** [ GUESS ] -- the idea/concept/word! that has been imagine

• what’s the most
  1. leading edge and
  2. current

idea/concept/word that describes the following ideas as close and precise as possible?

please cite:

• to wikipedia or plato.stanford or a good youtube video
  • approx decade that the idea/word was re-imagined

the idea that:

• facts are information that has been tested by science, and is thus shown to be accurate

• anything real is what i see in the physical-chemical universe

• as shown by neuroscience, everything is perceived through the brain

• when VR becomes widespread, this would be thought of as feeling real

• all kinds of experiences are valuable to varying degrees

• in aesthetics, anything is valuable and beautiful based on what i feel

• when effectiveness cannot currently be quantified, what is better and more valuable is based on educated decisions

• when effectiveness can be quantified, what is better and more valuable is based on data, and all the tools and methods within applied math

• everything i or anyone thinks of is considered imagination

• all languages like math are symbolic and represent ideas

• in ‘math philo’, math is a set of rules – as said by youtu.be/LwfhvvB1hkY?t=16m21s

• everyone can believe and imagine anything they desire

• over the unimaginably long-run of human existance, everything can be possible

• understanding of anything is progressed by the tools that humans invent – as shown over human history

• language, human-created language is extremely limited – wittgenstein and everyone else after

• logic is an extremely limited tool, something can be logically correct but not factual – quora.com/What-are-the-limitations-of-logic

• the paradigm of being limited by logic is extremely dangerous, even evil

• new tools are needed to progress understanding

• progress is caused by innovation and new tools

• truth is a meaningless over-generalised classifier word/idea

• freedom meaningless over-generalised classifier word/idea

• reality is the physical universe and physics will explain all of it eventually

• 100 lives saved is worth more than saving 10 lives

• a surgeon that has saved 100 lives is worth more than a life that has not saved any

• an engineer that saves effectively 100 lives by progressing self-driving cars is worth more than a life that has not saved any

• 100 lives saved now is worth more than 100 lives saved in a prior generation – with exceptions like historical context and social significance – see "when effectiveness cannot currently be quantified’ earlier

• your child’s life is worth more than these 100 lives

• the most moral and good thing in this universe is enabling everyone to reach the human potential to do amazing things – facebook.com/notes/mark-zuc … 081581634/

** [ GUESS ] – the idea/concept/word! that has been imagined by the human mind for…? **

Sounds mostly like logical positivism, but it broadens out as you go on. Or are you guiding us to a particular answer?

So if I save two such surgeons’ lives, am I worth two surgeons? What if one of those surgeons has saved 10 surgeons’ lives, and the other has saved only 100 non-saviour humans? Am I worth twelve surgeons, or 1002 depending on how many they’ve saved? And is the second of the original surgeons worth practically nothing because his hundred people haven’t saved anyone? I’m not sure how this works.

Clouds have been tested by science.

But we always knew they existed.

There’s actually not a word in the human language to describe the non-testibly apparent.

The scientism is not how we perceive.

Nor is post modernism.

The only word I can think of, is “obvious” - but that doesn’t carry much weight