On The Degeneracy Of The Age

The website from which the letter came:http://trisagionseraph.tripod.com/library.html

This letter could more aptly be called, The Degeneracy Of Man. For some reason, modern man forgets who he really is…a degenerate…like no other. The filth of degeneracy infects not only his blood, but closes a blind eye to his blackened soul as he points to woman as his source of contempt. Nay, women pale in comparison to the depths of man’s depravity. Men are either horribly great or simply horrible. There never were any clean heroes, no champions of integrity since man consumed his first breath. But lo we have a record here of educated men of stature, noble men of the highest names who were nothing but thugs. Continue fantasizing about your superiority, your romanticized noble spirits as you re-read this letter.

…so as not to derail the other thread.

Perhaps, but based on my experience, men and women are pretty equal in that respect; we all have an astonishing capacity to do harm/evil. Having more power and authority provides one with more opportunity to do so. I think I’ve known enough men and women to conclude that there neither the good nor the bad is exclusive to one sex, though the details may differ.

Come back with your barrels loaded…please.

If men are such degenerates, what does it mean that women keep selecting for them sexually?

I suppose you could point to rape and say it wasn’t up to women. But are there other reasons women would still see fit to mate with degenerates?

If a penis came on a women, the numbers of male to female couplings would decline even more than they are currently, but what makes women pursue men in general is Daddy issues, looking for validation from what they are falsely led to believe is the superior sex, man.

What do you think it is about men’s nature that makes them so terrible? Or on the contrary, what is it about women’s nature that makes them more moral?

It’s unfortunate that male DNA is needed to reproduce, women do have the biological need to nest and “mother” but it’s a shame that they have to mother non-relational adult males. That’s a thankless, unpaid job where they are taken for granted. By in large, males feel entitled because of their swinging dicks to be catered to but modern man only holds the purse strings yet. Upon those strings being finally severed once and for all, MGTOW with their techo-crap, slave bots off into outer space.

Sorry, I’m distracted by the dream…of peace, of safety, of nature healing itself.

The very soul of men may literally be corrupted beyond repair. If you take into account the creationist story, man came first then woman was born second out of man, but also not of man (differing physical attributes, different minds, different brand of souls). God created two beings of humanity. Are first designs usually the best? Or are improvements added to the design that follows?

But is dicks that make men bad? What is the ultimate cause?

Also, there’s a feedback loop that perpetuates male and female behavior. Women do seem to want a certain amount of “dick swinging” in a guy rather than try their luck with a nice, “boring” guy. Maybe it’s daddy issues all the way down?

Okay, so men were a botched first prototype. But what about men qua men makes them botched?
Also curious, did God make a mistake or was it intentional and what would you speculate as the reason for creating a bad design?

Ego and bloodlust off the top of my head. The hero in the conquerer. If only it were curiosity not bred out of competition.

The most obvious answer is to protect the cradle of life, but men have raped and plundered that cradle.

Say women were physically indistinguishable from men. Say they had the same sex organs, the same propensity for muscle and strength, the same hormones. Would there be something else about women that kept them from degenerating to the level of men?

Their gentler souls may be the difference.

How do women have gentler souls?

Man’s essence warrior/conquerer
Women’s essence creator, protector

I mean, I’ve heard similar things before. I’ve also seen men create and protect quite a lot, and women more and more playing conquerors. I’m not convinced on the level of a metaphysical essence as the cause.

The freedom to create that men also feel entitled to at any and all costs is the reason the Earth is slowly dying. Perhaps the darkness of men is like an infection that is not only killing the Earth but also the soul’s of women.

Men protect their property and some do enjoy being the white knights on occasion to counterbalance their self-serving egos. Look Mom, I’m not a filthy animal, I’m a hero. Then he slips back into the patriarchal tenements in support.

The playing field between the sexes is leveling out in a lot of ways. In this new era, women have a big responsibility to be good leaders if they are truly the “fairer” sex.

But really it’s kind of disappointing that it comes to men and women distrusting each other, as I know from experience that both have the potential to do a lot of good.