Our [‘if we survive’] destiny is?

Our ‘if we survive’ destiny is?

If we take a cutting from a tree…

To be masters of worlds
All we have to do [the most difficult thing there is, that is] is understand what we are, and we will understand how quantum subspace works, and hence hoe existence ticks. When you do that it will be possible to travel from any point in space to anywhere else, and all the while the mind is in the same place. Photons go into superposition in our brains and we see light and colour from that perspective. That is what subjectivity is, that the mind is in superposition.

Now, to trees; so you can take a cutting from a tree, and grow a new tree. You can grow that second tree as part of the system of a parent tree that’s unrelated. Etc. Life occurs wherever it can take hold, because light is going into superposition to deliver its informations. The ‘amount of that’, of life, is likely the same as the amount of bundles of photons ‘pooling’ by going into superposition as a collective.

When you rub the [philosophers]stone it giggles
Information is doing something to the fabric of reality [to the ‘cosmic blender’ goo], and when you do that it means something existential happens. Not just that info interacts [physics], when it does that the felt effect itself yields what that informations means as the sets of qualities about a given thing [the machine + the product of]. You get the whole thing occur, a totality or at least a center ~ the vortex which is making light go into superposition in a centralized fashion. That includes the stage, the actors, a narrator and all those involved in the writing.

What’s your ultimate future?

_

Hello Amorphos.

:evilfun:

As in related to your post or our own theory of what our [‘if we survive’]destiny is?

Are you asking us to answer your question from the point of view of your post or from a personal standpoint?

I thought that would be electrons . . . even though electrons and photons are probably the same thing just different in size given the strange lack of evidence that science keeps claiming to to contrary.

If we get to say choose a particle then I guess some people would choose a bucky-ball and others a cricket-ball. Lol. I am not sure how my brain would feel after superposition of cricketons - I fear my subjectivity would be in error.

Any way my real request is for you to elaborate on how you want me/us to answer the question. I would at least attempt an answer.

:smiley:

Cool post Amorphos.

What people think our ‘if we survive’ destiny is. - so your own and mine if one so wishes.

I think they are the same too. There are scientists saying that light is in the brain…

Photon entanglement through brain tissue…

nature.com/articles/srep37714
greenmedinfo.com/blog/biopho … made-light

and light into matter even…
phys.org/news/2014-05-scientist … quest.html

Phototransduction and how the eye works…
backyardbrains.com/experiments/eye

Any way my real request is for you to elaborate on how you want me/us to answer the question. I would at least attempt an answer.

Well I was saying that I think we will be able to treat reality much like we treat 3D graphics and special effects, but do that to reality! It seems inevitable to me that as long as we keep advancing, eventually we will know how the whole thing works. We will be able to transfer consciousness and bring it into being perhaps?
So I am asking what people think our ultimate destiny will be. Maybe there will be a return to a simpler way of life instead?

thanks for understanding, I know its tricky when other people talk about the sort of things I do. inside our brains is a ton of background information, which we tend to forget when we post, and then how can anyone know what we mean.

Why Death of course! :mrgreen:

My ultimate future is the opposite of death.

Death cannot be experienced.

• you either exist after death in which case you are experiencing life [still], or you are no longer experiencing anything, no void of nothingness or some such thing.

• if it can’t be experienced, it can’t be your future.

Amorphos asked: What is your ULTIMATE future?

So you “believe” that consciousness survives after death?

Amorphos - I am still thinking about this thread.

I just wanted to pop in and ask a question:

@ Amorphos - Do you think that fate(destiny) and free will run concurrently and affect each other?

I say this because it seems that we have free will but it is also obvious that free will is confined by space, scope and time. So a simple example is if we have to get up and go to work each day then part of our free will is taken away and is replaced by X amount of fate.

So then free will and fate could be measured - quantified. Or could I be experiencing Cerebral Flatulence?

:laughing:

Free will and fate are inversely proportional?

Your answer would interest me . . .

[quote=“Amorphos”]
Death cannot be experienced.

• you either exist after death in which case you are experiencing life [still], or you are no longer experiencing anything, no void of nothingness or so
    me such thing.

• if it can’t be experienced, it can’t be your future.[/
    quote]

Again, the problems with language and understanding who ‘you’ are, makes survivabikity a sub issue which dilutes any question of its substance to be superfluous.

Survivability and you are, inversely proportionate, because, the less you are consistent with conditional survival, where it is only through you that survival becomes manifest; that one depends on the other-definitionally.

If you can’t define the You, how can survival be a prioritized issue?

Again, the morbius effect appears, as surface conditional, but masking the hidden ontological ideas,
as requiring sub-sequent proof.

Such proof is impossible, prima facile.

There truly is no destiny save that which can be imagined.
What can be imagined can be willed, what can be willed can be done and made so.

It’s a tapestry of such willings, the world; but in each and every thread is a destiny.
There are no free carpet rides - this one travels all by itself, across the desert abyss of want and dire need, where the will has no business but to appear as a star in the night sky.

You rang? :mrgreen: