The Ʃxpansion

The Ʃxpansion

The digital sandman

There exists a world to wit the potential to life may expand into the given expanse. However, when it does first become existent, it [being within the quantum entanglement sphere] senses all the potential of what it could become, but becomes the simplest thing first. Eventually ‘it’ will expand through the series of evolved life/death experience values. In other words each incarnation would move each instance [of ‘it’] through the stratospheres of the potentiality to life; ergo humans will get reborn as humans as that is the maximum expanse.
This is a sequence, once known it can be built; at some point it will be possible to build up to a human/oid. They will be the same, but will not have any experience from previous incarnations. They may be purer. They may be superior.
Consider this collection to then be in seed form and akin to a code or set of instructions. Once you have the code, you can manufacture the living form of that code and of that consciousness. They may be immortal.

The history of the machine of history

The most advance eventually wins: as there is an expansion occurring, the path of the unfolding pattern - like a sine-wave, will in the same way as the soul moves through incarnations, move towards the maximum expansion. And then keep expanding. Spartans will win, Romans will win, the Normans will win. The industrial revolution will win.
Everything else and especially that which stands in its way, will endure a suck followed by death scenario.

• So is experience valuable?

Interesting Amorphos

Firstly I am going to try something new here - something like: what goes up must come down. I will start with the last line. I am guessing that when I come back to answer this question again that my answer will have changed.

I think experience is very valuable. It helps us learn from past mistakes. Experience helps to change our perspective on life for the better. Or should I say that experience should change our perspective on life for the better by learning from past mistakes?

The practical part is often what we learn from first. The observation of facts often gets us into trouble through misinterpretation. Here maybe we are speaking of the observation of events more than the facts - in which case following the events can get us into even more trouble if the facts of those events are misrepresented.

“Everything else and especially that which stands in its way, will endure a suck followed by death scenario.”
^ ^ ^ The impression left on me from the occurrence of this post ^ ^ ^

8-[

What wins next?

Would you say experience is like the swordsmith forging the perfect weapon? And that the perfect edge is to be found through an amalgamation build-up of layers parallel ~ if you will, to the layers of interweaving metal and of experience. Each thing learned improves the blade.
Then indeed, once you have the blade, you observe the strengths and weaknesses of both it against another guy with the same sword type, and against other weapons. The man gets better with the blade ~ of some such thing.
Now think about what all that forges with the metal of the soul over each lifetime!

There are I think many lines, allow me to give another; the peasants revolt, the English civil war [lead to parliamentary power], followed by [yes on the same line!] the American and french revolutions. Then notice how after the defeat of napoleon it wasn’t long before the french, British and American became allied, and Britannica former allies Austria and Prussia/Germany, then became the enemy. Flipped the whole thing like a coin lol.

What wins ultimately? That which can survive. So anything which can be perpetuated and that can survive any natural catastrophe. At worst a loss of material resources followed by mass starvation and a return virtually to the stone age. Yet the simple way of life wont survive an asteroid like that which took out the dinosaur. And its like, the same thing forever, which I think still sucks. Either way, finding a perpetual way to exist and populate the universe, is the successful path here, and to back it up, I am saying that all history has been moving with the paths which lead us to that victory.

Its akin to a quest or something. The ultimate gamer really knows how to set a challenge.

• there are probably billions of fail planets out there :confused:

Sxpansion? Isnt there an e lacking?