Sexuality - masculine and feminine

Interesting exchange I had on this video: youtube.com/watch?v=f8R0aS2FT54

There is some truth in that it is masculine to dominate and it is feminine to be dominated.

I would say men who penetretate (dominate) other men are more masculine (insofar as they don’t get penetrated themselves) than men who get penetrated (dominated) by women.

Khat, yes. Penetrating is masculine, being penetrated is feminine.

Han, tbh, I’d rather die than just do whatever a woman tells me to do just cause she has a gun. There are worse things than dying.

In reality there are masculine traits and behaviors and feminine traits and behaviors. Say an average man is 70% masculine, 30% feminine, while average woman is the other way around. Very few women will end up being more masculine than even average men, none will be more masculine than the high-end men, and the other way around. This is just biology.

What confuses things is that with modern technology men and women can alter their biological makeup to the point that a man can end up having more feminine traits than the average woman so that he is more feminine in everything except the fact that he has a dick, and even this can be “fixed”. Same for women, testosterone and steroids can make a woman stronger and more masculine than the average male. Every seen bodybuilding women who use these supplements? It’s not only their muscles that change, their entire body including the jaw begins taking on more masculine characteristics.

Yeah, I stand by what I said. Gay sex where you penetrate makes you more masculine than “hetero” sex where you are penetrated by a woman.

It is masculine to penetrate, it is feminine to be penetrated. It’s that simple.

I just want to note, the healthy ideal is that the male penetrates a female, and a female is penetrated by a male.

We’re talking about deviancy (gay sex) here. Just because something is deviant doesn’t make it non-masculine or non-feminine however.

Man A has sex with plenty of women whom he penetrates, then he is imprisoned for 20 years and during that time, he eventually gets thirsty enough and penetrates a feminine looking guy. After getting out of jail he continues only having sex with women whom he penetrates.

Man B also has sex with women, but he never penetrates them - instead, he prefers always to be the penetrated one. Also, the kind of women he prefers to penetrate him are those who look like “Buck Angel” (google it, still XX chromosome mate), and the women who penetrate him all do it with a cut-off male penis surgically attached to their body.

Which man is more masculine? Do you get my point about

1. Why masculinity/femininity as traits are more important than chromosomes
    and
  2. Why penetrating is masculine and getting penetrated is feminine?

Khat, I’m fully aware of your point and still stand by what I said.

And I believe my thought experiment with men A and B proves I’m right.

Masculinity is essentially about dominating on a behavioral level, a masculine body on a physical level and testosterone on a biological level. Notice they’re all interconnected - in order to dominate one needs a strong body, to have a strong body one needs testosterone, and to have testosterone naturally one needs XY chromosomes (which technology/artifice can bypass). However none of this is magical, which is why technology can cause so much confusion by altering the biology which in turn alters physicality and behavior. So no, it really isn’t about much more than domination and testosterone.

The thing is, masculinity is about penetrating WOMEN but more fundamentally, it is about penetrating. To attempt to assign either “masculinity” or “femininity” to an act of penetrating men as a man deviates from the ultimate purpose both evolved for, but I still maintain it is more similar to masculinity, and getting pegged is more similar to femininity because of the penetration thing. That’s my final.

Masculine and feminine forms

The female form is sexually pleasing, but purely aesthetically speaking the male form is superior by far.

The female form is round, soft and infantile. The female body and mind are built entirely around her womb/vagina. As Satyr said somewhere (or he was quoting somebody), women are sex personified - their bodies exude sex. Everything about them is related to reproduction in a very direct manner. The ideal female form is easier to achieve and maintain. Basically, do very light/easy bodily exercise sometimes and don’t eat like a pig and your natural bodily development will take care of the rest. The female represents nature, they are born with high initial value on average and within a social environment their survival and reproduction is almost ensured. The man must prove himself to her that he is worthy of reproduction the same way he proves himself to nature that he is worthy of survival.

Neither the female body nor mind evolved to deal with the harshness of nature on their own - they evolved to give birth to and raise children. They are intermediaries between men and children, half-children.

For a man it is more indirect. The male body/mind don’t revolve entirely around his sexual organs in the same way a woman’s does, instead, it revolves around dominating the environment for securing resources needed to survive and propagate. The ideal male form requires significantly more effort and energy to be achieved and maintained. It is a rising above nature (the female form) and it has a more squarely/orderly appearance (opposed to feminine roundness). The ideal male form exudes power and is awe-inspiring.

The male form evolved to be serious and powerful because men do not have innate value in the same way females do. They have to deal with the harshness of the natural world or perish.

A little off topic, but sexual reproduction could have come about as an extension of eating, or cannibalism, making the consuming organism an aggressive one.

Doesn’t make much sense. Eating is about consuming energy. Sexual reproduction is about expunging accumulated excess energies.

Hunger, which causes us to eat, is the body’s way of communicating its biological needs to our psyche. If you are truly hungry, starving, your sexual drive will be lower and your mind/body will be occupied with obtaining food. Same with water.

Healthy sex drive is only possible if other bodily needs are successfully satiated and the body has accumulated enough excess energies so that it can afford to expend them on producing sperm and the physical act of sex.

[b][size=100]-----[/size][/b]

Masculinity in humans is about imposing one’s order over a portion of space (territory) and the resources it contains. Breaching into the territory of another, PENETRATING IT, is considered a masculine, aggressive act. This is so in humans as well as many territorial animals, such as cats. Accepting the penetration of an other into your own territory, submitting to it, is a feminine act done out of weakness and/or cowardice. A male that accepts another male into his territory who promotes an ordering contrary to its own is being submissive, emasculated.

Cuckoldry - allowing another male in your home (territory) to use your resource (female) is one of the ultimate acts of emasculation.
The same goes for political cuckoldry, which is multiculturalism - allowing people with drastically different genes and memes to come into your country (territory), consume your resources (including females) and impose their own will and advocate for their own interests.

I don’t think that

When complimenting

or talking about feminine traits in women

The first thing that comes to mind

Are the XX chromosomes.

“Babe, these XX chromosomes are so hot, I wanna motorboat them puppies”
“Sweets if I could choose a way to die it would be to get suffocated by them XX chromosomes”

EDIT: Or indeed, I don’t imagine women talk about how big and thick some man’s XY chromosomes are.

Cannibalism is just one of the theories of how sexual reproduction came about. Of course, here I’m thinking more of single cell ed organisms.