Gender Divide

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Forum rules
Forum Philosophy

Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:11 pm

There are a couple areas that males and females seemingly cannot empathize nor understand about each other and this thread will lay the premises out. Firstly, males are involved with violence, from a young age. Males naturally learn and understand that wars are fought almost entirely by males, against males, without knowing or caring why. The reasons and causes for war don't really matter. Females then, receive rewards and benefits from violence, without engaging directly in it. An example of this could be a group of male hunters, in early human tribes, who went outside their territory, to hunt a wild animal, kill it, and bring the meat back to the tribe. Another example would be modern-day slaughterhouses that are censored and ignored by mass media and mainstream sources, thus disallowing females to see or understand how meat and other foods are processed nowadays.

Women don't understand violence, since they are only indirectly involved, if involved at all. And males don't understand Politics. That's right, males don't understand politics, because most males don't understand women, or want to understand women, beyond seducing one for sex. If a male looks at women objectively, without bias and prejudice, and ignoring his own sexual appetite, then what do women do? What are women? Answer: women are competing among themselves, non-violently, for resources. Women tend to be socialistic and friendly, cooperative although backhanded. Females want to outshine each-other. Feminine competition tends to be psychological and pathological. Females can incite and instigate violence, but not in obvious ways. Recently I posted an article of a modern young woman who incited and urged her depressive beta-male boyfriend, to commit suicide. She was found guilty of manslaughter. Although it is rare, historically, that females would be punished for even that.

Modern society, the u.s. especially, is largely premised on liberal-left values of "Equality". However there is no actual "gender equality" when the primary gender differences are ignored completely. They are ignored because the average human being is either incapable of approaching the other sex objectively, or the world at large, objectively. In other words, people take their own subjective biases into the premises, and presume to know the other gender with core intentions in mind. This is obvious when it comes to sex. Males want women sexually, to quell the masculine sexual appetite. Females do not have the pressing urge for sex, like men, because females lack testosterone and other such hormones that compel sexual attraction and intercourse. Thus males are the 'instigators' of sex while females are the passive-recipients of sex. Females get to pick-and-choose which of their dozens of suitors, to have sex with, at any given time. However, historically, there is social and cultural suppression on female promiscuity, and on male sexual access.

Some of you may know what I'm talking about. Among philosophers, thinkers, and the more intelligent, obviously a more empathetic and deeper understanding can be expected. But 'objective' approaches to gender will always be rare since gender divergence is the natural outcrop and manifestation of evolution. Males and females are built, genetically, to be different, focused upon sex. Of course, both genders and sexes are "equally" interested in sex. Sex is an easy topic to focus upon.

Females tend to be privileged and claim innocence. This allows females to invest most of their time, or entire lives, to what appear as "petty" social interactions to men. Men don't understand the nuances and small degrees females go to manipulate and hurt each-other. For example, the modern western world wants to stop "cyber-bullying", but usually don't focus on female bullying. Instead males are perceived as the natural bully, the main problem. While young females get a free pass. This topic would be "politically incorrect", because to discuss it, is to trespass on the 'immaculate woman' stereotype, that women are blameless, innocent, and immune. And they are, and perhaps they should be, or perhaps also they have to be, since not much can be done about it. Females have innate privileges that males do not have.

Until such privilege can be analyzed, then no, gender will not be "equal" nor ever become so.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:26 pm

A basic tenant of feminism is that white-males are privileged but females are not. I will now argue that this is deeply flawed, and the opposite. White-females are privileged but males are not. First, context is required. What privilege? What kind of privilege? What is the manifestation of such privilege? And the context can be simple. Feminists mean that males can do and "get away" with things that average western females cannot. Males can drive fast, act recklessly, take huge gambles, risk-taking in general, and especially, *be promiscuous*. The last point is most important. When feminists speak against "male privilege", my counter-argument here is that they're speaking directly of sexual promiscuity.

That males are "allowed" or "forgiven" for having multiple or dozens or hundreds of sexual partners, but women are publicly and socially shamed for the same. My hypothesis is simple. Females, and Feminism, want to strike at and overturn the idea of modern female chastity, because opening up 'sex' / promiscuity for females, essentially would give the average much, much more power (privileges) than women already have. An example of this would be the modern-day "slut-walks" where women, similar to homosexuals, announce their "Pride" in being or doing as such. This is an oxymoron, objectively, since "Pride" denotes a male-patriarchal perspective, and therefore, conveys the opposite of what is intended. To be "Proud" would not to be promiscuous for women, and not to be queer for men. In other words, "Pride" is an appeal to the favor of your biological father.

Modern-day "Pride" is an inversion, and attack upon, white-male patriarchy, as modern-day young people, age 18-24, claim to be "Proud" of sexual perversions, sodomy, fellatio, or whatever. The claim to be "Proud" for being a hedonist, is false by definition.

However, females typically benefit from hedonism. If a male is sexually promiscuous, then his attempts to seduce and gain the favor of multiple women, will be received positively. A woman with many suitors, gains from her natural beauty. And so, if modern women can sleep with many men, promiscuously, and still fetch the highest attentions, then why wouldn't she? As if it is easy to tell how many men a woman has been with, without confronting her directly? And would women lie about such a thing, and to whom, and who would care to begin with?

A note: I'm not opposed to female privilege, myself. I don't really care, except insofar as studying, philosophy, and learning go. The phenomenon is interesting in its own right. It's particularly interesting the way average people lie to each other, and themselves, when it comes to gender, sex, attraction, beauty, and privileges. However these are often taboo and sensitive topics and areas. Females tend to be discrete about their sexuality, while males, openly brag about sexual conquest.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Urwrong,

Name three male philosophers on this forum who believe in and condone the "immaculate woman." Name any males, modern public figures, who espouse their support of the "immaculate woman."

It's true that women do not have much contact with physical violence, most do avoid it, since most have no way to protect themselves for they have always been instructed to withhold their physicality, they were never given permission to rough house like boys, to break shit, to strike out, to destroy. Those behaviors are not lady-like. Why?

Girls should exercise their physicality and develop it for all of its health benefits. I advocate for female physicality, girls who know their own strengths and have no reservations about making their strengths known. For instance, women have stronger legs than men whereas men have more upper body strength. Women are more agile and exhibit more coordination (better balance) than men in general. It's too bad that women have not figured out how to make the most with what they have been given so their safety is not always in jeopardy.

It's time for women to understand how to stand on their own in combat and do some ass kicking. Since women of days gone by had so little freedom and relatively no independence or autonomy, they were perpetually the victims, but we women have no excuses now. We women are much stronger than we even know or than societal men will ever believe. My first trainer, a male, upped the weights on all the machines he introduced me to so that I could understand that I was way stronger than society would have me believe. Thanks to him I was able to leg press more weight than anyone else in the busy gym, at 800 lbs. my left knee started to grind so I dropped it back to 30 reps. at 600 lbs.

If a male looks at women objectively, without bias and prejudice, and ignoring his own sexual appetite, then what do women do? What are women? Answer: women are competing among themselves, non-violently, for resources.

A pathetic situation perpetuated by the general populace of what is acceptable via what's expected. As a woman, I expect much more out of other females, but I still haven't figured out the best way to invoke more. Exuding femininity, the old fashioned sort, needs to die. Men cannot complain about girlie girls being above the dirt of struggle in one breath while complaining that the less girlie girls who are willing and able to struggle are not girlie enough. That's an example of male psychosis wanting a feminine girl in the first breath then complaining about her femininity of being the immaculate woman in the second.

That males are "allowed" or "forgiven" for having multiple or dozens or hundreds of sexual partners, but women are publicly and socially shamed for the same.

Men are hypocritical, selfish pigs who would fuck away a female's chastity under false pretenses without a second thought.

My hypothesis is simple. Females, and Feminism, want to strike at and overturn the idea of modern female chastity, because opening up 'sex' / promiscuity for females, essentially would give the average much, much more power (privileges) than women already have.

Why can't men exercise restraint to be chaste themselves until marriage? No unchaste man can even seriously comment on an unchaste woman. My pussy mocks such contemptible double standards. So these male sluts have the audacity to persecute a female slut, who is less the slut than him and less the conniver too. :lol:

The phenomenon is interesting in its own right. It's particularly interesting the way average people lie to each other, and themselves, when it comes to gender, sex, attraction, beauty, and privileges.

I find it depressing.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:14 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Urwrong,

Name three male philosophers on this forum who believe in and condone the "immaculate woman." Name any males, modern public figures, who espouse their support of the "immaculate woman."

I guess the conservative voices: Autsider, Magnus Anderson, Ucciscore, would promote female chastity and traditionally feminine gender roles for women.


WendyDarling wrote:It's true that women do not have much contact with physical violence, most do avoid it, since most have no way to protect themselves for they have always been instructed to withhold their physicality, they were never given permission to rough house like boys, to break shit, to strike out, to destroy. Those behaviors are not lady-like. Why?

For the reasons I've mentioned, natural gender roles have dictated, over time, a division of labor that separates men and women. It's the matter of thousands of years, and longer, that have made men or women what we are.


WendyDarling wrote:Girls should exercise their physicality and develop it for all of its health benefits. I advocate for female physicality, girls who know their own strengths and have no reservations about making their strengths known. For instance, women have stronger legs than men whereas men have more upper body strength. Women are more agile and exhibit more coordination (better balance) than men in general. It's too bad that women have not figured out how to make the most with what they have been given so their safety is not always in jeopardy.

It's time for women to understand how to stand on their own in combat and do some ass kicking. Since women of days gone by had so little freedom and relatively no independence or autonomy, they were perpetually the victims, but we women have no excuses now. We women are much stronger than we even know or than societal men will ever believe. My first trainer, a male, upped the weights on all the machines he introduced me to so that I could understand that I was way stronger than society would have me believe. Thanks to him I was able to leg press more weight than anyone else in the busy gym, at 800 lbs. my left knee started to grind so I dropped it back to 30 reps. at 600 lbs.

The rise of female MMA and weight-lifting is the wrong direction. It doesn't make sense for females to pursue masculine roles or males to pursue feminine roles. There's no need for it, except for the appeal to modern-day social justice. Men and women pretend "to be equal" and that women should act like men and men act like women. This is a false direction, a mis-direction. It makes much more sense for males to focus on masculine-enhancing endeavors and women to focus on feminine-enhancing endeavors. I believe in traditional gender roles, conservatism. Modernity is against tradition, as liberalism is against conservatism.


WendyDarling wrote:A pathetic situation perpetuated by the general populace of what is acceptable via what's expected. As a woman, I expect much more out of other females, but I still haven't figured out the best way to invoke more. Exuding femininity, the old fashioned sort, needs to die. Men cannot complain about girlie girls being above the dirt of struggle in one breath while complaining that the less girlie girls who are willing and able to struggle are not girlie enough. That's an example of male psychosis wanting a feminine girl in the first breath then complaining about her femininity of being the immaculate woman in the second.

People make mistakes. The ideal male, perpetuated by women, is also as flawed as the ideal female, perpetuated by men. However, there are degrees, particularly the degrees of allowance and forgiveness average people are willing to go when it comes to sexual attraction and mating. Just today I noticed a woman near where I work. She's somewhat attractive. But she's a drunk. You can smell it on her breath and the perfumes she tries to hide it with. That type of flaw, alcoholism, or other such flaws, severely devalue otherwise decent people. So there are a lot more contexts to add, goes without saying.


WendyDarling wrote:Men are hypocritical, selfish pigs who would fuck away a female's chastity under false pretenses without a second thought.

Most yes, but who's at fault? Males can be educated to respect chastity, females can too. Traditionally, chastity and virginity are respected by more religious communities. Many Christians, for example, are expected to marry before or immediately after, loss of virginity. This group of people has values that other, non-religious people do not. Some communities and cultures have more forgiveness than others, concerning promiscuity.

I say that boys and girls should both be taught about the ramifications of using and leaving women. However it's not a popular topic or discussion. For most people, it's embarrassing. Females don't want to admit the times they are duped. And many insecure males only want to brag to their peers about how awesome (conniving) they are. I think that dishonesty is bad, all around. And people tend to pass their mistakes onto others when they can.


WendyDarling wrote:Why can't men exercise restraint to be chaste themselves until marriage? No unchaste man can even seriously comment on an unchaste woman. My pussy mocks such contemptible double standards. So these male sluts have the audacity to persecute a female slut, who is less the slut than him and less the conniver too. :lol:

Because men and women are fundamentally different animals.


WendyDarling wrote:I find it depressing.

I think maturity and learning about sex is redeeming. Standards lower when anybody grows older, reality sets in. Everybody is forced to re-evaluate childish and unrealistic idealism.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Urwrong,

You are not addressing the direct points I have made and you are glossing over this discussion without any nitty-gritty specifics, so basically making non-specific generalizations that do not move our discussion in any definite direction, in other words, blah, blah, blah...very modern.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:55 pm

The rise of female MMA and weight-lifting is the wrong direction. It doesn't make sense for females to pursue masculine roles or males to pursue feminine roles. There's no need for it, except for the appeal to modern-day social justice.


Those women are safe where typically untrained women are defenseless which I have already stated is a crucial need of what women need to feel...safe. Men make women feel unsafe. The ratio of men attacking women is huge compared to women attacking women.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 pm

I don't really have a lot to say on this, I just feel like all of this has been said so many times before. But men can also outsmart women. I remember watching a doc on sex trafficking and it was other women who essentially lured girls into sex slavery: playing the role of the middle 'man'. The men would hire and older and 'trustworthy-looking' woman to lie to younger girls about job opportunities. The reason so many fell for it is because they trusted the woman. And my suspicion tells me that she knew, too, what she was doing, but her own values, or greed, took over. It's so sad to see how women can be duped ( I guess this would be classified as a feminine tactic, as well). The rest of control is physical and psychological, most of which I would argue would be psychological (breaking the will), but that could be a topic of its own right.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4183
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:49 pm

And my suspicion tells me that she knew, too, what she was doing, but her own values, or greed, took over.


What kind of documentary leaves one to their own suspicions rather than elucidating on documented facts? Stop watching the crappy type of documentaries.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:17 am

I'll just explain this once more.

Males biggest complaint in life is that you can only get sex from women by being an asshole.

Females never complain about "only bitches get laid" because it has never been true.

Homosexuals don't either, because it's never true.

What this means is that ONLY heterosexual men are accountable to the phrase "I have to not be an asshole to get sex or a resource"

Well, asshole is a huge category!!!

Theyre divided into overt and neglect categories.

BTW: the slut thing comes from women, not men, girly men will often use the slut card to fit in with women more, but none of them actually believe it. Women use it to shame women who decrease the commodity of sex for the women.

A neglect abuse is watching two women fight and trying not to break it up (being an asshole to women), one of them or both can be seriously injured... same if you just stand around and watch a man rape a woman.

An overt category for men is approach escalation, which has been used for 100% of the sexual selections in heterosexuality (hence why men say only assholes can get laid).

This is basically the problem in a nutshell ...

Heterosexual men are the only sex/gender/sexual orientation responsible if gays or women are discomforted. Women and gays are not responsible at all, for non hypocrisy or protecting anyone including themselves. If they do experience anything resembling a hell state, it's the heterosexual males fault and burden to remove all female and gay burden. Letting them hell, is like letting a 2 year old walk up to an electrical outlet and stick a crab poker in it... it's abuse through neglect. Obviously, if you as a parent get rewarded for abusing your child, morality becomes null and void. Even in this instance, if a woman sat and watched a child do this, heterosexual men are to blame, not her.

That's all because of the 100% conspicuous consumption, approach escalation blackmail for men to ever get sex from a woman.

I know that I'm trying to explain reason to women, which of course is stupid, because if they ever hell or make errors or reason or logic, and they suffer for it... the men hell for it, not gays or women.

If a woman does hell, the heterosexual men are severely moreso tortured until they get that woman back to heavenly states. The only real people who pay an actual price are heterosexual men.

Lots of heterosexual men think they're going to get away with it. They're not.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:50 am

The hardest thing for a man to do is not flip the fuck out or get angry when they figure this out. If they don't abuse women to get sex, the anger builds towards women and men, women forcing men to act out to get sex, and men for acting out to get sex...

I personally flipped the fuck out... seriously flipped the fuck out! Then I realized, in my own way, I was as bad as the men and women... I thought women would certainly hell for their behavior, and then I realized that would make me an asshole who got a resource in the future, and send me back to hell...

So I became much calmer once I figured out that women aren't accountable for anything... once I realized this, I realized that it's just up to the few non-asshole men to add cosmic options to the entire cosmos to avoid hell. There might be a clock on heterosexual men where they have to hell before they can pz heaven. I think there is. Time will tell.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:04 am

If men stopped being selfish, self-serving asshole's who arbitrarily shit on goodness, then none would be helled.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:20 am

Gender philosophy is a waste of time.
Humans waste time like it is an art, to waste it.
The underlying source of this style of thinking is darwinistic.
If nature loves strength so much, why are we still weaker than animals?
This is like reading a drab fiction novel.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9970
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:29 am

I'm not following how we are weaker than animals or how animals, apart from humans, have anything to do with the mentality of gender philosophy. I'm just not following you Dan. The fact that women have been subjugated by men throughout history and that this type of history doesn't need to repeat itself, is anything but a waste of time. There are quite a few weak-minded men on this forum who lament that they have lost their totalitarian control over women as if it's the end of the world, that women are causing the end of the world...male stupidity ensures the end of the world unless women intervene like never before.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:30 am

The wisest of men, even men in general have obviously debated whether women have souls.

They do, it's just that women are a type of evil that's really hard for men to sit with. You have to be evil as a man to get a reward from women. Because of this, men just stopped listening to women and just abusing them, approach escalation, contradiction frequency, conspicuous consumption...

Men thought women deserved to be punished for only rewarding evil... but there has always been a different class of men. The billions of men who questioned it, who sat and thought, why do assholes get the most sex, at this early stage in development, they still believe that they're not an asshole, its denial. Once they actually absorb the full magnitude of what an asshole actually is, then they are hit by the incomprehensible!! They will never get laid, and women can never be punished for it.

Now, nice women get sex constantly, Moreso than bitchy women, nice men cannot get sex.

It is not the evil of women not having sex with nice men that truly confounds the deepest part of a mans horror, it is that women HAVE to be sent to heaven for torturing the entire species this way. Like I said before, it is a type of evil that's in its own class, necessarily by universal law, that in order to avoid hell, women need to stay evil forever and they can never be punished for it.

And heterosexual men get serious hell. Most heterosexual men are overt and omission assholes.
This is going to get them short term female affection, social inclusion, but eventually the paths diverge... males sent to hell, females sent to heaven.

Once a male reaches the stage of development wherein he realizes that stratified sex is a hypocrisy even if they earned it, because, all another man has to say is... shit, lucky fuck, why did he go to hell for 400 billion years and earn it more than me (ha! Assuming that actually mattered to women lol) There's always the one-upping... it's a valid point.

So the more evolved HATE every suffering and reward until all rewards can be translated to everyone.

The rest of the population scramble around... "mine, mine" as their "character witness." I have a child, so I'm more fit as a male than you, a woman fucked me 8000 times, so I'm more fit than you... I'm the CEO making the big bucks so I'm more fit than you"

Of course, the reason men do this is to get laid...

Not to help people. Destroy wealth, don't die, female will have sex with you. Simple really.

This is why men for thousands of years have thought women don't have souls. They are gravely mistaken if they think for a second that they can be away with not sending women to heaven!!

Oh, the job of not being hypocritical!

Men have no possible blackmail system to use on women, none, zero. So women never have to be non hypocritical.

Well... whatever, that's the real divide
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:36 am

Stop blaming women for the evil of men EC! Men are evil, violent, self-serving assholes, who subjugated women for thousands of years, if not from the onset of mankind itself.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:46 am

WendyDarling wrote:Stop blaming women for the evil of men EC! Men are evil, violent, self-serving assholes, who subjugated women for thousands of years, if not from the onset of mankind itself.


You don't get it!!! ONLY men are to blame!!!

Females have the female blackmail system... they have to neither be good, reasonable or logical, they don't have to be kind or compassionate, loving...

Nothing... the men who are mean to you now go to hell. You as a female have ZERO accountability morally ZERO!! Hurt, is only a heterosexual males fault, they are the only ones who CAN be punished for it. I'm not saying it's the women's fault !!! It's impossible because of the female blackmail system for anything to be a woman's fault.... anything!!!

You're misreading me!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:55 am

Men are evil, violent, self-serving assholes, who subjugated women for thousands of years, if not from the onset of mankind itself.


Adolf was a man.
Jesus was a man.

Having a willy and such may effect the male system of thought.
But im guessing only by around 10%.
Testosterone and estrogen have their effect.
Does that alone make someone good or evil?

Sexism is a lot like racism.
It's a straw man. An error.
That is why i try to say it is a waste of time.

Differences between genders do exist but they are not that big.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9970
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:01 am

Dan~ wrote:
Men are evil, violent, self-serving assholes, who subjugated women for thousands of years, if not from the onset of mankind itself.


Adolf was a man.
Jesus was a man.

Having a willy and such may effect the male system of thought.
But im guessing only by around 10%.
Testosterone and estrogen have their effect.
Does that alone make someone good or evil?

Sexism is a lot like racism.
It's a straw man. An error.
That is why i try to say it is a waste of time.

Differences between genders do exist but they are not that big.


That's not true. Approach escalation is 100% on the male side ... that's an infinite difference.

I want to repeat, for the men and women here...

ONLY men are to blame ... ONLY men. Men should know that only assholes can get laid (billions of them say it! DUH!!) so the question is, are you going to think with your dick and go to hell, or not be a hypocrite... women have ZERO blame, because not one woman who has ever lived thought "why do the bitches get the most guys?" No hypocrisy, no accountability!! ONLY men can be blamed!! NOT women!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:09 am

How different is a male and female cat or dog?
It's not that different.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9970
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:15 am

Dan~ wrote:How different is a male and female cat or dog?
It's not that different.


To be perfectly honest, I don't know the approach escalation statistics for cats and dogs. I just don't know it. I do know that for thousands upon thousands of years, billions of men have been saying, "why do assholes get the most women?" And not one women has ever thought, "wow, why do bitches get the most men?"

I'm going to suggest a no-brainer on this one.

I don't think billions of men are stupid, I think they don't analyze it further to include themselves because they want to be able to trick themselves to act out just enough to even secure a single sexual resource.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:08 am

Females have the female blackmail system... they have to neither be good, reasonable or logical, they don't have to be kind or compassionate, loving...

No, they don't, you made that female blackmail system up just as you wrote that females have evil souls that men cannot sit with which is more made up, erroneous rubbish.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:25 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Females have the female blackmail system... they have to neither be good, reasonable or logical, they don't have to be kind or compassionate, loving...

No, they don't, you made that female blackmail system up just as you wrote that females have evil souls that men cannot sit with which is more made up, erroneous rubbish.


What are you talking about? Of course they have a blackmail system, read the last post...

Almost every man who has ever lived on earth has stated "why to assholes get the most women?" And there has definitely not been a woman who's ever even thought, "wow, why do bitches get the most men?"

Billions of men and women ... that's not making shit up !!!!

Because men COMPLAIN about this, they are held to a standard... not to be an asshole to get something from a woman that is good, otherwise they will hate themselves. Since nice women get laid MORE, they don't have this complaint, and thus, are not liable for being or not being a bitch, they don't suffer the hypocrisy clause, and have no motivational system to be anything. If they suffer, the heterosexual men pay for it, not the women, if women hurt heterosexual men, responding in any type of kind to a woman sends the heterosexual to hell. That's the blackmail system!!! It's there, billions of men and women say it every day!!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby surreptitious57 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:32 am

Ecmandu wrote:
the slut thing comes from women not men

Comes from both men and women [ though not all men or women ] but a woman has as much right to sleep
with as many people as she wants the same as a man does long as she accepts responsibility for her choices
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:37 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
the slut thing comes from women not men

Comes from both men and women [ though not all men or women ] but a woman has as much right to sleep
with as many people as she wants the same as a man does long as she accepts responsibility for her choices


The female blackmail system sends all heterosexual men to hell who allow a female to take responsibility.

Approach escalation is 100%.

You can't handle the truth ...

Actually sit and listen to billions of people, and then ponder the implications.

Billions of men say, "why do assholes get the most women?"

Billions of women have never once thought to even make such an absurd claim about bitches getting the most men.

You and WD are going to argue against billions of men and women??
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Gender Divide

Postby surreptitious57 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:14 am

Ecmandu wrote:
The female blackmail system sends all heterosexual men to hell who allow a female to take responsibility

There is no such thing as the female blackmail system [ you made that up ] and also no such place as hell

Actually sit and listen to billions of people and then ponder the implications

Have you sat and listened to billions of people then pondered the implications [ I did not think so ]

Billions of men say why do assholes get the most women?

Some men might say that but definitely not billions of them

Billions of women have never once thought to even make such an absurd claim about bitches getting the most men

It is possible some women might have but you have absolutely no idea what billions of them have thought about this

You and WD are going to argue against billions of men and women?

No just the bullshit that you insist upon posting here all of the time
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Next

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users