeps abandoning or murdering her own children then society will rebuke or punish her. She is obligated, morally, forced, to care for her children, to live at peace with society.

There is no "alternative" except, what, praising a woman who abandons and murders her own children? Is that what you're implying, to take the "forced morality" away???

You're all over the place.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:26 pm

So you have no evidence only your rationalization based on nothing concrete? Not good enough Ec.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:32 pm

WendyDarling wrote:So you have no evidence only your rationalization based on nothing concrete? Not good enough Ec.


Let's bump up the stakes...

Let's see how much you understand reality

The man offers 50 trillion dollars, if you don't accept it, he will rape you, and torture every person on earth in a torture chamber for 50 years...

Do you consent to sex??

The thing is Wendy, women don't understand reality.

Call me full of shit.

You are wrong on this though
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6998
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Society has no guaranteed knowledge of this abandoning/murder of children, so it is not forced per se without societies knowledge, only when the woman admits to abandoning/murdering does such morality come into play after the fact. I don't care to know how many women cause their own miscarriages, for that is a sad state of affairs and shaming a woman into being a poor mother is stupid. The more we delve into the whole double standards department, the more incoherent I will become because there is no end to it and that disturbs me on levels that I can't even articulate...yet.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Do you consent to sex??

Why would I need money to have sex? Or better yet, why would I consent to sex with a psycho?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:45 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Do you consent to sex??

Why would I need money to have sex?


You answered the question half correct!

I'm impressed! :)

It's immoral to be a nun.

That's the other half. It was a trick question.

However, attempting to tamper with sexual orientations for reasons of very deep implication is a greater crime than this world is worth.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6998
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Half correct? No totally correct.

A man who is beautiful inside and outside, always gets the woman. Now whether she herself is beautiful in both directions, would be based on his screening process, if he cared as much for what is inside. We all know men care for what is on the outside, but most don't take much of an interest on what's inside.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:52 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Half correct? No totally correct.


No. It's immoral to be a nun. It's only half correct.
It's fine to take a break and see what it's like... but very immoral to actually be a nun or monk ... just for some vague sense that you are helping anyone. It's extremely
Easy to point out the layers of hypocrisy here
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6998
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:54 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Half correct? No totally correct.

A man who is beautiful inside and outside, always gets the woman. Now whether she herself is beautiful in both directions, would be based on his screening process, if he cared as much for what is inside. We all know men care for what is on the outside, but most don't take much of an interest on what's inside.


Ha!! THE woman... spoken like someone who wants sexual and emotional property to be patented just for them. Women are materialistic by nature ... what you just said is prostitution !!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6998
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Since we are making grandiose inaccurate claims, then I am too perfect to only score half of a trick question. I would not sleep with a psycho based on his crazy promise to not turn around and rape and torture anyway.

What? What is the materialism of a soul? You are not making one iota of sense.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Define some.

Criminals, rapists, murderers, men who are willing to break laws.


WendyDarling wrote:Define some and compare that to the defined some of men who make women feel unsafe. Show me plausible numbers of these "unknown" somes of which you speak. You ignored that fact that rarely does a woman make another woman feel unsafe, nor fearful of an attack because women are not violent psychos like the typical man.

Average men, law-abiding, civil men, beta-males, cuckolds, white knights, "a good husband", lots of men make women feel safe. It goes without saying that women are non-violent compared to men. That's one of the gender divisions I already mentioned. You agree with me. However this point is about "psycho" versus "normal" men.


WendyDarling wrote:It can go either way, why should it not go the way of non-violence? Can't men control themselves or is that an excuse men use, based on their biological difference in hormones and chemicals?

It cannot go both ways because non-violence results in the minority of men, who are violent, dominating everybody else. Criminals must be controlled by "violent good guys". Although it's an oxymoron. However women are protected from violent men, by other violent men.

A father perhaps. A brother. A cousin. A husband. These are some more examples.


WendyDarling wrote:She will feel more unsafe due to the inappropritae actions taken by men (my favorite was a psycho male who tried to break into my hotel room in the middle of the night).

Yes, of course, you poor babe.


WendyDarling wrote:Women need to know how to defend themselves when men come at them with dangerous intentions. Men who provide safety are not with their women 24/7 to stop aggressors.

Many times women want to be alone and "independent" and so want to walk throughout society "without fear". Women often march to such a cause, having "rape walks" at universities, or "slut walks", etc. It's oxymoronic, because is it wrong to depend on a violent man to defend against other violent men? Is it wrong to depend on the police, or the military, ultimately? Women tend not to look that far ahead though. A large percentage of women are not victims, and not victimized, throughout their lives. Innocence remains.


WendyDarling wrote:Explain how? A woman who has no bodyguard and no self-defense training, can do nothing but try to escape the situation, flee, but not be obvious about it. You never trigger future aggression with a verbal confrontation unless you can back up your words.

Wisdom is a great defense. If a woman knows which men are aggressive and hateful, and will rape her, then she can react accordingly. Knowing the difference, is critical. Many women are stupid, easily duped, and taken advantage of. I would guess daughters of single-mothers or broken families. Daughters without strong fathers, teaching them how to identify and defend against hateful males, is critical in a woman's self-esteem throughout life.


WendyDarling wrote:Give me an example of a proper male idol. :evilfun:

Maybe later
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Criminals, rapists, murderers, men who are willing to break laws.

How is a woman supposed to differentiate one strange man from another without any interactions?

Average men, law-abiding, civil men, beta-males, cuckolds, white knights,

How will I know an average man when I see him? Hope for the best?

Many times women want to be alone and "independent" and so want to walk throughout society "without fear"

What they want as they prance around en masse is not what occurs when they walk alone. Women never walk alone in society without a fear of men. Place a strange man on the same sidewalk ahead of a woman alone after dark and she will go into a mini panic mode for most men are strangers so their is no guarantee to her safety, unless of course that she knows how to keep a level head and break some bones if need be.

However women are protected from violent men, by other violent men

The violent spouses/boyfriends, pedophile brothers, cousins, uncles, the normal looking stalking rapist...violent men do not stop but a small percentage of the atrocities that happen on a daily basis. Women must protect themselves, stop the men in their tracks by whatever force is necessary.

Yes, of course, you poor babe.

Sarcasm, as if these are fictitious occurrences. Men do not deserve any freedoms.

I have no reservations about putting down aggressors now. Anger replaced fear.

Wisdom is a great defense. If a woman knows which men are aggressive and hateful, and will rape her, then she can react accordingly. Knowing the difference, is critical. Many women are stupid, easily duped, and taken advantage of. I would guess daughters of single-mothers or broken families. Daughters without strong fathers, teaching them how to identify and defend against hateful males, is critical in a woman's self-esteem throughout life.

Tell me all about this wisdom in identifying dangerous strangers and defending against them.

Maybe later

:lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:49 pm

What if we talked for days about genders of plants, trees, ants, etc.
Wouldn't that be silly?
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9955
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:03 pm

WendyDarling wrote:How is a woman supposed to differentiate one strange man from another without any interactions?

Intelligence.

Perhaps you're lacking so allow me to shine some light. Shape, size, race of the man? Familiarity, clothes he's wearing, the way he walks, where you and he are both walking, what time. Is he following you, or not? These are just some simple starts to identifying people. This ought to help you tremendously. However, we must admit, that many women are simply brain-dead stupid, very low intelligence, and honestly cannot identify people or recognize danger. Gullibility, innocence, naivety, easily duped, the "victims" of most crimes.

To seduce, trap, or ambush an intelligent woman would probably not work, because she would see it coming, and sense the danger, correctly. Properly and immediately identifying threats.

I apologize for revealing you in this manner, that you don't have the first clue. This response can be a helpful lesson for you. Are you 12 or 13 years old?



WendyDarling wrote:Men do not deserve any freedoms.

You are like Ecmandu, except the female form, with vague generalizations and universalities. He claims that all women are evil, and you, all men are evil.

Both of you...are wrong.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:06 pm

Dan~ wrote:What if we talked for days about genders of plants, trees, ants, etc.
Wouldn't that be silly?

No, because most recognized and common species have evolved to the point of sexual reproduction. Usually it is the smaller or rarer organisms that reproduce asexually, basic cellular units, simple-cells, some amphibians like frogs, lizards, etc. Many plants and insects have genders. In many spider groups, females are larger than males.

It's called "science". Maybe it's silly to you?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:39 pm

I laid out the scenario. Did you read it? Do you understand that the man is before me on the same sidewalk at night? Duh. Can you comprehend that there are no definite telltale signs of psychopathy or sociopathy, it's hidden. He is a well dressed, attractive, Asian male of average height and weight who is looking down as he approaches, but he is carrying a gun in the small of his back, he is an expert martial artists, and I am to be his next victim. Also, it wouldn't matter if he was a white male wearing a priest's attire...we already know how fucked up those muthers are.

Perhaps you're lacking so allow me to shine some light. Shape, size, race of the man? Familiarity, clothes he's wearing, the way he walks, where you and he are both walking, what time. Is he following you, or not?


Why would I wait for him to follow me? Some people are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ridiculous. If only you were a woman for a few years, you wouldn't write such stupid things. Appearance is no guarantee of anything or can't you comprehend that?

To seduce, trap, or ambush an intelligent woman would probably not work, because she would see it coming, and sense the danger, correctly. Properly and immediately identifying threats.

Can you not understand that not all threats are self-evident? If I'm thirteen, you are yet to be potty trained. Neener, neener, neener! :evilfun: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:53 pm

You're not going deep enough.

Presuming that a woman is beautiful, maybe wearing a skimpy outfit, walking alone out late, of course she is in danger of being taken into an alleyway, beaten, and raped. Males want sex, however, few are willing to go to such risky and immediate lengths to have it. Such occurrences are rare. You're glossing over this fact, about rarity. Instead common males and females have common relationships, dating, seduction, temptations, etc. Men want to use women. Women want to use men. Sometimes mutually beneficial relationships are formed, a man offers what a woman needs, and a woman offers what a man needs. For men, it's almost always about sex. For women, it's about everything else. I demonstrated this already.

What you are taking about, however, with violent and dangerous males, is Desperation. Some males are desperate for sex, like Ecmandu, and it severely perverts and twists their drives and willpower. A sexually desperate male, has a high probability to rape and commit such crimes. Or usually it's as simple as guy pouring roofies into a woman's drink, or getting women drunk and passing out, etc. There are many factors and contexts to choose from.

It's not a matter of "men are to blame" since males already receive the vast majority of punishments for sexual crimes. Females tend not to be punished for sexual crimes, since females are providers of sex to begin with. Most modern people see sex as pleasure, not reproduction. Reproduction is a foregone conclusion. Because average, common, and modern people don't think that far ahead. Are blind to tomorrow. And an abortion would suffice.


Can you go deeper, or not?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:16 pm

Give me an example of what you mean by deeper. Your last post wasn't it, so don't try to fool yourself that it was.

Can you understand that not all threats are self-evident?

Where's my answer?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:39 pm

My last post was a counter-point that you're barely scratching the surface. I always go deep, wink wink.

Anyway, it strikes me now, that you as a female, don't really understand male desperation. Thus it's another point worth talking about. Females don't understand, nor want to understand, male sexual desperation. That's fine. A sexually desperate male is pathetic, to women, repulsive, disgusting, creepy, etc. I'll add here that sexual desperation is also repulsive among males. Men do not respect beta-males who debase themselves, stalk women, and need to go to desperate lengths for the hope of sex. Throw all the negative identifiers into it. What triggers repulsive feelings is automatic and instinctive. Women can't help it. Many women and girls try to "be nice" but that only encourages depraved/deprived males. So there is no "being nice" about it, in the end.

Many times I hear "alpha male status" as a social contrivance, a type of man who is not desperate for sex, since sex is readily available to him. And he subjugates and humiliates beta-males and other sexually depraved-deprived males. He's a "bully" but with good cause.

Creeps (desperate males) are not good nor beneficial for any social grouping. It hurts the women of that group. It also causes disunity in the males. Therefore, sexual repulsion is universal, to both males and females. There's something more to be said about guys who can "easily have" women versus those who cannot. The satiated versus the desperate.

That's the distinction I'll use.


Satiated males, versus, Desperate males. Desperation can take on many forms. It's a different topic, worthy of a different topic, but it's a good topic to derive from this thread. I'm happy that this thread finally produced something of worth.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:43 pm

Where's my answer?

How is stating the obvious helpful? Beta-males, many are married and have access to sex. The problem is in the male mind, his psychology, overall.

Most men are broken and simply exhibit their defects in different ways, due to the lack of common sense found in a proper family upbringing.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:50 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Where's my answer?

Be more specific.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:01 pm

For the fifth time:

Can you understand that not all threats are self-evident?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:33 pm

I already answered that question, but I'll answer it a second time since I'm feeling generous.

What is "self-evident" to one woman is not to another. It's about intelligence. I already said that, of course, average and lower intelligent women are duped, leading to rape or worse, murder. An intelligent woman is better about screening, understanding male nature, recognizing and identifying threats, etc. This doesn't seem obvious to you, but now's always the best time to learn.

Do those "IQ tests" teach about identifying rapists? Seems like they're not doing you any good.


Real intelligence is different. Real intelligent women don't have the same problems as average and lower intelligent women have.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:29 pm

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6981
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:42 am

So your argument now is that intelligent women are victimized as much as or more than unintelligent women?

You're done. Take some time to reflect on the error of your ways. Clearly, your reasoning is wrong.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron